Commander's orders are absolute! (Prussia x Hungary) [18+ H]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Commander's orders are absolute! (Prussia x Hungary) [18+ H]

Post by Zakulf » 02-05-2011 23:56

Couple: Commander! Prussia x Soldier! Hungary
Contains: Lots and lots of BONDAGE AND SM, some drama too.

Storyline: Hungary became a member of Prussia's army and disobeyed the orders of an higher comander. Prussia as commander got the order to punished her for her naughty actions.

Name: Gilbert Beillschmidt (Prussia)
Picture:

"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 03-05-2011 00:01

Name: Elizavetha Hedervary (Hungary)
Picture

And

Name: Ludwig Beillschmidt
Picture:

Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 03-05-2011 00:22

Gilbert kicked the door in of soldier #6594, Elizavetha Herdervary a soldier which joined their army a while ago. He raised his voice and shout "Soldier! I got direct orders from the higher commander, which orders you disobeyed! I'm here to punish you from doing that!". He hold a paper where that text was written on and after he read from it he put it away and checked the room he was in, looking around for the soldier.

He found her laying on her bed, checking at some weird mini sized book. She was looking pretty happy while reading and wasn't really paying attention to him, her commander. "HEY YOU!"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 03-05-2011 00:29

Hungary was laying happily on her bed reading her secret yaoi novel.
She didn't even stir when the door was kicked open and she was addressed by second commander Gilbert Beillschmidt.
Elizavetha was about to get to the good part till... "HEY YOU!"
She tore her eyes away from her novel to glare at the source of noise. Her eyes widened when she suddenly saw the commander before her. She was busted with a yaoi novel in her hands.

She quickly shoved the book under her pillow and stood up to salute the commander "Sir, Soldier # 6594, Elizavetha Hedervary reports. How can I be at your service sir!" She stiffly saluted the Prussian and started to shake slightly. She refused to make any eye contact.

What if he had seen her yaoi? Would he take it away from her!?

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 03-05-2011 00:37

He stared at her slow reaction and he saw how she put away that book in high speed, what could be that thing she was reading ... Gilbert sighed and checked his pocket again for the piece of paper where that text was written on. Once he found it he pulled it out of the pocket and opened it up. "You're been ... uhh." Gilbert tried focussing on the text which was written on that piece of paper. "You've disobeyed the higher commander his orders and now you'll be punished for that!" Gilbert spoke again, after this he again fold the paper and put it back in to his pocket.

"So! What exactly have you done?" Gilbert asked her, trying his best to look angry.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 03-05-2011 00:49

She looked warily at the commander as he pulled out a piece of paper.
"You've disobeyed the higher commander his orders and now you'll be punished for that!"
Her eyes widened when she heard the charge. "W-Wha.."
"So! What exactly have you done?" She heard the commander ask. Damn he looked quit angry might as well tell the truth.
Elizavetha quickly straightened her back and took a deep breath. "Sir, I failed my mission. I had to spy on the enemy troops and had to take pictures of their camp and equipment sir. I failed this mission because I got distracted and did not made the pictures at all sir." Okay so she maybe lied a bit. She actually had made some pictures...
Of that cute couple of soldiers that were making out in the bushes. Damn she was happy with those pictures.
A faint blush started to creep on her cheeks when she thought back about that night.
"Sir, I Herby claim I failed and I'm willing to accept the punishment that is assigned" She saluted again and waited till the commander talked.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 03-05-2011 00:56

Gilbert narrowed his eyes, making himself look like he understood everything she told him. It was so weird, it lacked detail ... "Then why didn't you make pictures of the enemies' troops? Don't you understand that this is important to our army and this country?! Speak up!" he took a few steps closer to her and looked her straight in the eye. He knew she would not refuse yet another order from her commanders, especially him, who had to punish her well.

He didn't really understood why they picked him to take care of this minor job, but it seemed like everything got their reason. Also for why they weaponed him with a whip and cuffs, which they put on his belt this morning after he found it near his uniform. Damn that West, making him do this job.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 03-05-2011 01:06

"Then why didn't you make pictures of the enemies' troops? Don't you understand that this is important to our army and this country?! Speak up!"
She flinched slightly because of his harsh tone. What did she had to do? Telling the truth is No option. A lie? But that would only make it worse.

The commander leaned closer and tried to meet her eyes. She looked away a bit nervously. What did the guy want. She was willing to take responsibility, now he is fishing about her motives. she will show him.

She cleared her throat softly "Sir, As I stated before I got heavily distracted. Because of this I failed in taking any pictures. Nothing else happened, sir!"
She finally met the commanders piercing red eyes.
Damn.. Why was he staring at her like that? She just couldn't help to get distracted. yaoi was her only distraction in the army and it wasn't even allowed. Every chance that she could catch a glimpse of it was taken.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 03-05-2011 01:17

The woman cleared her throat softly and spoke. "Sir, As I stated before I got heavily distracted. Because of this i failed in taking any pictures. Nothing else happend, sir!".

Just something innocent like that happend? Now that's stupid! Soon he'll make her speak the full truth, he didn't believe this woman a bit. Soon there will be a difference! "Now is that so?~" he asked with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

In the meanwhile some soldiers came inside the room to repair the door of the room, the commander Gilbert kicked in and broke. Gilbert waited for them to finish the job, which didn't took long. They only took like 2 minutes of their time, they were trained well and fully prepared. They left the room after without any noise and closed the door behind them.

"Are you ready to receive your punishment? You do understand that each army has it's own ways to punish their soldiers?" Gilbert asked her with a broad smile on his face. He moved his left hand behind his back and started searching for a weapon on his belt.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 03-05-2011 01:28

She could see the commander didn't believe her. She gulped a bit. Hopefully he wouldn't punish her even more because of the second lie.

she sighed a bit in relieve when some soldiers came in to repair the broken door. They were quick and left after only two minutes.
she started to shift uncomfortably.
"Are you ready to receive your punishment? You do understand that each army has it's own ways to punish their soldiers?"
She waited till the commander was finished with talking. Why was he smirking? The sadistic bastard! He liked to punish people, she wouldn't give a sound when he would punish her.
Eliza started to smirk a bit. "Yes sir. I understand completely, sir" She stood her place waiting till he would tell her what her punishment was. She was always curious how that worked in this army.

She looked at the commander who had his hand on his back. What was up with that?