Bipolar [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Bipolar [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

Post by thothlover » 08-07-2011 16:55

Summary: Germany is bipolar, which is the reasons for the world wars. (Having a war crazy brother also doesn't help) One day, Germany forgets to take his medicine and 'Nazi Germany' comes out. His "victim" is Hungary. Will Nazi Germany try to take over the world again or can he be stopped?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ludwig (Germany)
Looks:

I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-07-2011 01:15

Name: Elizavetha Hedervary (Hungary)
Looks:

Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 09-07-2011 01:31

It had been a long and stressful week. But then the rare occasion came and he had a month off. Feeling too tired and careless, he pushed his paperwork aside and went off to bed. The next day he woke up at 11 AM. He tried to finish some paperwork before lunch, and didn't finish until 11 PM Then he got himself some food before going back to bed, feeling a bit more light headed then usual. Feeling as if he forgot something. Shrugging he decided to just ignore it and turned on his side in bed and went to sleep.

The next morning Ludwig woke up at 10:30 AM, he got up and took a shower, got dressed into some light clothes and went downstairs to make some breakfast. His hands were a bit shaky and he still felt a little tired but he was going to meet Hungary later, he looked at the clock, in two hours actually. He went back to his food. He really felt as if he were forgetting something but he wasn't sure what it was. At noon he went outside and walked to the park, where he was going to meet Eliza. Surprisingly there weren't that many people around today, but he was greeted and he greeted back then sat down on a bench, leaning back he took a deep breath and looked up at the sky and seemed to get lost in his thoughts.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-07-2011 17:41

Hungary had a good day till now. She woke up peacefully. she put on a nice red shirt and jeans and put a single small flower in her brown hair.
She smiled at her reflection in the mirror and went on with her usual morning activities. Reason of her good mood. Today she was going to meet up with Ludwig aka. Germany. She liked the stoic but sweet nation. since the bad break up with his brother she started to meet up with Ludwig more and more until she noticed that her feeling where starting to grow more than just friendship.
She left her house with a small handbag and headed to the park where she arranged to meet Germany. As She arrived she spotted the nation sitting on a bench spacing a bit out with his eyes closed. That was kind of unusual for him. He seemed more tired and worn than normal.
Slowly she got closer to him and gently laid a hand his shoulder hoping she didn't startle him. "Hey Ludwig, Are you alright?" she looked at him with genuine concern

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 17:50

Ludwig jumped just a bit as a hand was placed on his shoulder, his expression softened when he saw it was just Eliza. "Hm, I think I have a small headache. But it's nothing that should ruin our day." he said with a smile and got up, feeling much too lightheaded he stumbled and nearly fell but he caught himself, he reached into his pocket and took an aspirin he had brought with him; well, it was always there in his jacket. "Now where do you want to go? A new coffee shop opened further down the street. Would you like to try it?" He asked.

Ever since Gilbert and Eliza had broken up, he had stepped in to cheer her up. Of course he had always been very jealous of his brother's relationship with Hungary, he had feelings for her too. But she did not share the same feelings to him, so he thought. So he wouldn't make a move on her, he didn't want to scare her away, they were friends.

Once they reached the coffee shop they got a table outside, it was facing a lovely pond and bushes with roses and other flowers were decorated around them, the weather was nice enough. First he helped Eliza sit down, like a true gentleman and then seated himself down across from her.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-07-2011 18:11

She frowned a bit at Germany's words. "Are you sure?" she asked with worried gaze. She watched Germany stand up and almost stumble. She was quick to react and caught Germany for a part before he could collapse. "Now where do you want to go? A new coffee shop opened further down the street. Would you like to try it?" He asked after he popped a aspirin in his mouth. Still worried she nodded in agreement "Sure we can go there, i would like some coffee" she answered.
They started walking to the coffee shop she held a close eye on Ludwig. He seemed different his clothes where a bit disheveled and his hair was not as slicked back as it used to be.
Suddenly they reached the shop without her notice. Ludwig picked out a nice table with a beautiful view on a pond. As a true gentlemen he seated her at the table and picked his own seat after her. A small blush crept on her face as he did that.
"So Germany.. What would you like to do after this nice cup of coffee?" She watched the man in question with a questioning gaze.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 18:36

Ludwig watched her face, she was so beautiful. "She's not blond, she doesn't have blue eyes either, how can you think she's beautiful?" a voice said inside his head and he blinked a few times. "Hm, well, it is a nice day I thought we could -" "Kill her. She's not pure." The voice said again and he held his head. It seemed so familiar but he couldn't put his mind on the voice it wouldn't let him. "- that we could. Uh." Suddenly he grew nervous. A couple had just arrived and both wore a necklace with the star of David.

"Not pure! Not Christian! You must do something!" THe voice shouted in his head and he gripped his head tighter, shaking his head a little. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, counting to ten, then everything seemed to be normal. "Ah, sorry. My headache... we could go to my place and.." he waited a bit to see if the voice would come back, "Relax a little. I tended to my garden the other day and it's nice to sit and relax in." He said, giving a shy smile to her.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-07-2011 19:59

she studied his face as he looked slightly confused as he answered "Hm, well, it is a nice day I thought we could -" he stopped mid sentence.
He grabbed his head. She watched in confusion. What was wrong? Was the headache that bad? "- that we could. Uh." he brought out with difficultly.
A cute couple entered the shop and Germany suddenly clutched his head and took a deep breath. Hungary watched him carefully and touched his face "Germany?" he seemed to have calmed down and he looked up apologetic. "Ah, sorry. My headache... we could go to my place and.." he paused again and then he continued "Relax a little. I tended to my garden the other day and it's nice to sit and relax in." he finished with a small shy smile on his face. Hungary's worried melted away with the sight and nodded happily. "I would love too, I can't wait to see Germany. I heard you have some green fingers" she said with a sweet smile on her face. The waiter arrived and brought them their coffee and she took a sip.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 20:11

Germany smiled back at her, he did love gardening and taking care of his garden came second to his job as a country. He didn't have time for dogs anymore, he had too much to do and too much to make up for.

Well, the voice seemed to have gone and they had their coffee without a problem. He treated Eliza to a slice of cake as well, expressing that he was fond of baking cakes too and blushed at that. Getting slightly embarrassed for it. But it sometimes help to calm him down from something.

After their coffee, he helped her up and offered his arm to her and they walked back to his house, talking about small the small things. Ludwig opened the door for Hungary and let her walk in first.

"Now's your chance! Strangle her!" The voice said and his body seemed to move of its own accord and he walked in after her, closing the door and raised his arms, then shook his head and took his coat off, hanging it up and took his shoes off, walking to the backdoor that lead to the garden and opened it. "Well, here is my garden." He said getting into a pair of sandals that were by the door. Once outside, his features looked a little sharper and his eyes darker.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-07-2011 20:35

She smiled as she saw Germany relax after all. It seems the headache went away. They talked about some of his hobbies and he told her about his secret ambition about baking. she laughed first but she couldn't help but smile and think it was cute that such a big man would love to bake cakes or pie.
After their nice cup of coffee and a slice of pie they headed towards Ludwig's house. She walked in as Germany held the door open for her. She looked around amazed at how well kept and clean everything was. "Germany.. Your house is absolutely gorgeous" she blushed and looked a bit back at him only to see he stiffly followed her but she shook it off as nervousness.
She followed him as he showed her the way towards his garden and opened the door for her. "Well, here is my garden." he said with a monotone voice. A gasp escaped Hungary's lips as she saw the beautiful garden. She carefully stepped outside and looked around and studied every flower and plant. She turned around to praise Germany only to see him frozen in the door with a slightly dark gaze and it seemed he wasn't looking to happy. She wondered if she did something wrong. Wasn't she supposed to enter the garden. on no what if she made him angry... She carefully walked back to Germany. "Germany.. Did i do something wrong? I hope i didn't made you angry by entering your garden." she looked up guiltily at him and hoped for an answer which told her nothing was wrong.