[Roleplay] The use of multiple characters

Got any questions about roleplaying, this forum, anything? Feel free to ask here!
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

[Roleplay] The use of multiple characters

Post by Zakulf » 11-10-2012 12:24

The use of multiple characters

Before I removed it, there was a question from a previous admin,
who asked how you are supposed to write if ONE person roleplays multiple characters.

There are more options.

Separate
You can separate the posts of characters, so each reply given means a different character. For example. Germany gets a whole reply, Hungary gets a whole reply, Russia gets a whole reply. You get permission to multi-post replies. But try to keep a certain order in replying. For example first #1, then the other member replies, then you reply with #2.

Combined
Another option would be combining both characters in one post, but keeping a certain space between both posts of the characters. May cause confusion though.

Another solution?
Do you have a better solution to this problem? Do tell.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-10-2012 02:19

I do put them in one post but seperate the characters by using a little line like so:

England frowned deep, this couldn't be happening

------

France noticed the others frown and sighed softly. When would he ever understand?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria