Paying a visit. [Estonia, Fem!Russia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 05-07-2011 23:45

"Ah I can understand that. Other than work, up to anything new?"he asked before taking a sip out of the drink he had chosen at the moment. He managed to get the thought that was bothering him out his mind and relaxed a little, trying to not regret coming to see Russia.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 08-07-2011 15:23

She glanced over at him. "Hmmmmm... not really. No one visits so I don't have much to do besides work. Actually, I was thinking about visiting Lithuania or Latvia sometime. I was thinking about visiting you sometime too, but since you visited here I guess I dont have to. she said, taking another drink of her vodka thoughtfully.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 08-07-2011 15:43

" Ah alright I see..," he responded while going back to his drink.
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 08-07-2011 15:55

((Wow such a long reply XD))

She looked over to him, something cold coming into her eyes, but still smiling. "You are being awfully quiet Estonia. Why is that? It is kind of annoying me. Why did you come to visit, when I'm beginning to think you didn't want to come at all really." she said, chillingly. And then the coldness was gone. She giggled a little and got up, walking back into the other room to get more vodka.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 08-07-2011 16:11

[lol I know..-cringe-]

A little bit unnerved at what Russia had said, Eduard quickly apologized, " I'm sorry that I didn't have much to say, I just wanted to see that you were doing well. Excuse me, I didn't mean to annoy you." The thought popped again of his motivations for coming here in the first place but he still found at least another reason, so Russia wouldn't have to stop by, sparing him of having to play a fairly tense host. In comparison to a tense guest, he couldn't think of how it would be much worse.Maybe he should just leave. He wasn't sure what he could do at this point.
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 08-07-2011 16:30

She smiled in the other room when he began to nervously babble. But she quickly hid it before going back into the same room as Estonia. He certainly knew how to speak quickly. "Has something been bothering you, Estonia? You're figeting a lot." she mentioned, walking over to her bookshelf with her vodka glass in hand. She studied the books a little bit before glancing out of the corner of her eye to look at him. He looked uncomfortable. She sighed, "I'm not going to attack or anything. I don't get why you guys are so unnerved around me. I really don't understand." she said, runniner her hands over the book spines.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 08-07-2011 17:25

Having managed to at least try to put on some semblance of composure, Estonia replied, "Ah, nothing of importance to you. I'll be ok I think." Or so he hoped, but frankly maybe it was best that he leave.Maybe.He didn't really have an answer regarding why he was unnerved but couldn't help but wonder if Russia knew that sometimes there would be a chilliness in her demeanor, that would last for only a moment but was enough to put anyone on edge.
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 10-07-2011 02:31

She decided to ignore the rather rude 'nothing of improtance to you' comment. The she spontaneously giggled and did a little twirl for no reason. "You visiting really has put me in a good mood, Estonia! I wish people would visit more often... she had giggled the first half, but now ended the sentence with a sad note. She sat on the floor, resting her head on the table smiling gently, her eyelids half closed in a way that made her look thoughtfully lonely.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 10-07-2011 02:51

Eduard cringed a little wondering if he might have been misinterpreted but decided that it was nothing worth getting worked up over.He grinned slightly saying," I'm glad that my visit did that for you." He then went back to a more calm look as he continued, "Ah, I can understand that." He didn't get an awful lot of people stopping by either but figured it'd be for different reasons.
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 10-07-2011 03:06

She glanced up at him. "Hm. I suppose you don't get a lot of visitors then either, da?" she got up and smiled at him, picking up some of the drinks that he hadn't chosen to drink. Her hands weren't full, so as she passed him, she ruffled his hair a little as she walked by, not looking at him as she did so, and headed towards the kitchen to put the drinks back.