Broken and Mended [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 20-06-2011 12:31

"You okay?" She heard Germany's low voice ask her. He had a rather nice voice. It was calming. "M'fine" she slurred a bit.
Germany shifted on his spot and suddenly she felt a hand on her chest.
A blush came on her cheeks as she let out a squeak. Germany quickly removed his hand as he looked away embarrassed with a bright blush on his cheeks. "S-sorry. I-I didn't... I didn't mean to." he stutterd in a slur.
Hungary watched him as he quickly took another gulp from his beer flavoured vodka. She knew if he kept on doing that he would be smashed. Not wanting Germany to have a killer hangover she took his glass away from him and looked at him with slightly hazy eyes. "You've had enough. A-any more and you'll be smashed beyond reason."
She wobbled a bit as she stood up to bring away the glass. She took a hesitant step but even though she was careful she managed to slip and fall directly on Germany's lap. A blush crept on her cheeks once again only this time it wasn't the alcohol. "s-sorry" she stuttered out as she tried to get off his lap . But suddenly she felt two big arms wrap around her waist keeping her on her place.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 20-06-2011 20:39

Ludwig held Eliza in place and put his head on her shoulder. "Stay." He slurred, though it was more like a plan to reach for his glass, so he reached out with an arm and tried to grab his glass, but each of his attempts failed and so he soon gave up. He was already drunk and slurring, perhaps Hungary had a point, any more and he would be too drunk to do anything at all. "Ja." He said and breathed in, he couldn't help but smell the light perfume Eliza wore, mixed in with her own scent. She smelled wonderful. Ludwig took another deep breath, closing his eyes.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 22-06-2011 13:30

Hungary may have been slightly drunk but she was bright enough to understand this situation. "Stay" She heard him slur. "O-Okay.." she carefully leaned in his hug with a blush on her cheeks.
Germany laid his head on her shoulder and he took a deep breath. An even bigger blush appeared on Hungary's cheeks. W-What was he doing?! smelling her? She felt him take a new breath and relax. It seemed he really liked her smell. She sub-consciously leans in more and creates a bit of an opening in her neck. These little affections felt nice. With Gilbert it was always quite rough and not thought through. She frowned a bit again as the albino popped in her mind again. She brought up one hand and stroked Germany's cheek. It was warm because of the alcohol flush and she was sure she also had one of her own.
She moved a bit so she sat horizontally on his lap so she could watch him in the eyes. Germany looked up hazily with slightly red eyes. Hungary admired his eyes. The beautiful sky blue that was in it. She leaned a bit forward and laid her forehead on his. "A-Are you okay, Ludwig?" she slowly managed out.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 23-06-2011 20:41

Germany hummed and lift his head up to look into Hungary's green eyes. "I'm... okay, I think... ja. I am." He mumbled, "Warum?" He asked and lifted a hand, running it through her soft wavy hair and noted how it shimmered in the light from outside. "Just like Italy... almost." He thought and hadn't realized he had moved closer to her, nearly closing the gap between them, their lips were lightly brushing against each other.
He thought she smelled wonderful, of lavender and roses. So it seemed. It was wonderful and relaxing. Ludwig had always been jealous of his brother and Hungary's relationship. Though he had loved his relationship with Italy, his heart sank at the thought and he pushed it aside.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 24-06-2011 16:22

"Warum?" He asked. "Y-You were so quiet. I thought something was wrong" Hungary answered with a slight stutter as Germany ran his hand trough her brown hair. She leaned in the touch and closed her eyes. She opened them quickly however when she felt something soft brush her lips. A sudden smell of beer, forest and pine invaded her senses. He smelled so nice. So different from Gilbert.
Ludwig had always been handsome but she never got close to him as with Prussia. She wanted to know him, maybe he would understand her, hold her and keep her save. She closed her eyes and leaned in with the soft touches on her lips and kissed him. A tingling sensation shot up her spine as their lips made full contact.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 26-06-2011 15:29

If Germany had been single, he would have been more then jealous of his brother and his relationship with Hungary, he would have been envious. His eyes closed as he felt her soft lips press against his and soon he was kissing back, one arm hooked around her waist and caressing her side, his thumb moving in a circular motion.
His tongue found its way out of his mouth and licked over her cherry colored lips and slipped inside and he kissed her more passionately and a little bit harder. Of course, one could not mistake the odor and taste of beer and vodka on them both, it may have seemed like an eternity or so but the kiss only lasted about 10 full minutes before he pulled back for air, a thin line of saliva connecting their lips still together. "..E-Eliza.." He panted, his brain not able to form more words as he looked deep into her green eyes.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 26-06-2011 16:31

A blush dusted her cheeks as she felt that Germany deepend the kiss by hooking and arm around her waist and entered her mouth to explore it.
Tiny pleasurable shocks shot up het spine as he caressed her sides in a circular motion. The kiss took ages for her and still when they broke apart it seemed too short. "..E-Eliza.." she heard him pant softly. Looking down at the man she could see his eyes where slightly hazed over by lust and want.
She leaned down towards his ear and whispered in a husky voice "I know you want more Ludwig. We both want to forget and make a new start. We could offer that to each other you know~" she finished and licked the rim of his ear which turned red quickly afterwards.
She stepped off him and changed her position so she was straddling him now. Laying her arms in his neck she brings their lips together once again.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 29-06-2011 21:46

"I know you want more Ludwig. We both want to forget and make a new start. We could offer that to each other you know~" Germany heard her say. He shuddered at the lick of his ear, his face going red immediately. Once Eliza had changed position and was now facing him, straddling him, he placed his arms around her once again and kissed back. He wanted to forget, he wanted to make a new start, they were both drunk and would probably regret it in the morning but he was already half hard and growing harder. He let his hands go to her belt and ran his hands to the front of it, undoing it and putting it to the side, slipping his hand under her shirt, caressing her soft skin and running his thumbs in circles on her hips.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 07-07-2011 16:37

She leaned in and deepened the kiss but let the German take the lead.
A shudder ran over her spine as she felt his hand stroke her side She broke the kiss to look down only to see Ludwig fiddling with her belt but getting it lose eventually. She gasped as she felt his cold hands crawl under her shirt and settle on her hips.
She looks him in the eyes with a lustful gaze. Oh she wanted more and she would get it. It might be wrong but it wasn't like she cared when it was with Gilbert.
Trailing her hand over his shoulders and then over his chest, she starts to unbutton his shirt. she made quick work in a matter of second the shirt was discarded and forgotten on the floor. She kissed his neck and trailed her tongue to his ear to nibble on it. She could feel the growing bulge pressing against her but she decides to ignore it for just a bit longer.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 08-07-2011 22:09

He held her and caressed her, kissing her back, not caring about his shirt as it was tossed aside. He couldn't help but think she was as soft as Italy... maybe softer. Her eyes were a lovely green, it was so easy to get lost in them. Germany was starting to grow harder and harder, he couldn't help it. He slipped a hand further up and had it run gently over one of her breasts, he grabbed it lightly and rubbed it.