Italy and Hungary [Straight love]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-06-2011 18:07

Her eyes widened a bit at the sudden seriousness of Italy. She didn't really knew that side of him. He explained himself and after a single sad tear rolled down his cheek. She felt bad again and kissed the tear away.
"I'm so sorry Ita-chan. I wish I could help you I really do." she hugged him and threaded her fingers trough the hairs in his neck. She knew it always calmed people down when you did that.
Italy seemed to have so much trouble and still he hid it so well. Would there be more of that Italian she didn't knew..? She wanted to know but she was to scared to ask.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-06-2011 22:28

Italy had closed his eyes, not wanting to look hungary in her eyes, he felt his tear being kissed away. "I'm so sorry ita-chan. I wish i could help you i really did." He felt he was hugged, and a hand was threaded trough his hair. Italy hugged back, he laid his head on her shoulder. I-its just.. I'm so.. so confused, I know Germany is sad, but i know he doesn't want me, I know i want him back, but I know we both wouldn't be happy. Italy started mumbling so Hungary wouldn't hear.. I know I want you.. but i want Doitsu as well.. a-and i don't know if you want me.. Italy clamped himself to Hungary, seeking the comfort she used to give him, just.. so he could feel peaceful for once again..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-06-2011 21:29

She heard out the Italian and continued her petting and stroking.
He started mumbling a bit but she caught some fraces. "want you.. want as well.. ...ou want me.." She blinked a bit as she tried to understand what he said. He wanted her? But Germany as well.... He was scared she didn't want him. Her eyes widened. What was he saying of course she wanted him. He was perfect, he was sweet, carring, loyal, attent. Maybe he was a bit clumsy and dependent but further he was everything someone could wish for. She gently laid her hand on his flushed cheek and brought his face up so she could watch in his eyes. "Italy remember you are always wanted. I love you.. Of course I want you near me" she smiled at him and pecked him on the lips. "No more crying Ita-chan please. You are so much more beautiful when you smile"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 14-06-2011 22:16

Apparently Hungary had understood a bit of his mumbling. She made him look in her eyes and then she said it "Italy remeber you are always wanted. I love you.. Of course i want you near me" Italy blushed, even more so when she pecked him on his lips. "You are so much more beautiful when you smile" Italy was shocked.. Not even once before.. l-like this.. w-wha? Italy couldn't get his thoughts straight at that moment. She was being so kind.. So different from the love he was used to receive from Germany.. Italy couldn't help but smile.. It was not forced.. it was one true smile. He hugged Hungary close, really close
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 15-06-2011 15:50

Italy's face first went from shocked to confused and suddenly formed into a beautiful smile. She smiled back and she was pulled into a hug. She felt Italy's breath in her neck which caused her to shiver a bit. But she ignored the feeling and hugged him and tried to make him feel how much he ment for her. "I love you Feliciano, Remember that" she patted his hair and continued hugging him.