More than just friends? [CanadaxFem!Arctica]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 25-01-2013 21:03

[THat's okay, but wow. That sounds really like an awesome trip]

Canada blushed but was glad Antartica didn't think of him as stupid, or at least she didn't seem to.
He smiled and nodded at her. "Sure. That sounds fun." he admitted. It was in the middle of the night, but they were up anyway and he didn't got to do this often, so it really did seem like a fun idea.
"Oh your clothes, uhm you can borrow my sweater so you won't get cold." he suggested. Seeing how well dressed she had been for the date but hadn't considered the cold. Then again this was Antartica, she was used to cold. But he didn't want her to get sick.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-01-2013 23:55

[From cold Poland to hot Australia? Yes, very. But back? A nightmare. Imagine being in hot temperatures and then suddenly, BANG! Freezing.]

SHe smiled at him gratefully that he thought it fun as well, and her smile widened whe he thought of her. "Thank you!" She said lightly. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to get it herself, or if he should bring it, since she'd be entering his room - and she didn't know how private he'd like that to be.
"Um, should I get it myself or...?" SHe asked, wavering slightly.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-01-2013 15:09

[Oh yes, that sounds pretty bad. How cold is it in Poland currently?]

"Ah no, I'll go get it." he told her. His room was pretty messy and she didn't need to see that on their first date at that. He hurried off to fetch one of his smaller sweaters and returned back to the livingroom. "Here you go. Sorry if it's a bit too big."
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-01-2013 15:16

[Wait a sec... *checks temperature* about -10 degrees. It's not bad, actually. For winter, it's quite good. Bad starts at -20. Real bad starts at -25. How is it over in your country?]

Arctica waited patiently until Canada returned. "Thank you." SHe smiled and pulled it on. It was a bit too big, her hands were hidden in the sleeves, but she thought it added charm. She picked up her arms to see the overlarge sleeves hanging down and giggled, even though she thought it was a bit silly.
"It's nice and warm." She said, hiding her face in her hands, covered by the sleeves. "And it has it's own charm being too large." SHe smiled as she ppeked at Canada through her sleeve-cvered hands.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 27-01-2013 18:27

[Oh wow -25 sounds pretty cold. It had been around -3 here but it recently has gone up to 6 degrees in the Netherlands, so I'm pretty content.]

Canada chuckled as the sweater turned out to be indeed too big for Antartica. He smiled and nodded. "I guess." He smiled gently back at Antartica. "So ready to go build a snowman?" he asked her before he would turn into a blushing mess again.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-01-2013 01:22

[-25 isn't 'pretty' cold. It's freezing xD. *sniffs* -3 is heaven! WHy can't suc temp. be in Poland?]

SHe nodded and laughed happily. SHe oulled his hand and outside again, into the deep snow. "How about you make the bottom half, and I'll make the top?" SHe suggested.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-01-2013 09:49

[I don't really like winter. Tho -3 is doable. It doesn't get lower than -15 here luckily. but its 8 degrees right now]

Canada followed her outiside and once outside he had to let her hand go again. He nodded. "Sure, sounds like a plan." he smiled and started gathering snow, creating a small ball of snow and then began to role it around in the snow. Luckily there was plenty of it.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-01-2013 15:28

[8... WHat would I do for 8 degrees...]

Arctica watched Canada for a moment, before herself rolling the ball. During the action a mischevious smile made its way to her face, and while he wasn't looking she formed a snowball and hit him lightly with it on the back.
"Got you!" She laughed, before ducking herself as he threw one at her.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 03-02-2013 21:00

Matthew was suprised by the attack and laughed too. He quickly formed a snowball and threw it at her, but msised. "That was unfair." he said laughing and formed yet another snowball.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-02-2013 14:29

"All's fair in love and war." Arctica replied sweetly, before getting a mouthful of snow.
"Ay!" She half laughed, half sputtered, as she brushed the snow off. She made a few snowballs, cradled them in one arm, and with the other she threw. "Attaaack!" She yelled, running up to him, throwing at the same time.
-----