Character Database - Hetapotter

Can you think of a new contest? A new event? Anything cool to improve this forum?
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-09-2011 23:08

Just let me know and I'll update this
I also still need to pm ianarchyduck to ask if she's still in for Romano and Canada, otherwise others can play Romano and Canada.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 08-09-2011 17:41

Right now I'm considering China as either a final year student or even teacher (since he's old)... will let you know once I decide for sure. Probably next week, since my net access will be limited as they turn off the internet during Korean Thanksgiving over this weekend.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 09-09-2011 12:53

Well, I don't wanna be a bother but I want to be carefull with people joining as teachers. You get odd gaps between players. For example if England was a teacher and France a student it would really limit their dynamics.
Also do teachers not go to classes together etc. So they don't have as much playing time.
But given how old China is, it seems like a good idea...
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 11-09-2011 19:07

Yeah, I figured that China as a teacher might be all right since he's so blasted old. It's a hard decision to make. For now I'll just stick with the two chars I've got... even if other ideas creep into tis head of mine from time to time. Like Manchukuo...
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)