RATE the Forum!

Can you think of a new contest? A new event? Anything cool to improve this forum?
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 18-06-2011 02:38

Layout: 4/5
Its simple, and Its easy to navigate, I love the dark colors and everything just is easy to read and such. I like it a lot. I also like how things can change too, though. There is room for improvement however.

Admins Help: 5/5
You guys ARE awesome :3

Current Catagories: 5/5
Everything is very easy to find, and its simple enough to figure out where to post stuff as well :D

Logo: 4/5
I love the fact that it changes! :D However, orange is an odd color to choose for every header (I remember the aisian one was orange too correct?). Room for improvement again.

Events: ...
Whut? (XD srry)

Emoticons: 3/5 Needs improvement... there arent that many, I think the ones we have now are good, but more wud be apreciated :D

Activity: 2/5 This is low because we need to get the active member count rising! After we do that, I think it will be fine :3

>.> however I do want to point out, 80% of the time I'm on here, I'm the only active member one here D| I gets lonely... ):
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 20-06-2011 13:25

Silvermoonwings wrote:Admins Help: 5/5
You guys ARE awesome :3

Logo: 4/5
I love the fact that it changes! :D However, orange is an odd color to choose for every header (I remember the aisian one was orange too correct?). Room for improvement again.

>.> however I do want to point out, 80% of the time I'm on here, I'm the only active member one here D| I gets lonely... ):

Thanks for your rating!

And about the header, it's just the forum it's basic colors.
If I'd change the header it's color right now, it would not fit in with the rest of the forum it's layout.

And the member activity for me personally is just because of school, soon there's vacation time and I'll be hell active!

Thank you for the praising~ As admin I'm prouuud~!
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 20-06-2011 21:20

D: *shocked* How many of you people are still in school??!! Geeze i was out around the 18th of May!!!

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-06-2011 21:42

Silvermoonwings wrote:D: *shocked* How many of you people are still in school??!! Geeze i was out around the 18th of May!!!
err..
like.. almost everyone?
dutch hollidays are in three turns, and the first turn will get free.. end of this week~

*cough* i do get the idea of being the only active one tough..
may i point out however..
the thing which says which members are online is only for five min..
so.. if anyone e.g goes and check there DA to name something they already seem offline.. XD
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 20-06-2011 22:09

:O wow things are differnt over there than here in america!
ah, ohh lol XD

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 27-06-2011 12:26

talkenia wrote:*cough* i do get the idea of being the only active one tough..
NO WORRIES, now I'll spam the forum more often!
Let's head back to the ratings ...

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 03-07-2011 21:00

Ratings ratings ratings!! XD

Layout: 4/5 Well i can find stuff pretty easily, but sometimes I feel like i'm not exactly sure where to put what topic... But that is probably just me |D

Admins: 5/5 You guys are really friendly and stuff! :D >.> now if only you were on more XD

Catagories: 5/5 I dont see anything missing or stuff that needs to be added...

Current Logo: 5/5 GO SOVIETS!!! XD '>.> lol well except Belarus... she can go jump in a ditch and live there ^w^ the other logos are designed good too and such.

Events: 1/5 Events?? There are events?!

Emoticons: 3/5 I think there could be a lot more, yeah?

Activity: 1/5 Like everytime I get on, 80% of the time it's just me and silver! Like WTF? I understand the school and stuff and traveling, but, man! It probably doesnt bother me as much as it does Silver because I dont have rp's going on really except a mass rp.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 12-07-2011 15:19

Heh, thank you.

About the activity we as admins do our best, even if we aren't online you can still contact us through PM. And right now it's vacation time, so lots of people leave and come back later. And if you really want a roleplay then you should come with a great storyline and maybe people get truely interested. Inspire others and have a great time! And I'm glad that the logo's of our foum look great!

If you got any troubles, contact me~

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 10-12-2011 22:06

I'm wondering what the 'newer' people think of the forum?

anyone~ please rate us~?
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 10-12-2011 22:26

allright

4/5Layout: it's ok. It suits it's purpose. Sometimes people use flashy colors in webdesign resulting you can't even read the text. Luckely that's not the case here.

5/5Admins (Help): Hadn't had any problems so far. But when i need my shoelaces tied I'll just PM someone
3/5Current catagories: it's a bit messy sometimes i don't know where to look for it.
3/5Current Logo: can we have a more sexy one next time please?
2/5Current Event(s): I want to meet people irl moar
4/5Current emoticones: i don't really use them
3/5Current activity: i'm a bit spoilt at my former fora which were really active. so i feel a little like being alone.

Oh, One more thing:
Why can't I just log in and read my pm's? There is no shortlink for it. I have to load hotmail first to get in... a bit odd.

I really like the forum, yeey!!!
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)