Broken and Mended [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 09-07-2011 01:06

"Hn." He groaned and kept rubbing Eliza's breast, slipping his hand up under her bra and rubbing her nipple, twirling it in his fingers, squeezing it a bit. Ludwig bucked his hips up, causing more friction between them. "Mmmh..." He moaned as she locked their lips together again, he made sure he had a hold of her waist with one hand as he turned and pushed her down on the couch. He broke the kiss and lifted her shirt up, taking it off and tossing it to his shirt on the floor, he leaned down and nipped on her neck. Grinding against her. "Ngh... Eliza..."
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-07-2011 01:31

lips where locked and she held herself strongly as she felt him move under her and lay her on the couch. He broke the kiss and she panted as Germany quickly pulled her shirt off and tossed it away close this his own.
A small gasped escaped her lips as she felt his lips nip and suck on her neck. Arching her back slightly as he started to grind against her with a stronger friction than before. "a-ah Ludwig.. please t-take me.... fuck me please" she moaned as he started to rub against that special spot below. She started to grind against him as well and moaned some louder as she hit the right spot. "A-ah...~
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 17:39

Ludwig moved quickly in removing his pants, belt was first to go, then he unbuttoned his pants and zipped them down and only got off Elizavetha for a short moment as he removed his pants completely along with his underwear, he kissed down her chest, between her breasts and down her stomach as he removed her pants and underwear. His dick throbbed with need, the head already red and pulsating.

"Nnnh, Eliza." He hummed and spread her legs, rubbing his fingers against her wetness and rubbed his thumb over her special spot, before leaning down and licking it and sucking, just a bit. He lifted himself up again and positioned himself against her, pushing in, he leaned down and removed her bra, lapping at her right nipple hungrily.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-07-2011 17:54

A small gasp escaped her lips as she felt hungry lips on her chest and a warm hot need against her groin. She moved swiftly along as his clever hand removed her jeans and underwear. Softly she rubbed against him feeling both their wetness.
She shivered as his hands started to pry at her legs and spread them.
A loud moan escaped her mouth as she finally feels some friction in her wetness. Small shock of ecstacity ran trough her back as her clit was rubbed. She almost screamed out as she felt a warm hot tongue toy with it and suck on it long and slowly. "AH L-Ludwig. OH God.." she felt him shuffle a bit and suddenly a hot warm need was pressed against her entrance and pushed in. She let out a long moan as she felt him push in slowly. She gasped as suddenly cold air hit her breast and a squeek escaped her lips as she suddenly felt a hungry tong latching and lapping on her breast. Her hand shot up to his back hold him close. "Hgn.. h-hah. Please Ludwig...please" Wiggles her hips to show him that he can move.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 18:12

Germany groaned, growing thicker as the moans escaped from Hungary's lips. As she wiggled her hips, he started to move, thrusting in and out and going deeper. It had been a while since the last time he was with a woman but it was just as pleasing as being with a man, perhaps even more. He hadn't felt this horny in a long time. He kept moving, his pace growing little by little and his eyes locked themselves to Eliza's breasts as they began to jiggle up and down with his thrusts, feeling rather mischevious for a moment he thrust all in, fast and hard, just to watch them bounce. He groaned and his eyes traveled up to Eliza's green eyes and he leaned down and licked her lips, kissing her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and tasting her.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-07-2011 18:23

She heard a deep groans above her and she felt him get even thicker as he started to move in her. moans escaped her lips as he started to thrust faster in her. Somewhere she knew this wasn't all right but that feeling turned her on even more. The fact she was doing something bad made her wetter than she was.
He started to thrust even harder and she felt her whole frame shock as went in and out.
A loud scream escaped her as suddenly Ludwig moved all in roughly. "AH!" Opening a hazy eye to watch him. Their eyes met and he kissed her roughly and ravished her mouth with his tongue. She submissively went along with him as she starts to move her hips again to get the friction she wanted. a low soft moan escaped her lips as she got what she wanted.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 18:42

"Mmh!" He groaned into the kiss as he tasted her mouth from every corner and crevice. Their tongues battling a dance of dominance and he won. His hand reached up and grabbed her right breast, he squeezed it and rubbed the hard nipple with his thumb.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-07-2011 20:17

She moved along with Germany's tongue as he explored every inch of her mouth. She gasped as a hand roughly grabs her breast and a loud moan escapes her lips between the kiss as he roughly plays with her nipple with his thumb "Hmpf a-ah.."
Her hand moved over his chest and caressed all the tense and sweaty muscles above her. She felt so small but still save under him. Germany's pace has stopped and she missed the friction.
She broke their kiss and softly whispered in his ear. "L-Ludwig.. Make me scream. Pound me in this couch and let me cum hard. Please..." she licked his ear after it and made some distance so she could study his face.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 20:38

Germany moaned and gasped with a slight shiver as his ear was licked. He didn't hesitate anymore or hold back and started thrusting into Hungary, fast and hard, so their bodies were slapping against each other. He held himself up by his hands and his eyes were locked with Eliza's green ones, every bone in his body was telling him this was so wrong. But it was just more arousing that way.

He stopped again and wrapped his hands around her, pushing himself back and made sure not to pull out of her and lay down on his back, his hands rested on Hungary's hips. "Ride with me." Ludwig whispered and lifted her up then pushed her down and thrust up into her at the same time and did so until he had a perfect rhythm.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-07-2011 22:38

A gasp escape Germany and he started to pound into her even faster than he did before. Loud moans rolled of her lips. The sound of their body's slapping against each other filled the room together with their joined pants and moans. All the while she kept her gaze hazily focused on Ludwig's Stealth blue one.
Suddenly he stops and wraps his arms around her and moves her and himself down. A moan escaped her as she felt movement as he stayed sheathed into her.. He rested his hands on her hips and a faint smile on his face. "Ride with me." he whispered huskily and lifted her up then pushed down causing her to arch and moan on top of him. slowly she started to move along with his movements and on one moment she lifted herself up and let him thrust in her as deep as he could. She let out loud moans as she felt that this way he could reach even deeper in her. Moans filled the air even more as she quickened her pace and started to get rougher by just let herself fall on him and work up again. She closed her eyes in bliss as she felt that she was getting close.