[MISC] I have a few things I need to get rid of.

Wish to trade your items? Sell them? Seek for something? Place anything related to this here. Paypal is recommended.
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

[MISC] I have a few things I need to get rid of.

Post by Silvermoonwings » 05-11-2012 00:34

Yup, I'm actually selling stuff *gasp*

... So Just wondering, but are there any Naruto fans in the crowd that are wanting to buy some of the volumes?

I have volumes 17, 30, 31, and 32. All are in good, if not considered great, condition (especially vol. 30)
They've been read a few times but there are no corners folds as far as I can tell. Vol. 17 does have a crease in the cover, but its hardly even noticeable.
These manga are in English.
--
I have this really weird figurine of some character I'm assuming is from a game. A friend got a grab bag @ a con at on point and lost the box before leaving it at my house, saying they didnt want it. I hate it and I really want it gone.
--

That's it for now.
I'm not good at pricing things & I really dont know how shipping works w/ out of state or out of country (as most of you know I live in the USA).
If you're interested please contact me and we can work stuff out! :D

--I'll post pictures later...

I'll probably do trades as well as money transactions (I have a paypal but idrk how to use that either).
–––––––––––––
I'm really needing the monwy right now so if you are interested please let me know asap~!
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.