I'm on a boat (both Italies & Spain) [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-01-2012 17:57

Spain moved in on them a little closer. He climbed onto the stretcher that squeaked dangerously. The weight of three people was a lot. He helped Romano into a sitting position and sat behind him. He bent down to softly kiss his neck.
"Well don't worry Lovino, I need only be a bastard a little longer..." His own arousal pressed against Lovino's back. One of his hands ran down Romano's stomach and rested on the hem of his swiming pants, as about to slide inside.
"Ah- Feli, you'll join us?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 31-01-2012 22:07

Feliciano kissed back. It was not that he had wanted it, it was just..
a reaction?
He closed his eyes, and didn't notice Spain's hand coming closer to his treasured haircurl. Suddenly he felt a sharp tug and opened his eyes fully realizing it was his brother sitting before him, not Germany. He averted his eyes from his brother and blushed redder then a tomato. His fratello started apologizing, making him blush only more.
He didn't have to apologize, "v-veh fratello.. what to apologize for? You really are not a bad kisser.." his brother started cursing towards Spain. Who helped himself on the stretcher as well, that started squeaking. And gave his brother a, what appeared to be, a hug from behind. "Ah- Feli, you'll join us?"
Not understanding the situation in his naivety, he leaned over and grasped both of them in a tight hug, leaning over his fratello and laying his head on Spain's neck. The stretcher gave one last squeak and broke down.
Feliciano landed on top of his brother with Spain on the bottom.

He finally got what was going on, with his brother, "v-veh fratello, did you like that single kiss so much you got hard?" He didn't wait for an answer and continued "If it makes you so happy, i don't mind doing it again?" He lay completely on top of his brother now and kissed him again. His hand slowly sliding down between them to stroke Romano's manhood in his swimwear.

that.. might actually have been one of my longest replies ever.. XD
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 31-01-2012 22:17

Spain let out a stupid little scream when the stretcher gave away. It kind of hurt to have two Italies land on you full force but the light of the current situation made that he didn't mind.
"Ah, dio mio..."He sat up a bit on his elbows. Veneciano...So hot! He pulled down his own swimtrunks untill his erection was free. It pressed against Romaon's back.
"Oi Romano...guess what I'm puting in."
He mumbled against his ear, his breath warm and voice husky.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 01-02-2012 00:37

Romano's eyes rolled away underneath his eyelids as Spain continued his sweet torture on him.
Touching his neck with his lips and whispering his warm dirty talk his hands venturing towards his shorts.
He grinded his teeth together, not yet, hold it, damnit.
Not a bad kisser, wtf? he was the best, surely being italian and being the oldest and most experienced,
not a bad kisser was a severe understatement.
He was ready for some heavy protesting but the stretcher suddenly gave way, making him squeek like a kid
(ah, what happend are we under attack?!)
And right away got kissed (ambushed) by his fratello which he quite startled answered by letting Feli take the lead
(the lead and all the rest, damn)
Offcourse Romano couldn't let this all happen without throwing in some sort of insult:
"Feli, you kiss like a girl"
even though it was sexy as hell. As his words left his mouth he slung his arms around his brother and started moaning heavily
"F, fuck, stop teasing me like that.
speed it up a little, ahh fuck Feli, mean bastard"

Spain was pushing his luck, off course he was.
Romano should have shout ed something at him like:
no you don't you jerk! I'll kick you so hard you won't sit right for a week!
But it's kind of hard to focus when you're releasing you load
all over your bro's chest, gasping for breath.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-02-2012 22:38

Spain couldn't hold up anymore he needed sex, now. Romano was early...maybe the boy would get a second wind...
He looked at the dark stain in the boys swimpants.
"Oh Romano~ In your pants even...Let's reomove those, si?" He pushed down Romano's swiming shorts.
Imediately after he got himself a good handfull of the boys delicious ass. He was lifting him a bit in order to put him over his cock.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-02-2012 00:14

"D. d .. don't! Spare me a moment you greedy bastard!
Aand leave my fratello out of ... this. He just... you know"

he reluctantly let go of Feli, he felt so soft and turned to Spain
"don't I even get a kiss first?"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 03-02-2012 00:18

Spain laughed.
"Oh~ Of course I'll kiss you...but I really can't hold back anymore. And Feli can decide himself if he wants some of this as well don't you think?"
He looked at the younger Italy.
"you want this, non?"
He pulled Romano in his lap and kissed the corner of his mouth, slowely moving to a full kiss on the lips with fiery passion.
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 07-02-2012 21:57

He enjoyed playing around with his brother like this. When his brother turned around diverting his attention to Spain, he took his chance. He shoved himself downwards, and while Spain had pulled his brothers swimwear down, he slowly licked the tip of his Brothers member. Even tough he had just come, it was hard, he started licking it, going up and down with his tongue around the shaft. Then slowly he took the tip in his mouth and started to pump.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 08-02-2012 01:38

The mere sight of Feliciano's perfect blowjob moouth actually do that almost made Spain come. He groaned but kept it in. He wanted some real sex. His dick was slick with precum so getting it in would be no problem. He pushed against Romano's entrance. The tip slid in but the boy wasn't relaxing enough.
He gently pressed on while playing with Romano's hair. Making sure to touch his curl.
"Easy now Romano, relax~"
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 08-02-2012 21:17

Romano really liked Spains kisses; hot and playfull.
He closed his eyes focusing on it, really putting effort in it to be worth remembering.
He watched Antonio in short shifts enjoying him.
In a way he really felt being loved right now,..
but he'd rather blamed the wine than admitting such a thing.

He felt Feli drawing nearer, claiming his part.
He knew Spain well enough to know he was close.
He could taste it in his kiss, smell it.
Romano smiled, the two he loved most in the whole wide world where here right now, wanting him.

He playfully twirled his brothers curl around his fingers then folded his fingers between his holding him tight.
Since when did those two team up anyway?

Awh, Spain.. nasty curlpuller pushing his way in just like that.
"Easy,.. you say, you're the one speeding things up, bastard.
I have not replied no nor maybe, have I? Si, por favor, Antonio...
spare me one minute... think you can manage one more minute?"

He playfully bit his lips while quiding Spain's shaft in deeper.
"there go,.. all yours"
he grinded his teeth together in advance,
not that he couldn't handle a little bit of rough passion.
The waiting, actually, was the most scary and yet exciting part.
He never needed to wait long though.