Broken and Mended [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 11-07-2011 16:53

Germany panted and gasped, rolling his hips upwards into her. His blue eyes were focused on her face, she was so beautiful and the way her brown hair flowed behind her... he thrust up as hard as he could. He was getting closer to his own release, his breathing quickened and his chest heaved up and down. He lifted his left hand and placed it on Hungary's left breast, squeezing and rubbing her nipple between his index finger and thumb, pinching a little. Ludwig's right hand went down and he stroked her privates, letting his fingers slip between her and rub against her clit.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 11-07-2011 23:53

Hungary closed her eyes in bliss and let her body be one with the motions and feelings. She didn't notice Germany who was looking at her while she was being pleasured beyond believe. A Loud gasp escaped her lips as she suddenly felt his hand on her breast and twist, pinch and tease her nipple. She arched her back into the feeling and felt she was on the rim of falling.
Suddenly her eyes shot open and let out a loud moan as suddenly his finger teased her clit. Her eyes quickly closed in pure bliss as she orgasmed in the wonderfull feeling"A-AH LUDWIG!..."
Her body soon melted like wax on him as all energy left her after her climax. She flopped down on Germany and looked tiredly at him panting heavilly
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 12-07-2011 00:00

Not long after her orgasm, he grunted and thrust up a final time as he released himself inside of her. "Ngh! Ah! Eliza!" Panting, he wrapped his arms around her as she fell on him. Tomorrow, was a day to talk about what they had done, now.. they would rest. He lowered his blue eyes and met her green ones, he lift a hand up and caressed her hair, moving it from her face, luckily a blanket was nearby and he took it, throwing it out and covering them both.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England