Affiliate?

Got any questions about roleplaying, this forum, anything? Feel free to ask here!
Chinapandaru
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Affiliate?

Post by Chinapandaru » 25-01-2014 05:02

I was looking though Hetalia Roleplay sites, and this one seems simply gorgeous :charmingfrance: Not just saying that, either. This is probably the most well built and organized one I've seen, where the sections weren't just "RANDOMNESS" "CRACK" etc etc, and the rules actually stated something about not naming yourself a character (something which I enforce myself on my forum), among other things. I've noticed it's not nearly as active as it used to be, which I really think is a shame because it's so wonderful! (Please correct me if I'm wrong, however, it could simple be the number of boards.) You see, my forum is fairly... new, though I've dealt with handling forums before. It just needs a bit of recognition, and I don't think it would hurt to give you a little boost as well. Would you mind if we exchange links to put on eachother's sites? Mine is seychellesseashore(dot)freeforums(dot)net

I would love to see this site flourish, even if I'm just a small site and not that much help. Also, please, please notify me if this is in the wrong area, it just seemed to most reasonable place to post, and I'm not sure exactly who I should contact.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-08-2014 13:59

Dear Chinapandarum,

I see this message is quite old and still from the time of the old admin. This website recently went trough an admin switch and some things got lost in the transaction I'm afraid! However I think it's really sweet of you to say these things!

I think affiliating is a great idea since yes, this site is not as active as it used to be. As the new admin I've been trying to get it going again but it takes some effort! I hope you're still interested in affiliating I'll put up a new Forum thread for our affiliations, perhaps there are new ones in the future!

Thank you very much for your interest!

xxx

Julia - Admin
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Chinapandaru
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Chinapandaru » 10-08-2014 22:36

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that, but congratulations on becoming the new admin! Thank you so much! I'm still quite interested in affiliating, but I'll need some form of "button" to place on our site.
If you don't have one or can't make one, I'll make a temporary (Or permanent) one, but I can't promise how pretty it will be, as I'm not too great with making things so small.

Our buttons can be found here. (I hope posting this link is fine! You'll need to scroll to the 5th post to see them.)
seychellesseashore (dot) freeforums (dot) net (/) thread (/) 54 (/) welcome-seychelles-seashore
However, if you plan on just using that thread instead of the buttons, that's fine too. uwu

Thank you for your time, and I hope I'm not confusing!

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-08-2014 01:56

I am affraid that recently my laptop was stolen so now I am using my parents really old computer. So I'm afraid I don't have any software to make a button.
I can easilly do it in the future when my laptop is replaced and I have photoshop again.

I'd be happy with a temporary button! (Oh and don't feel bad about posting links in the future it's enabled on the forum you don't have to replace anything.)
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-08-2014 02:11

http://hetaliarp.forum2go.nl/seychelles ... t1179.html

There! It's posted! I hope this is what you had in mind. oh and ps, It would be lovely if you stuck around here. Feel free to rp here whenever you like!
Rp chara's:

Chinapandaru
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Chinapandaru » 11-08-2014 03:39

Ah, alright. I'm sorry about your laptop! I just finished making the button and it won't take long to get it on the site. uwu (A link to your site has already been placed in our affiliates page, though!)
And thank you so much! Yes, that was one of two things I had in mind, aha

Thank you! School is starting up for me, but if I think I can find the time I'd be happy to roleplay here uwu It is a very nice site, after all!

(Sorry about the links ;; I was given a notification saying I wasn't allowed to post them, but maybe I was doing something wrong.)