Commander's orders are absolute! (Prussia x Hungary) [18+ H]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 13-05-2011 13:21

As they were kissing she could feel the commanders lips curl into a smile.
The commander broke the kiss. she was a bit disorientated because she couldn't see anything. Suddenly she felt his hands on her shoulders pushing her on her back. Carefully she moved along as she was a bit scared to fall of the bed. When she was laying down she felt the commander crawl on her. He stroked her crotch softly and she moaned. She had almost forgot how much she wanted this. She felt his finger move more towards her butt but he halted as he stopped in front of her entrance and started to stroke again. She shivered and squirmed as he was teasing her there.
Not being able to see what happens makes the experience even more arousing than it already was. She felt him move a bit and felt something else pressing against her entrance. A blush came on her cheeks once again. It's about to happen. Hopefully he would be gentle with her.
She may not be a virgin but you could say it was a long time.
"This might hurt" She heard him say. She heard a little chuckle It seemed he had the best for her. Suddenly she felt him thrust in her without a real warning. "AAH!" she cried out. She bit her lip. She didn't expected that he would go all the way. She whimpered a bit but tried to relax and even out her breathing. After a little while the pain went away and pleasure remained. She Moaned softly and wiggled her hips to show him he could move. "Hnn.. Sir, Please... m-move" She breathed out.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 14-05-2011 16:01

The commander took a hold of her hips and pinched them rougly. "Move, you said?~". He gave another thrust which was softer this time. He was feeling sorry for her, even just a little. He did not say it out loud to ask her how she felt, she just had to get used to his treat. Though, he did not let his feelings carry him away and followed the soft thrust with again a hard one.

He let out soft moan "Ah ...". He closed his eyes and moved his hands from her hips to her chest. He stroked her chest in order to search for her nipples. Then he fell that she was still wearing her bra and took them from the front down. Down to her belly and rippped her jacket fully open. "Nowww, you're still wearing these?" a perverted laugh came from him. He went to her nipples once the bra was taken down, and he stroked them soft and teasingly. Causing the woman to moan.

Then he leaned forwards to lick them, entering her a little deeper by it. He stopped moving for a little because of it and said "Now don't you want more?" after the question he let out a smirk. "I bet you do" he answered in her place. He gave made one single move and paused again. "Don't you?" he asked for her to confirm it in a evil way.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-05-2011 16:26

Elizavetha's breath hitched as she felt his fingers pinch her hips roughly.
He gave another thrust, only this time it was slower. She moaned loudly as she felt him move inside her. he followed the slow thrust with one rough fast one. She cried out a bit again. God it felt so good. Why did he tease her so much? She felt his hands move over her body and stopping at her chest. "Nowww, you're still wearing these?" He said with a perverse laugh. He quickly pulled her bra down and ripped open her uniform jacket and his hand started to tease her nipples.
A blush crept on her cheeks while he was undressing her, which grew when he started to tease her nipples. "A-aahn..~ S-s-sir.." She arched her back and moaned loudly. She felt him move even further in her and she spread her legs some more so give him the space and take him all. "Now don't you want more?" he said. Words had long since died on her lips as she was to absorbed in the situation she was in. "I bet you do" She heard him answer for her. He made a move again which caused her to moan some more. He paused again and she groaned a bit as he didn't continued moving. "Don't you?" he asked her.
Elizavetha tried to get her thoughts straight but it was one big jumble. She tried to formulate and answer but when she opened her mouth only a moan escaped. She continued panting as the commander chuckled.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 14-05-2011 16:48

Again he smiled and went down with his face again to her chest, biting her nipples roughly. "Mmm~" he let out. He could hear his own voice in his head ordering his body for more, more movements, more abusement of her body. Wanting her to scream his name out loud. "Soldier" he said suddenly with a cold voice. Would she still be thinking about his brother, who came in and flirted with his soldier? Why not asking the woman ...

He bit down again on her nipple, then licked it after to soften it a little. His cold tongue was still on her chest and he licked upwards. Again to tease her. Then went closer to her ear and started whispering. "Would you think my bruder would do any better?".

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-05-2011 17:04

She moaned again as he bit down harshly on her nipples. "Aahn.." She almost couldn't handle it. How could he be so sure of what he was doing. "Soldier" He said with a sudden cool voice. Was something wrong? He seemed upset. She arched her back as he bit and licked her breast again. The tease. she was getting a bit fed-up with his teasing. Maybe she could get him back on this teasing him a bit.
She sealed her lips and kept quite not giving the commander the satisfaction of hearing her moan. Suddenly she felt warm breath near her ear, which caused her to shiver. "Would you think my bruder would do any better?" he said. Elizavetha raised a brow and then smirked a bit. So This was what was bothering him. This was her chance. She took a deep breath "S-sir.. I have to admit your Brother was a real gent. I Think i would prefer him. All this time i was picturing him in my mind, doing these wonderful things to me. I almost didn't notice your actions" She said with a bit of a shaky voice but with a smirk on her lips. That would teach him. She slowly moved her hand from above her head down towards the commander's jacket and pulled him close again. "Sir could you bring your brother over again, because he does know how to please a lady" She whispered.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 14-05-2011 17:33

The commander listened to her answer, his eyes widened as she praised his brother instead. So he treat her right like a lady, huh? He was annoyed and angered by it. But her body wanted more of him obviously. Suddenly his mind turned blanc and he let out a chuckle. "Is that what you truely believe, woman?" he said with a less caring voice.

He bit her ear rougly and licked it after. He whispered again "Maybe if you did something right, he will praise you in the end. Instead of disobeying orders ..." he let out. He grabbed her hair and pulled her a little closer. "Now you better enjoy the end of this punishment, it won't take long, I promise." he whispered again. Then he let go of her hair and she moved her head back, into the position she was before he pulled her hair. He took the cloth that was wrapped around her head, covering her eyes and pushed it downwards to her mouth. He Put it around her mouth some tighter, forcing the cloth inside her mouth a little.

Then he pushed her head on the pillow. "Now I want you to stay quiet, Eliza" he smirked. He forced himself deeper, holding her upper legs tightly. "... And that is ... AN ORDER" he said out loud. He pushed her legs on her upper body, near her chest and sat upwards. Started moving his own body and thrusting his member in- and outwards. He growled a little and moaned after, he was still angered by what she said.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-05-2011 17:54

She heard the man chuckle. Why was he laughing. she wished she could see his face. "Is that what you truly believe, woman?" he said with a cold emotionless voice.
The voice made Elizavetha worry for a bit. Did he hurt him. "S-Sir. I di-- Ah~" She moaned a bit as he bit and licked her ear roughly. "Maybe if you did something right, he will praise you in the end. Instead of disobeying orders ..." he whispered.
She frowned a bit as he said that. She didn't want his brother. Gilbert was what she wanted but she would never really confess that to him. He would only laugh at her. She winced as he roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her closer. "Now you better enjoy the end of this punishment, it won't take long, I promise." he again whispered. She shuddered a bit as she moved and felt him still sheathed inside her.
He let go of her and she flopped down on the bed. Suddenly the cloth round her eyes moved down only to have it tightened around her mouth.
She squinted as her eyes adjusted to the sudden light. She tried to say something only to have it muffled by the new gag she got.
She was pushed against the pillow and looked a bit warily at the commander who's face was twisted in a smirk "Now I want you to stay quiet, Eliza" he said. Her eyes widened a bit as he used her normal name. She felt him move even deeper inside her and she closed her eyes and moaned against the gag."... And that is ... AN ORDER" he said loudly. She gulped a bit as she thought about the nearly impossible order she got now.
He moved her legs more upward to create space and started to thrust in her. She closed her eyes in bliss and tried to stifle her own loud moaning against the gag. She heard him groan and moan as he thrusted in her.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 14-05-2011 18:30

He noticed that she moved her gaze on him once he took the piece of cloth from her eyes to her mouth. She watched him thrusting inside of her. He bend over and kissed her cheek, then he bit her at the same spot. "Behave yourself now~" he said with a monotone voice. She had no idea what she did to him, by telling that. His pride was hurt.

He moved back and continued the thrusting. He turned his face down a little to avoid eye contact. His emotions were pretty hurt by what she said, no matter how blanc his thoughts where. He felt the sadness inside of him, which became worse by each movement he made. This wasn't out of love anymore, it only turned to sadness. His speed increased and he went a little deeper each time he moved into her again. He kept going on and on, waiting for her to cum only. He didn't truely enjoy it anymore, neither his might mattered to him. Neither the control he had. He was just following the order the First commander gave him.

Then he paused again, the picture of his brother came in mind. With his voice saying that if he didn't do it to her, he would. She doesn't deserve him taking care of her pleasure, punishment or not. He basically already gave her one, now he had to finish it. He did not enjoy it, why would he just keep hurting his own feelings by going on? If she want him that badly, she will get him! He exit her second entrance and moved away from her. He stood up from the bed and pulled up his pants. He did not say a thing yet.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-05-2011 20:31

She was looking at the gaze of the commander. He seemed hurt. she could see it. He kissed her cheek and bit down at the same spot. "Behave yourself now~" He said with a monotone voice.
Oh yes she had hurt him and she felt like shit.
The thrusting wasn't as they were before. She didn't feel anything. She still moaned because of the feeling of him inside her. There was not love anymore. She tried to make eye contact but the commander kept his eyes fixed downward. She frowned a bit as she started to groan against the gag. She wanted to say something to him but that stupid thing was in the way.
She felt the commander halt. She looked at his face and saw he was thinking deeply and looked kinda depressed. A muffled moan came from her as he slipped out and left her like that. WHAT?! no no no no That was not what she wanted. She started to panic. She didn't want him to go.
She moved her cuffed hands to the gag and pulled it downward freeing her mouth.
"SIR! ... Please don't go.. p-please" Little tears started to form. she really didn't want him to leave. she didn't mean it. she had thought the commander would be a bit angry and only made it rougher. She moved a bit and quickly grabbed the sleeve of the commanders uniform. "Please.. don't go. I didn't mean it. i-i.." she looked a bit away with a blush on her cheeks. It was now or never. She stood up so she stood on the bed towering above the commander and grabbed his face with her cuffed hands. G-Gilbert.. I-I love you.. Only you. Not your brother. You.. so please.. don't leave." She looked into his eyes before she kissed him and gave everything she had to make him feel how much she meant it.
She broke the kiss to look into his eyes again. But she couldn't really read what they said.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 15-05-2011 00:36

He heard some struggling behind his bed. Also heard the movements she made to crawl back on her butt. He could hear the chains of the handcuffs moving around and how the woman gasped for air. She leaned forwards and took a hold of his sleeve, she was nearly crying. "SIR! ... Please don't go.. p-please" the woman said with a whining voice. He stood still to hear her out for a little. "Please.. don't go. I didn't mean it. i-i.." she went on.

"G-Gilbert.. I-I love you.. Only you. Not your brother. You.. so please.. don't leave." he turned his face down. Was she for real? He did not know but the shaky voice she had, he could tell she was regretting something. She loves her commander? Now that's new to him. She stood up and kissed him, then she broke it and stared at his eyes. "You ... Love me? ..." he asked carefully.

He did not look back at her, he was looking at the ground. Though his head was faced to her. He went quiet after he asked the question to confirm she was real.