I'm on a boat (both Italies & Spain) [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-04-2012 15:08

Spain just held his Romano. A smile on his face in a golden bliss. Feliciano seemed to have passed out from the wine. This would mean he'd have Romano to himself. He was petting the others head, playing with his hair, but this time avoiding the sensitive spot.
He sighed softly but suddenly his golden moment got harshly broken. He saw his phone...and it was still folded open, it was still conected!
"Mierda!" He softly swore under his breath and picked the thing up Holding it to his ear to hear if the others were still there.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 23-04-2012 16:52

"Mein got, even with 5 metres of awesomeness tiggling your uvula you still keep whining, kesesese. Ja,.. allright take a breath"
-some loud gasping and coughing-
"Ich reich du diesem letste möglichkeit zu übergeben"
-more coughing-

-----------------

Romano dosed off and started snoring softly against Spains chest.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-04-2012 17:26

Spains face fell. Bastardos! He had no clue what 'uvulas' were but Frances noises didn't leave him with much question. Stupid fuckers getting excited over him and Romano...Usually he probably would've joined them. If he were on that side of the phone...
He wondered if he could yell at them to stop with them hearing and without waking up Romano. He couldn't think of a way so he just closed his cell phone and collapsed, letting Romano sleep on his chest.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 23-04-2012 17:59

(hahaha I lolled so hard, writing these stuff)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-04-2012 20:52

(What do we do now with this rp...Since Talkenia is pretty much dead. Shall we just say it's done and start a new one?)
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 23-04-2012 23:20

(yeah sure, I enjoyed this !!!
I thought talkenia was funny, too bad she doesn't take wine that well, haha)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-04-2012 23:38

( We would do FrUk and ItaGer, right? Do you have story ideas for those two?)
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 21-06-2012 21:38

( i am sorry~ but yeah.. how much i wouldve loved to reply.. i dunno.. its not your faults.. but i either didnt know what to write.. or didnt feel like it.. my own reasons.. I am sorry for letting it die.. *bows)
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~