Paying a visit. [Estonia, Fem!Russia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 10-07-2011 23:20

"To be frank,I don't," Eduard replied trying to keep back a small grimace. He wasn't sure if it was better not to have many disruptions. He suppose it left him to get more done in regards to work but always left him a little lonely occasionally.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 11-07-2011 05:16

She glanced back into the room where Estonia was from the kitchen and out of the blue asked, "Hm. Esotina, are you hungry at all? I can make us something if you do..." she said smiling.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 11-07-2011 17:42

"That would be nice, I'd appreciate that. Thank you," Estonia responded quickly. He wasn't quite sure if he was necessarily hungry or not but didn't mind eating something while he was here since he hadn't eaten after heading out for the day.
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 11-07-2011 20:07

"Have any preferences?" she asked, looking blankly at him. Boy was he being vauge today. Not much of a help with decisions at all!

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 11-07-2011 21:19

"Hm, nothing particularly but any kind of fish would be good, if you have some. But I'm fine with whatever you want to make," he wasn't going to try to dictate what Russia was going to make, it was her house. Besides he was up for anything.
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 11-07-2011 22:22

"Fish it is then!" she said cheerfully, going to start. She had carp, sudak, salmon, pike and trout. She took out the salmon and began preparing the fish with different seasonings. She liked to use the Lemon pepper with salmon because it brought out the flavor. She began to hum as she prepared the fish in the other room. She paused for a moment so call out to Estonia, "I hope Salmon is alright. And don't be a stranger you know! Make yourself at home. I did get a few more books if you want to get them off the shelf to read. Do whatever."

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 11-07-2011 23:20

" Oh ok, " Estonia called back before going to look at the books Russia had acquired on her shelf. Not having many visitors must've have left her with some time for reading outside of work, he thought to himself. He still looked through the collection that she had before picking out a book, Asimov he thought it was.He went to sit back down and start reading.
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 11-07-2011 23:54

She finished the preparations on the fish and set it to broil in the oven. She washed her hands and went back over to Estonia for a moment saying, "The fish is in the oven. Is there a paticular side dish you want?" she noticed the book he had picked up and smiled. "Ahh, Asimov. Good choice. Is that 'How to Enjoy Writing: A Book of Aid and Comfort'?" she asked curiously. "I forgot I had that book!" she said laughing. She then went back into the kitchen to make sure nothing burned.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 12-07-2011 00:10

"I would say it is," Estonia said blankly, not really noticing that Russia for moment," as for a side dish, I'm not exactly sure what goes well with salmon so whatever you make would be fine with me." He was right back in the book, once something caught his interest, he wouldn't really pay much mind to anything else.
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 12-07-2011 02:04

She smiled over her should at him. He really did like reading, and was apperently good at focusing. "Then i'll just make some green beans." she said out loud and went to it.