I'm on a boat (both Italies & Spain) [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
dernhelm
Major
Major

I'm on a boat (both Italies & Spain) [18+ Yaoi]

Post by dernhelm » 10-11-2011 23:07

Because well Spain is a bastard we are on this boat trip together.
(In the ocean, no one can hear you scream,...Ohoh...)

Romano sighed as he sat down onto his luggace trolley at the pier. It seemed an awfull lot of luggace for just one weekend. And more than half of it was packed with food. As if Spain would forget to bring coffee,... well actually he just might. So Romano had packed thinking about the worst case scenerio, getting shipwrecked and stranded on an island... like uhh laim ass Balearic Islands.
Than he would still have coffee, pasta and wine to last 3 weeks.
The possibility Spain might sail into the Atlantic, never crossed his mind. Nor did the idea that there might possibly be worse things to worry about then running out of pasta. He was glad his stupid little brother would be coming along. At least he had someone to talk to.

Cleaning deck is for pussies. fuck this bullshit it's time for siesta:

Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 11-11-2011 22:48

character: Feliciano Vargas

Appearance:

Italy stepped out of the cab and dragged his luggage out. Doitsu had to help to put it into the car this morning because he could hardly lift it himself. He never knew what kind of clothes to take along, so he just took everything. Even tough he knew there weren't going to be pretty girls around he still wanted to be dressed for the occasion might it happen. He dragged his luggage to the pier where he saw his brother standing already. He waved. "Fratelloo!!~~ Helloo~~ How are you~ I actually haven't seen you in a while. I'm so looking forward to when Spain nii-san arrives! It's going to be so much fun. Doitsu had to wake me this morning because i didn't hear my alarm. He had actually made breakfast for me. He hardly ever does that! But anyway~i'm so happy to be here now, and its going to be much fun with Fratello and Spain nii-san! He was in a good mood today and happily continued rambling until Spain arrived
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 11-11-2011 23:26

"Ehh... Ah you made it after all" Romano jumped of his suitcase and came to his brother to greet him and help him drag the suitcase along. That happy smile of his little brother was just fucking contagious, till of course he started rambling over Doitsu, as always.
"Fratello, let me get this straight..." he spoke while he laid his hands on his shoulders and eyed him. "Goddamnit, If you start wanking off over that stupid potatohead while we are sharing the same bed you leave me no choice but to flip you overboard!" his tone slightly changed after "I..I was looking forward just to spend some time with You. I even brought the old fishing rod grandpa gave."
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-11-2011 15:26

(( sorry that I'm so late, I'm having trouble finding a picture of spain in maritime clothes... Let's settle with this ))

Spain tossed a rope to the wall where some of the dock helpers tied his small jacht to the pier. He'd been a bit delayed because the wind had been blowing the wrong way all day.
However a little further on he already saw that his efforts were completely worth it! Italies, in maritime clothes!
A happy smile grew on his face. Soon they'd set sail for a small trip, touring the coast of Tuscany.
He jumped ashore and walked up to the other two. "Lovino! Feliciano!" He called out for them waving enthousiastically.

[Edited by the Admin!]
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 15-11-2011 20:42

Just as Romano let his guard down a little he heard his name being shouted by that -way to happy- bastard.
As a nervous reaction his fingers laid on his fratello, nailed into his shoulders.
In a matter of seconds he rearranged his feelings however and let go of him to face Spain.

“Heey Jerk, everything packed?!
I brought wine, I just knew you’d forget, you total dimwit.”

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-11-2011 23:22

Spain waved at his small jacht. It was quite impressive and seemed expensive. "I've got all my stuff on board already!"
He walked over to the Italies and took their suitcases, knowing they'd be to heavy for the two to lift and that it would take ages if they had to carry them themselves.
Then Romano asked about the wine, well- asked...He tried to break his brains remembering wether he brought some or not.
"Eeeehm."
Try to reconstruct the day, you went to the store, bought food, a lot of tomatoes, some churros... Did he buy wine?
"I did buy some Sangria just the other day...But I'm not sure wether I already drank it or not
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 18-11-2011 23:31

feliciano saw the jacht coming towards the pier. He started waving happily. Spain-nii san! buongiorno!!~~ He smiled happily as his brother started to make a fuss about the wine. It was as always, just happy and relaxed, no worries or meetings.

Spain dragged his luggage on board and Feliciano followed him. " veh~ i know you told us spain-san, but where exactly were we going again? " Feliciano dropped himself in one of the comfy chairs that were on the deck.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-11-2011 23:58

Romano just smiled seeing Spain’s forehead in wrinkles trying to figure out, whether he did he or no?
He didn’t want to look like a pussy so he did his best helping spain carry the luggage. Also he didn’t want to thank the bastard more then necessary. When Romano got on deck he ran off to check the size of it.
“Awesome!... Feli if there’s bunkbeds I’m on top!”

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-11-2011 01:27

Spain put the luggage down on the deck. He stretched his arms over his head groaning a bit in content as he felt his muscles pop.
Then he wrapped an arm around Northern Italies shoulders.
Oh wow the boy was so soft.
"I'm glad you're asking Feli~ Cause you see this boat? It means complete freedom! We don't need a destination if we don't want one. We could just sail around a bit until we run out of food, then sail to a small town, buy food, sail some more.... Ah it's so nice... But if you want to know, I was thinking we'd tour the coast of Tuscany!"
He beamed a loving smile to Romano, it was rare to see the other so enthousiastic.
"Now you better race Romano to the beds!"
He patted the others back and let go of him. A grin formed on his face, he couldn't wait...no he almost couldn't wait until they'd be at open sea.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 19-11-2011 11:47

Romano checked out the cabin. It looked real cosy. Perhaps they could play dice tonight; practice that pokerface a little.
The light coming from outside was really beautiful in here, gliding softly touching the interior.
He took a tomato from a box on the cupboard and climbed up the bed,
as to claim it. He was really happy with himself right now. Nom, nom nom… tomato.
Bulkbeds were great, bulkbeds in ships were even greater.
The soft shaking of the water rocked him into sleep in no-time.
Even now, only laying on the bed for a couple of minutes he felt himself dosing off.
“no stupid, stay awake”, he mumbled to himself.
He sat up, his feet swinging back and forth hanging over the side.