Highschool love [England x Wales] [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 20-05-2011 12:16

Rhys nodded while grabbing some clothes, clean underwear and his PJ's.
"Ie sure, 's fine, maybe my dad's home then as well, so we can ask him if yw can come with me next Tuesday"
As he was packing his stuff, and Arthur as well, he rememberd the lube that was in the picknickbag. He quickly fished it out of it and threw it at Arthur.
"Don't forget it" he said with a smirk as he continued to pack.
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-05-2011 12:21

Arthur flushed as he caught the bottle of lubricant. "R-right..." and he put it in his bag. He made a note to better hide this from his parents.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 20-05-2011 16:38

After they were both done with packing, they walked downstairs, out of his house. Rhys made sure that he checked if he had locked all windows and doors before they left.
"Well, shall we go then?" he asked when they were outside, as he held out his hand
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-05-2011 21:35

Arthur followed Rhys downstairs, and then outside the house. He waited for him to lock the door and then nodded. "Yes let's go." he took Rhys' hand and enlaced their fingers.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 20-05-2011 22:43

As they walked to Arthur's house, Rhys held his hand tight, not planning on letting him go. He was so happy to just be with Arthur. He just hoped that Arthur's parents would be okay with it...
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-05-2011 23:05

Arthur walked to his house, holding Rhys' hand firmly. He was nervous but he didn't want to lose him if his parents dissaprove it. Arthur opened the door for Rhys. "After you..." He said with a gentle smile. He could only hope he didn't have to tell his parents at the same time. He actually just wanted to only tell his mother.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 20-05-2011 23:24

Rhys smiled gently and nodded as he walked inside. "Thank yw~"
He then walked inside, wiped his shoes and walked on.
"Excuse me..."
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 20-05-2011 23:41

Arthur smiled softly and followed him inside, wiping his shoes too. "I'm home, Rhys is here too." he called out and his mother immideately greeted them from the kitchen.

"Ah hello, I was just baking brownies, do you want some too, boys?" she asked nicely. Arthur swallowed, how were you supposed to tell your parents you're gay. "Brownies sounds great." he replied.

A silence passed. God if only he had the courage now.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 20-05-2011 23:56

Rhys saw Arthur was struggling with it, and thus he grabbed the other's hand, softly squeezing it.
"Yw can do it, Ai'm here~" he whispered softly, looking at him and giving him a gentle smile
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 21-05-2011 00:15

Arthur watched his mother get the brownies out of the oven. His attention was brought back to Rhys as he felt a squeeze. He nodded back and smiled softly. "Thanks..." he whispered and without thinking twice he kissed his cheek softly.

His mother had caught this action and looked at Arthur with a questioning look. "O-oh uhm..mother, Rhys is my boyfriend now." she just nodded and smiled. "Well congratiolations, I'm glad you two are happy." she told him and pressed a kiss on Arthur's cheek.

His mother had always seen this coming. It had been obvious the two liked each other and she knew he hadn't been entirely straight.