how did you get here?

Can you think of a new contest? A new event? Anything cool to improve this forum?
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 03-08-2011 16:59

thothlover wrote:
DarkSwordsman wrote:Also, I'm glad that this forum was interesting to you~ I gained more pride of it by now!
Hehe xD You should you should~
I luv you WEEST~
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 23:13

I am so addicted to Hetalia, I wanted to do something related to it. At first all I did was some quizzes, but then I accidentally got to some other RP page, though I didn't like it, so I started searching and... here I am ^.^
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 02-07-2012 01:17

I didn't want to join the roleplay groups on dA, so by searching for hours on Google for a non-intimidating and friendly roleplay site, I stumbled upon this one. I had been wanting to join a forum for a while, but I was afraid that I wouldn't be literate enough since I assumed that you had to be pr0 to get accpeted like all the other sites I saw. . o .

This one catered to all my wants for an rp forum, so I joined it after a day or two of lurking.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-07-2012 07:53

Hours of searching? It was five minutes for me XD it was the first option.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 03-07-2012 11:44

Well, yeah for me. My Google rarely suggests foreign sites unless it's a direct hit or there isn't many other matches. xD

Plus, I searched through lots of sites during that time. I felt like Indiana Jones. -Shot.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-07-2012 11:54

And good for you. This site is quite valuable, the real Indiana would've been jealous of your discovery XD.
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 03-07-2012 11:59

I agree, I'm quite happy that I decided to settle down here too. c:

LOL. I can just imagine that.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 03-07-2012 21:23

Weronikus wrote:And good for you. This site is quite valuable, the real Indiana would've been jealous of your discovery XD.
my day is good again~ XD
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 20-09-2012 19:56

Actually, I wanted to RP in French, on RP sites, not Hetalia or Anymanga related. I like drawing and creating characters, so yeah ^^

But when I was seeing peoples and rules, I found them so... private. It was like they were looking at with eyes glaring in your way, saying "You're not welcomed here."

And when I was trying to RP with some people in French, they had the God-level of writing and I felt soooo small and embarassed to show my writing style.

Either I have a inferiority-complex ( plus being a ghost. I'm here, people u.U ), either I really suck at writing, and the latter would be bad for my carreer.

So I've looked up for an anime-forum-RP, because everyone seemed to like that kind of RP, so I thought 'Why not me ?'

So I've searched in English, but all the forum were forums with "you have one character, you stick with it. You don't like your character 'cause you wanted Germany ? Go away, he's already taken."

Aaaand it's pouting at my screen that I found this one ! It seemed so cool and awesome. But there again, with my Frenchies-RP experience, I was afraid of reject.

I'm not anymore 8)
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay