The Rising Phoenix !

Can you think of a new contest? A new event? Anything cool to improve this forum?
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

The Rising Phoenix !

Post by Lokitama » 09-12-2013 14:47

Hi forum !

I'm wondering, where did you all guys went ? Here we are, few of us, hiding in the Spam section, sometime poking our noses out to see if there's new people we can greet before scaring them away by mistake.

We've got to open doors wide, inviting people, being friendly and all ! But I know it's easy to say.

But our forum's a phoenix : it usually dies. Before flying back up again, feathers glowing of passion !

Here are my ideas, not only to improve our dear forum, but also to make it rise from its ashes !

Loki's (moderately) marvelous ideas !

Yesterday, I wrote my opinion about the forum here, and I might repeat some things, if you read it :) I'll also inspire myself from this opinion.

Let's start with something that made me frown a little bit :

The Events

There's almost no events ! We should try to make some more ! But you'll ask : you just said there's almost no one creeping around anymore, what's the point ?

The point is : making events makes people expect something, and make them pretty happy ! Even if we start with only three, we can advertise on many websites ( facebook, livejournal, fanfiction, etc. ). Plus, making events will make the activity go up a little, and people will come by themselves !

Stupid Loki is saying 'make events', but she's not proposing anything...

Well, not really, I just give my point, but I'll propose some things, of course !

- Finished the current event : poem contest ( we're 3 already )
- Christmas is coming, what about a writing event, a little OS about what we think of our favorite characters' Christmas ?
- Once again, Christmas is coming, we could draw something about it !
- The banner event seemed pretty awesome !
- Best partners event ? ( Roleplay contest )
- We could make a second session of already existing events !

If you ask me, I'll gladly elaborate for you !

The Banner

I'd like to see more banners, and others characters ! I didn't see Poland, or Rome. I'd like to see them !

I want a Christmas banner, too... :searchingitaly: Guess I'll have to learn how to make some before Christmas !

Characters I'd like to see :

- Poland
- Rome
- Belgium ( 'cause patriotism )
- The Benelux ( the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium )

- Canada
- Russia
- POLAND
- Finland
- Sweden
- Any nations with COLD winter

I want General Winter, too. Just for Christmas.

The Roleplays

We should roleplay some more ! But I can't do that only by myself ! I think it would help if someone gave a little bit of him/her into that ! I know it's hard to find a good idea to RP on, but we should try a brainstorming ( I guess it's called like that ).
Or if we have nice people having lots of ideas, we should post them into a new thread we could make in the Seeking for someone to rp with section. But after looking at it, I see that we still have pretty much ideas, and that it may not be needed.

Why don't you participate to more Mass Roleplays ?

Why don't you reply to your on-going Roleplays ?

Why don't you harass some people to roleplay with you ?

I'm up to any kind of roleplay you want, as long as I've got a story along with it !

The Members

Stop being shy, dammit. :angryromano: Communication is the best weapon to fight boredom ! Most people seems to bite - some do - but we don't have the plague ! Just be together !

Once again, why don't you participate to Mass Roleplays ? It'll increase the communication, and the friendliness and the memories, and... and... y'know !

I find it sad that some people join our lovely forum and don't even introduce themselves. And if they do, they only create their thread and say almost nothing after that :cryingspain:

I shouldn't rant about that, but it's sad...

That was it ! Hope it helped !
And sorry if I offended anyone.
I didn't mean to !

Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-12-2013 20:15

Yeah! I;m in for the banner too!
Poland. And Poland. And POLAND!
And General Winter, I guess...
xD Sorry, that's the patriotism talkin'.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-12-2013 20:45

I want some Belgium... and waffles on the banner, too :'( Don't worry about patriotism :p We've all got at least a little bit of it !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 10-12-2013 18:03

Belgium, Poland... And Lithuania!
Waffles... And paluszki! :D
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Sawanaree
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Sawanaree » 27-12-2018 08:35

It's a good story. The best for me today With access to reading content that is knowledgeable and useful.