Commander's orders are absolute! (Prussia x Hungary) [18+ H]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 05-05-2011 21:42

Elizavetha relaxed against the commander.
she knew he wanted her, else he wouldn't have pushed his own brother away from her. She wanted him too, the commander was a handsome man and he seemed to know how to treat a woman when he has too.
Though she thought it was slightly odd that the commander made no move what so ever.
"So I was told to please you ... By the commander" The commander said. she looked up and watched him in the eyes. He seemed.. nervous? Was he unsure about this?
She watched him as he was sunken in thought. Should she do something?
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 05-05-2011 22:08

The unsure look on his face changed pretty fast, as he thought about the options he had left to choose from. He smirked again and looked at her beautiful green eyes. "What does this 'dear lady' likes first, hmm?" he examined her a little by looking at her body for a moment. He had to treat her like a lady all of a sudden, eh West? He will for sure. Again a chuckle escaped his lips.

He pushed her over, made her land on her back. He moved her legs upwards and teased her butt by rubbing it roughly. "If you wanted to be treated like a true lady, you're at the wrong address. But you seem to like me, so I shall try to behave a little." he said with a sudden sadistic tone in his voice.

He moved upwards and moved her long skirt upwards, at least 'till her upper legs. Her panties were not visible yet (sadly). Waiting for her reaction to his 'personality swing'.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 05-05-2011 23:36

She saw him smirk as their eyes met. "What does this 'dear lady' likes first, hmm?" he said with a bit of a teasing voice. He started to watch her body as he said that which made her blush for a bit and look away.

She squeaked as he started to push her down on the bed. She groaned about as she felt new pressure on her cuffed hands. "Sir, what are you doi-- Aahn~" She gave a soft breathy moan as the commander moved her legs upward and started to rub it rough and teasingly.
"If you wanted to be treated like a true lady, you're at the wrong address. But you seem to like me, so I shall try to behave a little."
he said with his usual sadistic tone. She chuckled a bit but it was soon replaced by a surprised gasp as the commander started to move her skirt up to her upper legs. she brought her knees together to hold him from a panty view. she blushed an looked him in the eyes.
He acts the opposite as he says. She didn't understand it. she just looked at him and waited till he made his next move.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 05-05-2011 23:52

He smiled widely as he heard her cute little moan escaping her mouth. He forced her to open up her legs and moved between them. That was when he lifted her skirt some more, her panties became visible.

He leaned over and gave her a lick on her lips. "I order you, soldier, to tell me how horny you are right now." he smirked. He knew that she could not disobey the commander his orders. Especially now she seems to fear him a little. She can't move her arms at all only her legs, but that won't hold this commander.

He moved one hand to her panties and started to stroke the area near her crotch, waiting for another moan of pleasure. He wanted to hear more, more of those cute and sexy sounds.

(5TH REPLY ON THE 5TH PAGE! ON THE 5TH OF THE 5TH MONTH -JIZZ- :evilprussia: )

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 06-05-2011 00:28

She blushed more as the commander pried her kegs open and moved himself between them.
He licked her lips and she opened hers to breath shakily.
"I order you, soldier, to tell me how horny you are right now." Gilbert commanded of her.
She blushed furiously as she tried to search for the right words. She couldn't disobey he was still her superior.
She took a shaky breath before she began to speak trying to keep her voice from shaking to much "Sir... I-I .." she shut her mouth again in embarrassment.
She couldn't say it. it was just to embarrassing. she blushed more and looked away.

She was caught with surprise as she suddenly felt a hand near her panties starting to stroke her through them.
She gave a wanting moan as she felt the soft teasing touch in her nearer regions. "A-ah~"
she started biting her lip as she tried to keep the sounds from coming out of her mouth.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 06-05-2011 00:36

"So you like this, hmmm?" he asked with a smile as he stroked his fingers against her panties. He noticed that she was having a hard time telling her beloved commander how horny the woman was. "... Well then so be it." another smirk escaped from him "Kesese ..."

He lifted up the skirt as much as he could and moved his head to her panties. Supposing that it was better to just try something to this woman. He opened up his mouth and gave her a slow lick against her panties to see how she would react to it.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 06-05-2011 00:44

He moved her skirt further up and chuckled "... Well then so be it."
she looked a bit confused until she gasped loudly which turned to a moan.
Gilbert gave her a sensual slow and teasing lick against her panties.
She arched her back slightly to the feeling. "Aaah~ y-yes..hmn" the commander stopped his lick and watched her reaction.
she blushed furiously and looked away again.
Why did she had to make such embarrassing noises? She sealed her lips again this time determined not to make any noise escape from her.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 06-05-2011 00:56

"Aaah~ y-yes..hmn" she let out. He understood what drove west crazy, why he went to her and did all of that. Gilbert was blushing because of that cute sound she let out. We wanted to hear more of that, also her answer to his question that he gave her.

She looked away to hide her face from him, but it was too late. He saw her expression, she was truely pleased by that one lick he gave her. It actually surprised him. Is she THAT turned on already?! A bigger smile appeared on his face just by the thought. She wanted him, she wanted more of him.

He wondered what she would do if he removed the hand cuffs, but what if she ran off? Maybe she would run to his brother, Ludwig the first commander. He wouldn't allow her to do that. That's when he thought back about that certain key only he and West had. She could not escape even IF she tried leaving her own chamber. "I demand you to answer my question after I did 'this'!" he shout at her like a true commander. He took her by her hips and forced her to turn on her belly. He jumped on top of her back and took the keys from his pocket and uncuffed her.

"NOW! Show it to me." he said as he moved off her back, next to her on the bed.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 06-05-2011 15:03

She still was looking away. She couldn't see the smirk on the commanders face was growing at the thoughts he had about her.
"I demand you to answer my question after I did 'this'!" he almost yelled.
Elizavetha blushed more at this remark. She really had to answer that question.
But before she could say something she suddenly was on her stomach and the commander was on her back. She felt him take the cuffs of her hand.
Her hands fell beside her body and she quickly moved them up and started to sooth the skin on her wrists. They were red and irritated.
The commander moved off her "NOW! Show it to me."

Elizavetha moved herself up and sat on the bed. Show it, he said. Well that was probably a thing she Could do.
"As you command sir" Her Uniform-jacket was still slightly opened because of the first commanders actions.
She moved her now free hands over her body, shivering a bit of the touch on her sensitive skin as started to unbutton it a bit further so her bra was showing more off. She crawled over to the commander and straddled his hips.
Laying her hand in his neck she kissed him hard on his lips and started to bite a bit down on the commanders lip.
"Hmm~" she closed her eyes in the kiss and started to move slightly with her hips against the commander.
"Sir, Please.. I w-want .. you.." she whispered in his ear with a hot breathy voice.
She wanted more of him. His hands everywhere on her heated body.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 06-05-2011 17:40

The commander watched how she buttoned her jacket down a bit more and how her bra became visible. The way she did it was so sexy! She crawled closer to him and kissed him rougly, adding some biting to it. Biting, hmm? She moved her hips against him, it turned him on a little.

"Sir, Please.. I w-want .. you.." she whispered in his ear with a hot breathy voice. He turned red and decided that he couldn't hold any longer. He took her shoulders firmly and made her lean backwards on his lap. Hold her back with his left arm, so she wouldn't fall off the bed. He pushed down her bra and started unbuttoning the jacket some more, still not completely unbuttoned. He leaned over and started licking her soft and pale skin. Moving closer to her breasts. Their shapes were so pretty and nice, sure he liked that!

He did not really care about how the woman felt by this, he was absolutely amused being so close. He went down to her nipple and licked it softly, waiting for her moans and started to bite down softly as well. He himself moaned a little by biting and stroking her nipple with his cold tongue.