The carpet of love ( Italy Veneziano & Taiwan )[Unknown]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 17-02-2013 17:02

He had to go, he had to go inside of it... ofhim. As he fought against his own power to go back in, he tried to let go, not wanting to feel pain anymore. His body jerked off, as if it was being abused. Mentally abused by himself. That was the first one, he was torturing his own body. He laughed bitterly, and in a rush of determination, forced himself into.... himself.

He looked at Taiwan fell on her knees and almost bit his lip when she talked and looked at him. How he wished he could and help their Dulcinée and his brother. But right now, saving his little brother was the most important.

He rushed to Taiwan, quickly kissed her to say sorry and rushed through the dark corridors, trying to feel his twin' power. He suddenly had a idea that he found great.

....Which was in fact really stupid.

"VENEZIANOO !" He yelled. Unconsciously, hundreds of men knew almost exactly where the nation was.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-02-2013 18:48

Taiwan choked as she struggled for breath. Slowly she relaxed, breathing more calmly.
But this wasn't the time of peace. She could already hear the footsteps from above.
What to do, what to do?
She couldn't attack them. She ddin't have that strength back yet. She looked around searching for something to use against them. And by some miracle, found a katana.
How did that find itself there? Nevermind. I need it.
She got to her feet and grabbed the sword. Memories returned to her, like if she was flipping back pages...
Hord it steady, rike this. Be certain that when you strike, you wir find your target. Crose your eyes and risten.
She closed her eyes, concentrating on what she heard and smelled. Shouts from above. Thuds coming closer.
Be as quiet as crouds before they thunder. Don't ret them know what you want to do.
Quietly, Taiwan moved into the shadows, holding the katana in position.
...And open your eyes. Rook for the detairs, not the big picture. See their every move before they make it. And strike.
Taiwan opened her eyes, and waited. Soon the real fight will begin.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-02-2013 22:32

Coming back into his own body was hard, but waking up again was even harder. Pain from the torture shot back up in his limbs, making him gasp each time he moved.

It was like waking up after dying. The only sensation close to that in human terms was... like coughing up water after drowning.

It was hard to breath burning air in. Veneziano coughed slightly, his throat constricting on itself as if a mortal snake was wrapping itself up around his neck, smiling gently down to him while strangling him.

How brave of you, Felix. I never thought you would stop to be egoistic.

His power. It seemed like it had liked his liberty when he threw himself out of his body. To say it was so calm and gentle when they met. His brother's power's angry face seemed to slip sometimes on his.

Wincing, he got up on his feet and stumbled over the door. Seeing it was locked, North Italy smiled down to it.

"Sorry, little one, could you open for me ?"

And it did. Which means that his brother wasn't far away, if he hadn't been, Veneziano wouldn't have been able to open this door. He smiled as he remembered the little bickering Romano had with him when they first got their powers.

"What ! How that I only can manipulate inanimate objects ?! That's not fair ! Grandpa put us in the middle of nowhere, there's only rocks around ! You, at least, you can see the future ! That's not fair !"
"Brother... Grandpa put us here to protect us by keeping us away from the humans..."
"Yeah but I won't be able to train, unlike you !"
"I didn't want to..."
"Why ?"
"I don't want to see the future... because I'll know when bad events will arrive and we won't be able to do anything against them !"
"What ?! But why did this spirit gave you this, then ?"
"... I don't know..."

He made a step before loosing balance and, trying to recuperate it, he stumbled against the door - which opened - and his way finished against another one which opened too, making him fall flat on the ground.

When his body met the ground - hello, ground - he moaned in pain, before looking up, still frowning from the burning sensation. His eyes opened in shock. How comes that the armament's room's door was open like that ?

What he didn't know was that the door was open because hundreds of men had heard a yell after the experiment. Probably his brother trying to search after it. They were just too much in a hurry to bother closing the door.
"You ten go left and take him by surprise from the back. The ten left, including me, will distract him meanwhile. Go !"

"VENEZIANO !" Romano yelled again. He began to pant, at least, he could see more or less where his dear brother was. But as much as it was accurate, it didn't gave him the directions to take !

Suddenly, a group of men with guns came into his view. He narrowed his eyes, ready to attack. He took out his weapon, which was the same as them, and let his right hand free to use his power if needed.

They attacked, and so did Romano when he heard the shot. But he thought that the bullet would come from the front. A tongue of fire nestled into his thigh. He gasped hard.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-05-2013 19:31

Taiwan stood there, in the shadows, waiting for the men.
Each second felt like an hour... Each of her silent breathes seemed to be extremely loud...

Will I be alright? Will all end well? Will I help them? Will I... Will I be able to stand with them till the end?

Taiwan couldn't help but feel all those worries creep up on her, entangle her, choke her. Her breaths became ragged, her heart started beating faster, and so when the two men appeared - she was in a worse condition than before.

They ran in quickly and loudly, not giving her a chance to see their moves. Not giving her a chance to be ready again. Not giving her a chance to fight back.
Why should they...? After all, they are my enemies....

The two men ran at her angrily, holding out short daggers. Out of panic, out of a sudden surge of anger at her uncapibility to do anything else, Taiwan shut her eyes, and with an angry yell swung her sword.
She heard two yells. Then everything was quiet.
Slowly, with her heart beating fast, Taiwan opened her eyes. THe first thing she saw was a dagger on the floor. Soon after that she noticed two hands just centimeters from it. And those hands were attached to arms, which were attached to bodies...
...Which both had deep gashes in the stomach, with blood oozing out.
Taiwan stared at the bodies, not out of guilt, but out of confusion.
One dagger... Weren't there two daggers? Where was the other o---
Ow.
Taiwan found the dagger. She looked down, only half surprised to find a handle from a dagger protruding from her thigh.
But she didn't cry. She didn't yell in pain. She wasn't angry or sad or devastated.
She was empty of emotion.
I failed. It is over.
That was the one thought going through her head; that is, until she heard hundreds of footsteps heading in every direction, multiple yells, and a single yell that hit her more than others.
'VENEZIANO'!
Taiwan's mind went foggy. She collapsed to the floor, the katana falling down next to her. The dagger in her thigh moved, making a bigger hole in her muscle, making the blood start to seep out quicker.
But Taiwan didn't notice all of this.
Italy's gone. Romano just found his body. Italy's gone. It's all over. It's done.
I failed.

Taiwan managed to think, resting her head against the cool wall, waiting for the fogginess to completely take over her. Before she closed her eyes, though, she noticed a pipe attached to the low cieling. She thought for a moment, and finally decided it must be a pipe leading out deadly chemicals from the lab. If that pipe broke, if it fell on those many people she heard... Well, at least Romano will be saved.
I won't die like this.
Taiwan grabbed the handle of the knife from her leg and pulled it out. THe blood gushed out, making her weaker with each second.
I will die...
She narrowed her eyes, willing the wind to listen to her this last time, and aimed the dagger at the pipe.
...In style.
She threw the dagger with all her might, and the wind obeyed her - her entire wind power escaped in one giant force, making the dagger fly at the pipe in lightning speed, helping it break the pipe, and making the pressurized substances gush out. Due to the crack the rest of the pipe started cracking, letting out all the deadly substances in one go.
That was the lastt hing Taiwan saw. Then all went black and Taiwan fell, unconcious, onto her side.
Her fall made the wound on her thigh stick to the ground, which caused the escaping of her blood nearly impossible. Thanks to this - though she didn't know it - if the two Italies hurried, they still had a chance to save all three of them.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 10-05-2013 19:47

Click.

Footsteps.

Pew.

What a cute sound.

He was limping but he didn't care, after all, no pain could be the sweet feeling of being into control, the cold and reassuring touch of a gun into the palm, ready to kill to protect its user.

Click

Footsteps.

Pew.

Someone was hurting his fratello, and no one hurt his famiglia without keeping any sequel - that, if the person was still alive to talk about it to his grandchildren, of course. A hollow giggle escaped his smirking lips.

Click

Footsteps.

Pew.

Two sets of eyes turned to him. "How did it escape ?"
"Have no idea, should we chain him once again."
"Yeah, we should do that."
"Tsk. Tsk. Come here little thing."

An elegant eyebrow shot up, the smirk dropping. Was this filthy human even thinking of him as a pet ? Click. Well, he didn't care about these little nuisances, what he cared for was for the figure maintained firmly on the ground, as it was uselessly trying to struggle away. "So, Fratellone, what are you waiting for ?" Pew.

A body fell onto the hard ground, heartlessly killed. "Shit, how did you dare kill him, filthy object ?!" A man spatted, silently threatening to kill Romano if North Italy did anything, a gun against his neck. Feliciano cocked his gun on the side, smiling devilishly. "How did I dare. Hm. I wonder- Oh no ! That's right. I'm an object. I'm an experience. I don't need a heart, do I ?"

The man took that time to threaten the nation. "Ah ! But what will you do, let me kill your brother ?" Romano gritted his teeth, how this human dared do this ? Either way, they had already resuscitated from a bullet in the head. They were nation, they couldn't die. But they still could feel pain. And pain in the fucking head, was a fucking pain in the ass. It was paradoxical, but it was true.

When in bloodthirsty mode, Veneziano liked to... show up his theatrical talent by... sometimes mimicking his enemy. Thus, on the same tone as the man, he said : " Ah ! But what will you do ? Let me kill my hostage ?"
" You have no hostage." The human snorted.

In response, Feliciano put his gun under his chin, locking his target on his brain. "Oh ? Now I have. You need me alive, don't you ? Let's make a deal; you shoot, I shoot." He approached the human, who was sweating. He knew he couldn't kill that one, it was orders. When he was about to shoot anyway, it was too late.

North Italy's hand shot out of his pants, holding a switch-blade, which entered eagerly the soldier's neck, while he was cocking his gun away. He pushed him with his foot, freeing his weapon from the flesh and also putting the new-born corpse on the side. He cleaned the shining red blade onto the man's clothes - it's not like he needed them, anyway.

"Veneziano. You took your damn time."
"Anch'io ti amo, Fratellone. Did these humans hurt you in anyway ?"
"Yeah. I took a fucking bullet in my thigh. It hurts like hell- Where were you, you bastard ?"
"Locked away. C'mon. Let's get out."
"Wait, we've got to save Taiwan, too."
"She came... ?"
"... Yeah."
"Goddammit. Where ?"

In less than two minutes, they were back to Taiwan, encountering a strangely big number of dead bodies, which nourished their worry. And then they saw her.

Veneziano's eyes widened, only focusing on their lover. She was truly beautiful; her dark brown hair was falling to her side, some locks gently curling around her face, making it more chubby and soft. Her lips were pink, and seemed so kissable. And she would be even more beautiful... if her body was animated.

Romano, on his part, completely lost it. The walls crumbled behind him, the light's glass exploded in ashes, tearing their backs apart, and making more holes into the dead humans near Taiwan - the ashes touched everything. Everything except Taiwan. Everything except Taiwan. He would have accepted everything except hurting his brother and Taiwan. He began to yell in the same time, until something grabbed his shoulder, and that a pointy pain was felt on his cheek and cheekbone.

Feliciano Vargas, also know as North Italy Veneziano, had just punched him. "Shut up and calm down, fratello. We can still help her."

And so they did. They exited as fast as possible.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-05-2013 07:32

Taiwan had a dream.... a beautiful dream.
She was standing in the mud, surrounded by rice plants. Humming to herself, she was picking the rice and putting it in baskets. Everything was peaceful, and quiet... the birds chirped in the trees, a gentle breeze played with her hair, and the funny sound of squelching in the mud actually fit in this peaceful scenario.
As she hummed to herself, picking the rice, she heard someone call her name. When she listened closely, it was actually two voices calling at the same time. A bit surprised, she looked up from her position, but smiled immediately when she noticed the shape of a very excited Italy waving to her, while Romano stood a bit back, seemingly embarrassed by Italy's moves, but also beckoning her to them. They were standing in the shade of one of the bigger trees, with a picnic rug under their feet, and food spread out.
Taiwan's smile widened, as she felt strong emotion catch her heart; these two were hers. They were the only ones she loved, and would probably ever love.
She straightened and pushed her hair back. In decisive moves, she walked towards the Italies, making her way through the mud.

And that's when the dream started turning into a nightmare.

Though she continued walking, she couldn't get out of the mud - it seemed to spread on and on. The Italies were starting to get impatient; beckoning her more eagerly... or with fright? Now that she had a good look at them, they seemed to want to escape as fast as possible with her. She started running - but tripped. As she fell, she realized with horror it wasn't mud she was waddling through - but human blood. And what she thought was rice, was actually tufts of human hair. Looking around in horror, she realized she was standing in a field filled with human bodies. Everywhere she looked, a dead person lay. Somehow she knew they were the enemy, and even more wanted to escape. But she couldn't. She looked up to Romano and Italy, wanting to yell to them to go without her, but the voice was caught in her throat; Italy was being pulled away by some lab worker with a knife at his throat, and Romano was running after them, two more people at his tail.
Taiwan wante dto run over to them, help them, but a hand caught her by the thigh; probably one of the people she thought were dead actually weren't.
She looked down to see a evilly smiling face looking back at her, holding a firm grip. She tried to free his grip, but he simply dug his fingers into her flesh, causing her to scream out in pain.
As she looked up, both Romano and Italy were gone.
She managed to free herself from the hand, and started limping towards where she saw them last. But as far as she could see, only dead bodies lay.
Where are you? Where are you?!

----

Subconciously, Taiwan's hand started to move, searching for the two loved ones she believed she had lost.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-05-2013 11:01

They did not notice her hand, too busy to support each other out of the basement while holding Taiwan. Climbing the ladder was almost impossible; Veneziano was a little bit more normal, and the adrenaline had left his body, letting him know how tired he was. He had almost no strength left to climb up. Fortunately, when he saw a piece of his drawings about the future, when he was in his cell, he took a rope with him.

"Is it... Is it safely tied ?" He asked, his voice trailing off, resisting to the darkness invading his head. "Yeah. Just climb the fucking ladder, I want to get out of this fucking place." Feliciano nodded, grabbing the wood, and began his short way - which seemed so long - toward freedom.

Romano flinched each time his leg's muscles were twitching, activating or whatever. Fucking bullet, he spatted. As his little brother climbed, he supported himself with the wall, while carefully watching over Taiwan's unconscious body being lifted up, too. He helped her to not bump into the ladder, and helped Veneziano by lifting her a little - it was obvious that his little brother was about to crash down to sleep.

Their lover was now higher than his head, and he took that time to try to climb the damned ladder. While climbing on one leg, he successfully managed to have Taiwan in his arms, by that fact preventing her to have some more pain, and helping Veneziano not falling. He could see the outside - and his brother's butt - he could even feel a little bit of wind gently blowing his locks away.

After about five minutes later, the three of them were out. Veneziano closed the trapdoor, falling onto the ground in the process. He instantly fell asleep.

No one. No one would ever hurt again his two most loved person, Romano thought. He managed to drag his little brother and Taiwan under a tree, and hug them both - only for him to fall asleep from blood-loss and exhaustion. He wanted to call Spain, or even the Potato-Bastard, but... but his eyes were closed before that.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-05-2013 10:02

Taiwan continued her search, but was unable to find anything in the sea of dead bodies and blood. The Italies were long gone - somewhere beyond her reach. She looked up and saw the tree under which they were standing before; and once again tried to get there. Once again tried to reach the place she saw them last. And once again, she was unable to do so.
I'm too weak. I can't. I failed. I'm unable to do anything. I'm good for nothing.
She dropped to her knees, staring at the tree. If only Japan or even China were here... If only they could help her...
She needed help... Guidance... She was too lost to know what to do...
As she stared at the tree, she suddenly noticed sun rays behind it. Sun... It rmeinded her of Egypt... He'd be a good help as well...
Always trust in yourself before you trust in others.
Isn't that what he said? Not to give in and search for a held out hand?
Not taking her gaze off the tree, Taiwan got up again.
"I can do it." She said to herself. "I can get there. I will SUCCEED."
And clenching her teeth, she started walking again. This time, though, she was determined to get there; and nothing at all could stop her.
As if feeling her determination, the realm around her started to go by quicker; she felt she was actually moving, limping towards the tree.
And she was there, she was by the tree, and...
She past it?
She looked back, horrified, trying to go back. But she was speding towards the sun, no, it was the sun speeding towards her, and in horror she watched it gulping her down, before....
All turned sunny yellow.
Taiwan opened her eyes; only now she relaized she closed them in fright. Looking around, there wasn't an object in sight; just a sunny yellow surrounding as far as she could see. Nothing else.
"You have done well, child."
She knew that voice. Oh, how well she knew that voice. She turned her head to where it came from, and noticed someone walking towards her. Sudden anger started to make it's way through her and out of her mouth.
"I've got enough of this! Everything is just some stupid lesson, and you don't care a bit about Romano and Italy! How can you just come up and-"
"Romano and Veneziano are fine. You, on the other hand, are in a bad situation."
This cut Taiwan short.
"M-Me? But why?"
In response, Egypt pointed to her thigh.
Looking down, only now Taiwan realized the throbbing pain in her leg after the man had dug his hand inside. Blood was still spilling profusely - how can that be?
"For it is only a dream. Anything may happen in a dream."
Taiwan looked up at Egypt, surprised. He can read her mind?
In reply, he smiled. "I repeat: Anything can happen in a dream."
Taiwan waved her hand. "Never mind that now! If this is a dream, then does reality look any better?"
"Depends how you see it. If better is judged by if you three are together, then yes, it is better. But you are still in danger. Biological dnager, to be exact."
Taiwan was getting irritated again. "Speak normally, please?"
"In short, you may bleed to death."
"Oh." Taiwan only replied. She looked down and tried to stop the bleeding, but she was unable to do so.
"You can't help in a dream."
Taiwan looked up at Egypt again. "So how can I?!" She asked angrily. "You're all words, while I need to act!"
"You can't. You are unconciious."
"...What about you?"
"Ah, here we finally have an agreement." Egypt smiled patiently. "Yes, I may."
Taiwan took a deep breath to stop herself from yelling out: then what the f*** are you still doing here?!
"Though you should trust in yourself before you trust in others, never push away help when you are in need of it." Egypt said. "You must only ask."
"Could you please help us?"
Egypt smiled. "Of course." He raised his hand and clicked his fingers, and all turned black.
----

Taiwan opened her eyes.
She found herself staring at a strangely familiar cieling... Why was it so familiar?
She tried to remember, before it came to her; it was her cieling. It was her home.
But how can that be?
...Egypt?
Taiwan sat up quickly, and saw something that definitely wasn't in her room before; a picture on the wall of the piramids.
Smiling to herself, she whispered: "Thanks, Egypt."
Soon her smile faded. If Egypt got her here - where was Italy and Romano?!
"Italy? Romano?! Where are you?!" She said suddenly, looking around in panic. But her room was as silent and empty as always. Getting to her feet, she tried to run outside, though yelled in pain; her leg was throbbing awfully. Remembering her thigh, she looked down, but felt relieved that it was tightly bandaged; still ,she had to be careful.
Limping outside of her room, she walked into the guest room, hoping the two Italies were there.
And how relieved she felt when they were. Veneziano lay cuddled up to Romano, who was sprawlded over the entire bed.
As she looked at the two, a big smile spread to her lips.
Veneziano looked so peaceful simply lying there, his hair gently falling over his eyes, a dreamy smile spread over his face.
Romano, on the other hand, though wasn't grumpy, had a definite serious look. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed, as if he wasn't entirely happy with something - but what that was, was a mystery to all.
Taiwan slowly walked over to the two, and sat down on the corner of the bed, simply staring at the two faces. She reached out a hand and carressed Veneziano's cheek, while doing the same to Romano with her other hand.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 12-05-2013 17:21

Both of them had the same nightmare, and during the three days Taiwan had slept through, they could do anything but being mortified. What if she didn't wake up ? What if she hated them ? What if she became amnesiac ? So many What if scenarios...

Veneziano, between his random siestas and crying, would threaten his brother, saying that he was doing the cooking - after all, South Italy had a bullet wound.

Quite often, he would have random break downs, memories rushing in his mind, and the third day, Romano had a hard time comforting his little brother. Usually, he would just talk about good time and such, and he would smile and fall asleep. Not this time, he couldn't stop.

"Listen, it's Carnival, soon, isn't it ?" He nodded trough his tears, and the elder Italian gently stroked his hair. "What about we take Taiwan to Venezia's Carnival ? You love that event, don't you?" He nodded again, sniffling. "We can show her ?"

This time, it was Lovino who nodded, gently smiling down, before frowning, blushing, and looking away. "I'm just doing this because it annoys me to hear you cry, capisci ?" Feliciano smiled, before cuddling his brother and falling asleep.

"Idiot brother..." Romano grumbled, still stroking his brother's hair. Some damn sleep wouldn't hurt him, would it ?

While they both slept, Veneziano was plunged into fantasies, dreaming about him, Taiwan and his fratellone in Venice, dancing to the tune chanting in the colored streets. It was a wonderful dream. He loved it. But, suddenly, Taiwan stopped moving, standing still on her two feet. The brothers turned to her, curious.

Romano, was having the same dream, he liked it, too. But he made sure no one would hurt them. Too many people could be mafiosi here, and the famiglia who kidnapped them and tortured his brother could still be at their tails. He still was having fun, that for sure, but he was just less careless than his two most beloved. Suddenly, Taiwan stopped moving, standing still on her two feet. The brothers turned to her, curious.

She kept her head low, as if she was disappointed in something. "How could you ?" They both tilted their heads "How could you leave me to die ? I hate you ! I hate you ! DIE ! DIE !"

B-But... she seemed so happy. Wasn't she alive ? Suddenly her body began to decompose, like a corpse's. They were frightened. They had... They had got her out of the basement, right ? Even Egypt said she was going to be okay. Even him said it !

They woke up with a startle and saw Taiwan looking down to them, she was a bit worried, but... they couldn't help to feel relieved. "You're awake !" They both gave her a bear hug- Romano, too, but trying to keep a 'manly pride' - and the next thing they knew, were that they were kissing her cheeks.

"We were so worriiiiee-e-e-eeeeeed !" Feliciano cried once again, this time relieved. " Wha- you were, bastard !"
"You cried too, Fratello..."
"That- That's not true !" Romano blushed, but he looked sheepishly at their lover. She giggled, and to them, it was the re-birth of their world. Their worries flew away, and both of them took one of her hands.

They had to ask her to come visit Italy, coming to the festivals, to the sun, the see paintings, to taste tomatoes. But they blurted out something else, both of them. At the same time.

"Will you marry us ?" They slapped their mouth right after, both blushing like well... tomatoes. But they couldn't deny the ever-lasting joy it was to hear her shyly say 'Yes.'