The latest news about the forum.
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

NEW ADMIN [23 MAY 2013]

Post by Zakulf » 23-05-2014 18:34

NEW ADMIN
23 MAY 2013

Dear members, I'd like to announce that from today on I will go fully inactive as Admin and Yuria-chan will become your new, personal Admin. Since I can no longer keep track of everything on-going on the Forum, Yuria-chan was so kind to take control. I hope I do not disappoint you all with it, I was very busy in the meanwhile with my moving out.

Do be kind to Yuria-chan and give her the chance to lead you on the Hetalia RP Forum, without a single bit of hesitation. Because I'll be watching you from here ~ If something is wrong, please do contact Yuria-chan through PM and do not hesitate to notify her if something is wrong! After all, this Forum must remain the place to be!

Have a nice day
and give your new Admin a warm welcome!

"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 24-05-2014 20:23

WELCOME ADMIN YURIA-CHAN! <3

Auf Wiedersehen, Zakulf *super sad face*
:cryingspain:
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 24-05-2014 22:08

Good Luck Yuria with keeping this place tidy!

Thanks Zakulf for your service!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-05-2014 16:17

Greetings everyone!

You all probably already know me since I've been around for a while. I will keep this forum tidy, enforce the rules ( Don't think that you can misbehave now that zakulf is gone!), and I'm also always around to rp!

After my exams finish (Tuesday) I shall do a promo of the forum on Tumblr in order to make it a bit more lively.

Still, not much will change and this will still be the forum as you know it! Feel free to message me any time.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 25-05-2014 21:57

yuria-chan wrote:Greetings everyone!

You all probably already know me since I've been around for a while. I will keep this forum tidy, enforce the rules ( Don't think that you can misbehave now that zakulf is gone!), and I'm also always around to rp!

After my exams finish (Tuesday) I shall do a promo of the forum on Tumblr in order to make it a bit more lively.

Still, not much will change and this will still be the forum as you know it! Feel free to message me any time.
Rats! I mean.. yay 8D
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

FreakyJingles
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by FreakyJingles » 26-05-2014 06:00

ALL HAIL ADMIN YURIA!!!

Jk ^^;

Anyway, good luck to Admin Zakulf in his life, let's hope we see him sometime again in the future. It won't be the same knowing you're not here. Oh well. Time to move on, I guess?

Welcome to new admin Yuria-chan, hope to see you around often ^^
Main Roleplay character: Lithuania (with all variations, like Snapped!Liet, Fem!Liet and stuff)
Minor Roleplay character(s): probably Canada (with all variations)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-05-2014 14:36

Yess today two big things happened,
one: I hit my 100 follower mark on tumblr (I know it's not impressive but I'm still proud.)
Two: i'm going to do a promo post for the forum! So things are about to get lively!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria