Check-ups and whatnot - A summary of the forum

The latest news about the forum.
Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Check-ups and whatnot - A summary of the forum

Post by Dia-Owl » 01-05-2013 21:30

Hey, there, gang!
It's been a while since the News Branch was attacked with a new topic and I have a good reason for that.

Now, this forum has been quite dead lately. I'm not very sure how it was before I joined, but since I came here, it has been pretty empty and I feel that it is mainly my fault for that.
(I apologize for my terrible tardiness with the replies. I will get to them very soon.)

The Spam branch, however, bloomed with activity which made me happy for it showed that the forum was still alive and partly active. HOWEVER, we mustn't forget about the other sections, specifically the RP ones. Just like the name of the site suggests, it is a forum dedicated to Roleplaying Hetalia.

I thank the users that were online until now and I hope to hear from more than just them. If there are any users that were online, but I haven't met, kindly reply to this topic.

Expect contests and polls in the near future and new roleplays that I expect you to partake in. If I, or anyone else can't manage to reply in time, please don't let the roleplay die (in the case of the Mass Roleplays, not private ones, of course).

If you know anyone outside the forum that likes both roleplaying and hetalia, invite them here. The bigger the family, the better!

I hope you will all have an amazing time here.
- Cheers, Dia-Owl

Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 08-05-2013 20:43

Hi there, Mama Dia!

I'm just asking, am I allowed to propose the forum on facebook, to gather people - if I do it on my own page, it will bloom with Belgian, tough ( or not, they don't really like Roleplaying ).

But if I post it on a group page, on Hetalia, or English Roleplaying groups ?
I'm in a French one 'Nous, les roleplayeurs' ( 'Us, Roleplayers' ) so I suppose it'll have most likely a English group for roleplaying ?
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 09-05-2013 09:14

i check in regularly, but i'm not that active anymore due to:

-nobody comments on the pics of the cosplay I post
-also my rpg's died.
-And it seems nobody is interested in starting a new one with me.

And when I give advise on a diet-post
(i don't even get why this has to be on a hetalia forum)
i get flamed for it.

people are discussing everything here but hetalia at the moment.
There's a new episode every friday!
Nobody posts on them, nobody posts on the new songs or artwork nor fanfic etc.
I'm sure everybody has his problems and want to reflect and be heard. But this isn't just a random teen-blog.
The main focus, for me, should be Hetalia.
Maybe it's stupid of me, to expect more hetalia, but that's why I'm here for.

so post your historic recipes, little funny facts about the place you live,
post about the series, about c(r)osplay, about languages, etc.

If we want this forum up, we should do it together, damnit

Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-05-2013 12:13

Dernhelm, your romano side is showing~ xD
Gil-chan told you not to reply on her diet-post since in her first post she asked people not to reply there. It's her... journal, you could say. I think she posts it here so that others can flit through it and give her advice or tell her what's wrong, etc. if such a thing shows up on the 'our tchat continue' spam topic.
Don't be angry at Gil-chan, she's having a tough time as it is~
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 17-05-2013 00:55

Even I make a short re-entry here, even tough you could say i sorta left due to my fading interest for Hetalia.

And to answer your question dia-owl on activity on this forum. It was all happy and active in the beginning but already soon after that it died down a bit. The spam section has also always been active, more than the RP section.

And to answer the question about gathering people of course everyone can gather who they want, it doesn't matter which nationality or not, I mean in the beginning 75% of the people here was dutch XD
The more people the more fun XD

*talkenia out to absence again
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 18-05-2013 16:50

Lokitama wrote:Hi there, Mama Dia!

I'm just asking, am I allowed to propose the forum on facebook, to gather people - if I do it on my own page, it will bloom with Belgian, tough ( or not, they don't really like Roleplaying ).

But if I post it on a group page, on Hetalia, or English Roleplaying groups ?
I'm in a French one 'Nous, les roleplayeurs' ( 'Us, Roleplayers' ) so I suppose it'll have most likely a English group for roleplaying ?
Dear Lokitama,

You are allowed to promote the forum at all times,
just make sure you do not spam people too much about it.

I'd like to thank you for your effort!

dernhelm wrote:i check in regularly, but i'm not that active anymore due to:

-nobody comments on the pics of the cosplay I post
-also my rpg's died.
-And it seems nobody is interested in starting a new one with me.

And when I give advise on a diet-post
(i don't even get why this has to be on a hetalia forum)
i get flamed for it.

people are discussing everything here but hetalia at the moment.
There's a new episode every friday!
Nobody posts on them, nobody posts on the new songs or artwork nor fanfic etc.
I'm sure everybody has his problems and want to reflect and be heard. But this isn't just a random teen-blog.
The main focus, for me, should be Hetalia.
Maybe it's stupid of me, to expect more hetalia, but that's why I'm here for.

so post your historic recipes, little funny facts about the place you live,
post about the series, about c(r)osplay, about languages, etc.

If we want this forum up, we should do it together, damnit
Dear Dernhelm,

Thank you kindly for your feedback and status of the forum,
I'll try to work on it a little for you. I apologize for disappointing you with the forum its current state.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Dia-Owl
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Dia-Owl » 20-05-2013 15:00

As Zakulf said, you are free to promote the forum anywhere you'd like, Lokitama.

There is a problem most of you do not acknowledge; the problem is that you must invite, not expect others to join your RPG and topics. If you have an idea for a topic that is Hetalia based only, please open a topic regarding that. Do not expect others to do it.

We are a community. The forum is not only run by admins, but by members as well and it is each and everyone's duty to contribute to it.

If you believe you are shy to begin such a topic, please post your ideas and suggestions HERE
Main Character: Ireland
Secondary Character(s): Belgium, Hungary