Bipolar [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 25-07-2011 20:45

"Hmm. Keep going, you've got her wanting, make her beg for it! She's not pure, she must beg! Claim her as yours, make her yours. You can clearly see she wants you~ she will beg."

Germany ran his hand down her chest and over her stomach, to her hip and down her leg, lifting it up he ran his hand slowly up and down her leg.

"The pants are in the way... clothes are in the way, remove them!" The voice ordered and Ludwig never disobeyed an order. He moved his hand back up her leg and moved to her belt buckle and began to undo it, occasionally grinding against her. He let his tongue run along her upper gum and tangle his own tongue with hers, asserting his dominance.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 25-07-2011 21:56

As they were lip locking she felt his big hands trail over her whole body only to stay on her legs and continues to rub there. A shudder crawls down her spine as he touches her. Her arousal grew slightly as he started to rub her sensitive upper legs through her jeans.
suddenly his hands travelled up and started to undo her belt. She was about to remove his hand until a gasp and a soft whimper caught in her throught as he started to grind against her. "A-Ah Ludwig."
Her soft pleads where quickly muffled by a new deep and harsh kiss by Germany. As he took control he quickly unbuttoned her pants and his hand started to travel under her shirt.
Her hands weren't laying still either. Quickly they went to the top buttons of his shirt and unbuttoned them fast. Her hands traveled over his muscular chest as he continued undressing her.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 25-07-2011 22:04

Ludwig only broke the kiss a second time to remove Elizavetha from her shirt and he tossed it aside, it landed on a chair on the other end of the room. He leaned down and began to nip and suck on her neck, grinding a bit harder against her, rubbing his bulge against her. Soon enough he had managed to unhook the damn bra and toss it aside. Not long after his own shirt hit the floor.

"That was harder then it seemed. But it's off. So lovely~" The voice in his head purred.

He brought both his hands to her unbuttoned pants and pulled them down and off, tossing them aside as well. Ludwig leaned down and licked over one of Eliza's nipples, lapping at it like a hungry kitten or a thirsty puppy. He closed his mouth over the nub and sucked, humming, closing his eyes as he ran his hands up her inner thighs, lifting her legs up a little.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 25-07-2011 23:15

Germany quickly discarded her from her shirt and started to nip and suck on her neck and collar bone. Small whimpers escape her lips as he sucks and bite a bit harder. as soon as he started to grind, whimpers were replaced by soft moans. Soon he had unhooked her bra. She sighed a bit in release as her bra was loose.
Meanwhile she had managed to get Germany's shirt off and she threw it away in the same direction of her own shirt and bra.
His hands grabbed her pants and quickly unbuttoned it and also threw it off. she moved a bit to get comfortable but let out a sharp gasp and moan as Germany suddenly takes a nipple in his mouth and starts lapping, sucking and teasing it. Shocks of arousal shot through her as he started to suck on her nipple.
She almost didn't notice his hands which where going to her inner tights and lifts them up. Hazily she looks down "W-wha...?" a whole sentence not possible to be formed.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 02-08-2011 00:45

Ludwig hummed as he sucked on Elizavetha's nipple, his fingers running ever so gently and teasingly along her inner thighs and stopped once they reached her crotch, he then ran his hands back down and moved them so his hands would grope her ass.

"So soft. She could be perfect. But she isn't blond, her eyes aren't blue either. She's just a toy, use her, devour her! Make her know her place, she is below you and that is where she needs to be." The voice in Germany's head whispered.

He groped her ass a little harder, hooking his fingers in her underwear and sliding them down and down her legs, then tossed them aside. He let go of her nipple and leaned back, undoing his belt and unbuttoning the button on his jeans, zipping them down and taking them off, tossing them aside. Ludwig sighed in relief a little as the pressure from his groin was released, he rubbed himself a little through his underwear before taking them off as well, throwing them to the side to be forgotten.

His cock was standing proudly in the air, already leaking a bit of pre-cum. Ludwig leaned down again, that glint in his eye seemed to sparkle for a moment and he ran a finger down Eliza's collarbone, down between her breasts and to her navel, over her navel and further down to her vital regions.

"Fräulein, you're beautiful." He said as he placed his finger between her and began to rub her clit.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 02-08-2011 18:45

Shiver continued to shoot over her skin as Germany teased her nipple and her inner tights. His hand started to travel more inward and softly stroked her through the fabric of her panties which caused her to squirm and pant underneath him. She wiggled her hips in the hope to make him notice the want she had for friction in that area but was disappointed as his hand slid away only to roughly grope her ass.
He pauses for a moment before squeezing a bit rougher and then skillfully hooks his finger underneath the rim of her panties and slid them quickly down her legs.
A gasp escaped her lips as air hit her wetness. She almost didn't notice Germany leaving her nipple to take of his pants until she heard a slight sigh of release. She looked at him as he was above her. His erection prominent and already leaking in anticipation.
"Fräulein, You're beautiful" he murmed
Their gazes locked once again and suddenly realisation hit Hungary like her frying pan would hit Prussia's head. That glint. that wanting, dangerous and slightly psychotic glint. She had seen it before in his blue eyes. Though it had been 72 years ago. It was that gaze he wore when Hungary became part of the Great German empire.
Much time she didn't have to think further as a loud moan escaped her mouth as Germany started rub, tease and stroke her clit which causes her to close her eyes in pure ecstasity and moan loudly.[/i]

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-08-2011 00:58

"Mmmh~ You hear that voice? Keep going! Please her. Fuck her. Don't stop, not until I tell you! She may not be pure, but she is beautiful. Hm~ look at her mouth, her lips. They look warm, soft... you want to feel it right? Of course you do, come on. Put it in her mouth, you want to, I know you do. I am you. Do it."

Ludwig hummed and kept rubbing Eliza's clit, stroking it as he leaned forward and nipped on her neck, sucking hard, giving her a hickey. A bright red mark was now on her neck, then he stopped teasing her and withdrew his hand, kissing Hungary lustfully on the lips, letting his tongue slide into her mouth and taste her once again, licking her lips as he broke the kiss, panting low. "My dear, I want you to do something for me. You shall be greatly rewarded if you do so willingly." He said and caressed her cheek, his glint stronger then before.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 10-08-2011 01:17

More moans poured from her lips as Ludwig continued to pleasure her clit. He leaned forward to nip st her neck. She let out a small hum but gasped as he sucked harshly to leave a bright red hickey.
He withdrew his hand and left her panting for more. "P-Please Ludwig. M-mo--." She softly whimpered. Her whimpers were quickly swallowed though when Ludwig pressed his lips on hers in a deep lust filled kiss. She willingly opened her mouth and let him explore once more as she softly moaned in the kiss. He broke the kiss and left her once again panting and blushing.
"My dear, I want you to do something for me. You shall be greatly rewarded if you do so willingly." he said with that same glint in his eyes. Even stronger if it was possible.
What did he mean. Do something.. did he meant.. but she would be rewarded.
She closed her eyes in slight confusement as she couldn't think straight with her lust hazed mind.
Reward hm? She made her decision quickly "I'll do a-anything Ludwig. P-please. M-more." she panted out. Slowly she opened her eyes only to see him hanging above her watching her intently still with that predatory glint in his eyes.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-08-2011 01:27

Germany smiled down at her and kissed her between the eyes once she answered. "Good." He said and turned to sit beside her, stroking her softly over her breast and stomach. "Suck my cock. And I promise you, I'll please you better then you have ever felt." He said and ran his hand through her luscious brown locks.

"If she won't you know what to do. Don't you? You must not hesitate on me... heh, on us!"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 07-09-2011 15:38

"Good." Germany said and he quickly moved his self to sit beside her and stroked her breast and stomach softly as he gave his next command.
"Suck my cock. And I promise you, I'll please you better then you have ever felt." he said with a grin on his face.
Hungary's face quickly turned red at the bold request the other gave. b-but she didn't had a choice.. s-she wanted more.. didn't she?
Slowly she moved to him and sealed her deal with a kiss and slowly moved down and and shyly kissed the tip of his arousal. She looked up with a blush on her face and quickly looked down again at the job that had to be done.
hesitantly she took his member in her mouth and nibbled softly on it . Going deeper and deeper while sucking and licking around the shaft and tip.
Slowly she started to get used to it and her blush downed a bit as she continued pleasuring the man before her.
she let o of his member with a soft pop and looked up again and waited for something new? approval, compliments or maybe pleads for more.
As she waited for a reaction she shivered as she felt her own wetness growing. "Hn.. L-Ludwig.. p-please." she whimpered softly.