Broken and Mended [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Broken and Mended [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-06-2011 18:04

Summary:
Prussia succeeded to piss off his now ex-lover Hungary once again.
When Hungary is on rampage to find Prussia she meets up with Germany who has the same goal and problem.
Will their shared pain bloom into something new?

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Elizavetha Hedervary (Hungary)
Picture:
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 14-06-2011 18:11

Name: Ludwig (Germany)
Picture:
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-06-2011 19:01

This time he had gone to far. I'm going to KILL him and beat those so called '5 meter' to pulp, Elizavetha fumed as she walked through the neighbourhood close to Prussia's aka. Dead Man's house.
He really had done it this time. She caught the scumbag sleeping in bed together with that little cute Italy, both butt ass naked. She quickly wiped her angry tears away and stormed towards Prussia's house. The bastard ran as soon as he saw her with her in-famous frying pan in her hand.
When she arrived at the house she kicked open the door and stormed in. "PRUSSIA WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LYING CHEATING SCUMBAG OF FILTH!! COME HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN." she yelled as soon as she set foot in the house. It was quiet until she heard some faint footsteps. She prepared herself to beat the living crap out of the albino. She quickly hid herself around a corner close to the door where the sound was coming from. As soon as the door opened she attacked the person who came from it and held her frying pan high above her head. "NOW I GOT YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH, CHEATER!!"

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 14-06-2011 19:23

Germany was quick in grabbing the pan, he didn't look too happy. He looked both hurt and sad. He had seen Italy in bed with his own brother! He had wanted to say something but as soon as he saw the both of them he scurried downstairs and he could hear Hungary shouting, obviously she had seen the two as well. "Hallo Eliza." He said and let go of the pan. "You should know that Gilbert sleeps through anything. He's not going to wake up by your shouting. Italy is the same." He added and walked forward a bit. "Would like to come back to my place for a drink? I know I could use one." He said.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-06-2011 19:42

She looked up shocked as her pan was grabbed. Germany was looming over her with a hurt and sad look on his face. "L-Ludwig..h-hi" she squeeked. He let go of her pan and she dropped it on the ground. "I know that, that asshole sleeps through everything. I should know that after two years." she fumed and glared at the door where the two lovers were sleeping soundly. She quickly turned her face away and bit her lips while willing her tears down.
She didn't notice the step Ludiwg took as he asked "Would like to come back to my place for a drink? I know I could use one."
She looked back and watched the Germans features. He looked so sad, broken. Of course he was. The small Italian broke his heart after he finally opened up towards the boy. She smiled sadly and nodded "Yes Ludwig that would be nice. Indeed we could sure use a drink. I want to remove this damned memory from my mind." Angry tears started to stream over her cheeks as she quickly turned around and walked towards the front door. She turned around only to watch proudly at Germany through her tears. She damned it to cry miserably before anyone. She did not with Austria and she will not for Prussia. "You commin?" she said.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 14-06-2011 20:11

He couldn't help himself and had to admire Hungary, she was a strong woman. He also couldn't help himself and smiled back at her, nodding his head and walking after her and following her taking her to his house. Once they were inside he took his shoes off and hung up his jacket, "Please, make yourself at home." he said, loosening his tie just a bit and walking into the living room and to the liquor cabinet, taking out a bottle of vodka and two glasses, placing it down on the table, then walking into the kitchen and getting himself a 6-pack of cold beer.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-06-2011 21:06

She followed the German to his house and walked in as he entered his house. It was spacious and nicely styled. She liked how some traditional German woods-craft came back in the furniture which was placed in the house. "Please, make yourself at home." He said and he walked into the living room she followed him after she hang up her jacket and pulled of her shoes. She waits as Germany pulls out a bottle of Vodka and two glasses from the liquor cabinet. "I didn't knew you liked such strong stuff, Ludwig" she grinned a bit as she sat down on the couch and poured herself a glass of the Russian water. She takes a sip from her drink and leans in the couch again and pulls her hair lose so it falls nicely around her face and shoulders.
She waited till Germany comes back with some beer in his hand.She grins again a bit and moves a bit to make space for Germany to sit down. She clings her glass against his can of beer. "To a new start" she said and she quickly downed her glass' contents

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 14-06-2011 21:28

"I like it occasionally." He called and downed some of his beer after having clinked his beer with Hungary's glass, he poured himself some vodka as well but only half way and then added his beer so the glass was nearly full. He had come to like beer tasted vodka. Plus it was a great way to get drunk really fast if something terrible happened. He frowned and took a gulp from the glass, this wasn't something he wanted to keep in his mind. Finally when he had opened up to Italy again, after having been rejected once before he felt like an idiot right now.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 15-06-2011 15:46

She raised a brow as she saw Germany mixing his beer with vodka. She knew the combination would get you drunk in no time. "Ludwig, I feel sorry for you. Italy was really the one wasn't he?" she looks up sadly at him. She also had thought the same about Prussia, well that was over now. She quickly poured some vodka for herself and and started sipping again. The burning liquid felt nice in her throat it had been a while since she drank. When she started dating Prussia the kept each other from the alcohol. She scowled a bit and she quickly downed her glass again in a swift movement. The alcohol started to have effect. She felt her cheeks flush slightly and she had a hard time sitting straight. She fell a bit to the side and suddenly felt herself landing on Germany's shoulder.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 16-06-2011 08:48

Germany frowned at Hungary's words, "...he was." He said and could already feel the alcohol having affect, though he tried to keep himself steady. He looked at Eliza when she fell on his shoulder, "You okay?" He asked, he knew it was a stupid question but he was more concerned about the woman next to him. Ludwig turned, taking hold of her, he thought he grabbed her shoulder, but it was rather soft. When he realized his hand was on one of Hungary's breasts his cheeks heated up and he took his hand away. "S-sorry. I-I didn't... I didn't mean to." He stuttered with a slur and took another big gulp from his glass, before slamming it down on the table. He was already drunk now and he would just get totally hammered if he were to finish the glass, which was half empty now.