RATE the Forum!

Can you think of a new contest? A new event? Anything cool to improve this forum?
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-12-2011 15:26

Not active? You have me darling! XD
Meetings would be in the meeting topic, events is forum events.
Speaking of which... No one reacted to the one I created :cryingspain:

Only thing I'd like is a new contest XD
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 13-12-2011 23:43

yuria-chan wrote:Not active? You have me darling! XD
Oh do we now? *looks at "Neh", where you never replied, and our RP which is kinda sitting there*
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-12-2013 00:24

Hum... I think I'll try rating our marvelously designed forum !

Layout : 5/5

Finally ! Usually when I go on any forums, there's links and teams everywhere ( it uses to scare me quite a lot ) I just don't know where to click on. Here, it's neat and clean, ready to answer all of our questions, etc. ! I love it ! :charmingfrance:

Admins Help : 2/5

I don't see much admins getting connected or active. I don't even know who they are, except for Zakulf, Dia-Owl and talkenia... So, even if we do get help from PM, we don't really on the forum. Thankfully, other members are usually here to come to help !

About not knowing who the admins are, maybe it would be useful, if we did a thread about it in [Read!] Welcome to this forum . I'm sure I can't be the only one person being confused ! Especially for new members !

Current Categories : 4/5

Categories are great ! There's a lot of them so we can know where to post our subject - even if it sometimes diverge from the main point [ I do that often, excuse me, please ! :searchingitaly: ]

But if it isn't 5/5, it's because there's a lot of them. Yeah, my bad point also is my good point, but it's normal : there's a little bit too much, and I sometimes get confused about where to put this or that thread. Or maybe it's just me.

In French, we've got that expression : 'Le trop nuit au bien', which means 'Having too much harms what's being good' ( I did not translate word by word, if I had, it would make no sense. )

Current Logo : 2/5

The logo's great but... I didn't see any changes since... um... When was the last time already ? :sweatdropgermany: Anyway ! I think we should change, now ! Christmas time's coming ! ( I love orange, too )

Current Event(s) : 1/5

I think I don't have to explain myself, but oh well, let's explain anyway ! There's almost no events ! There's one that was thrown half a year ago ( more or less ), but nothing happened :( *Sad Loki is sad, now :cryingspain: *

Current Emoticones : 4/5

Can't you see how much I used them, or how much I use them ? :yaygermany: They're just great ! I never saw anything like that. The first time I came here, I was 'Oh my gods, is that- IT IS, honhonhon'. The laugh was just to express my friendliness to my French friends, sharing their language with many countries. And also because I couldn't really describe what I was doing at the time.

But this kind of awesomeness never stops, so 4/5, because we need more, even if it's hard to find more !

Current Activity : 1/5

Buh. Dead, except for some members in the spam topic. But don't worry, we'll all work together to make it at least a little bit happier and full of life.

Draw a circle that's our world
Write a line that's our world
Live an adventure that's our world

We're Hetalians Roleplayers !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay