I'm on a boat (both Italies & Spain) [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 10-12-2011 23:43

(gawd, feli how can you fall asleep as well idiot! That bastard will be fosososo-ing all over us) :angryromano:
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-12-2011 13:53

Spain had been enjoying his wine and bread in the sunlight, he spaced out a little relishing in the warmth. When he paid attention to his suroundings again however, both Italies were asleep.
He grinned maliciously. They were so defenseless like this! He stood up and thew out the anchor so they wouldn't drift away.
Now...Lets enjoy this Italian paradise!
He licked his lips and squatted in between the stretchers on which they were lying.
He made no secret of the fact that he wanted either, or better both, of these boys in his bed. The entire world knew.
At the moment he was just watching, wondering if he could also do some touching, without waking the two up.
He finally gathered his courage and reached out to run his hand trough Romanos hair.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 14-12-2011 00:09

Romano started with a dark frown turning his face away from as Spain run his hand threw his dark locks. But he softly sighed and leaned into to touch after. If he only was this honest when awake.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-12-2011 00:35

Spains smile was radiant. This was so great.
He stroked again, but this time he stopped to play with that funny curl. He loved the faces Romano made when he did.

Then he looked over his shoulder to Feliciano, he had two...This was heaven! With his other hand he started doing the same to Feliciano.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 15-12-2011 02:09

Romano’s eyes shifted underneath his eyelids. He was venturing further into REM. “Hmmm” that felt nice. He started to get goosebumps over his arms and his breathing became heavier. He stirred a bit. For a moment it looked as if he was about to smack spain but he combed a few annoying tingling hairs from his face and left his hand lying on his chest fumbling with the fabric of his loose shirt with his fingertips.
A soft moan came from his lips as his curl was caressed by spains skilled fingers. Romano bit his lip and trembled noticeably, enjoying his dreams.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-12-2011 20:00

Feliciano had been dreaming about making pasta with Germany when he suddenly felt a familiar feeling. Feliciano started blushing. He turned around still asleep, wanting to put his arm around the German laying beside him. But.. . there was no-one there.. His hand did brush someones chest tough.. It felt familiar.. but still.. it was not Germany. Slowly his eyes opened, and saw a tanned arm the hand stroking his curl. "S-spain nii-san?" Feliciano was not yet sure if he should run away, or let Spain continue doing what he was busy with. It did feel good somehow..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 17-12-2011 16:54

Spain quickly looked at Italy, he got caught!
"Ah, Veneciano~ You woke up..."
His voice sounded cheerfull and innocent as usual but there was a dark glimmer in his eyes.
"You caught me...but you looked so cute sleeping like that. I couldn't help myself."
He stroked Venecianos cheek lovingly, and then moved aside so Veneciano could see Romano.
"And your brother...he looks cute as well doesn't he?"
Romano was red and moaning. Spain let go of Italy and shamelessly ran his hands over Romanos body.
"Don't you want to pet him aswell? Since he's so cute like this!"
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 22-12-2011 21:50

Feliciano blushed as Spain's words, and blushed even more when Spain moved away so he could see his brother. The way Spain moved his hands over Fratello's body, it was almost as if it wasn't the first time he had done that.
Feliciano nodded slowly, stretched his arm, and slowly started petting his brother.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 23-12-2011 22:48

With the intensity of the touching increasing,
Romano also got gently drawn out of his dreams.
He felt so hot right now, it must have gotten something to melt inside his brain.
His mind was all blurred. He desperately tried to fight the feeling,
even though he simply knew he was allready too far gone.
He grabbed the hand which had carefully trailed along his body and brought it to his face.
Practically pulling his dear fratello onto the stretcher with him by doing so.
Romano took Feli's indexfinger between his lips and sucked it teasingly before opening his eyes to meet the others.
they weren't antonio's
His look became a special blend somewhere between: confused and horny.
He did not expect to find his brother doing things like this making him feel like that. As he tried to figure out what he should do,
his body just took over luring Veneciano into a heated italian kiss.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 29-12-2011 19:39

Antonio hadn't expected what happened next. He had to lean back a bit to make room for the two of them to move. Oh god Lovi, what are you doing? He thought to himself.
Slowely his mouth hang a bit open as he watched the kiss. Oh wow~ All his wet dreams he ever had were coming true in front of him.
A tent in his swiming trunks made no secret of how hot he found this.
He wanted in!
He suddenly knew what to do, reached out and grabbed both curls in one hand, it was easy because their faces were close.
"Si, very good...now don't stop."
It gave him power, which he liked, because it kept them from moving away from each other because that would cause the hair to be pulled.
Rp chara's: