I'm on a boat (both Italies & Spain) [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-04-2012 01:26

Spain was scared his phone might end up in the water if he pissed off Romano to much so he quickly put it down and focussed on what he was initially doing. But...forgot to turn of the phone.
"Oh Romano...Scuzi."
He grabbed his boy again, and realised how close he had been before the disrupting phone call.
"Oh dio mio, you're so good! Ah- I'm going to come so hard."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 11-04-2012 00:17

"Tell someone who gives a shit, stupid jer.. awh.. fuck." damn that angle
"Espagne you move like a pussy, Eyebrows learned you that?!"
yes piss of Spain that will bring that fiery passion back.
He deserved it also, what idiot answers the phone while making love?
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-04-2012 00:10

"Hmmm, not cute at all..."
Spain decided to softly punish Romano by biting his neck. He also thrust a bit more agresive, even though he wasn't really angry. He was used to this sort of language coming from Romano.
But really...mentioning England during sex, that was just a turnoff...
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 14-04-2012 20:03

He gasped as Spain bit him and shivered
"I'm not cute?! Y. you're the one picking up that stupid cell while making love. I feel like a cheap fuck now, nothing special at all, damnit you jerk!"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-04-2012 23:45

Spain let out a small gasp. What! Oh poor Romano! He hadn't thought that much of picking up...
"Ehh? Oh Romano, I didn't know you felt that way! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! You are[/] special."
He desperately kissed the other, to show how sorry he was. He kissed and licked and softly bit and...of god he was going to come.
It didn't help his orgasm kept being postponed because it was interupted each time. Somehow it made him ache for it now...but once more, he couldn't come until Romano felt better, or he really would be a jerk.
"I picked up out of habit...Really, how can I make it up to you?"
He felt his hips move beyond his control...Oooh this wasn't going to last long anymore.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 16-04-2012 00:41

Prussia honestly got a bit aroused, once the phone was put on speakers.
A bit aroused but mostly pissed off. He'd show that imbecile when he'd face him again.
He rubbed his eyes and turned to Francis,
who allready had his hand down his trousers. "Francis, knock it off"
"Heh?.. pardonne moi, Prussia clearly I'm not done yet.
You sound more like your brother everyday, mon ami"
"Was?! shut your trap, sissy"
"make me" Francis winked

---------------------------------------------------

"Goddamnit Spain, J. just invade me like you mean it allready.
Jeez stupid fuck do I need to beg or what?
Nail me down, hammer me, or whatever the fuck they call it in that stupid language of yours! J. just do it, like you do."

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-04-2012 01:08

Spain needn't be told twice. He immediately grabbed the other hard and slammed into him with vigor and passion, even more than before. Harsh breaths started to get laced with strugling moans. His hands made their way to Romano's member, jerking the boy off while he worked him.
All the holding back from before soon caught up with him.
"Romano! Si!"
His mouth was hanging open in a stupid way and his eyes rolled back slightly.
Then his arms wrapped tight around Romano and he burried himself into the other pressing deep and hard into him. He came with a growl, a massive load coming out.
"Oh, dios...oh dio..." He whimpered into the others ear, proceeding by softly biting it.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-04-2012 00:27

"hgn.. Ahh Spain" he enjoyed every moment of this and all of that
'not feeling special' felt like ages ago. Maybe it was wrong to like it rough, Romano wasn't sure but he liked it that way. It was their way.
All that romantic cuddling and stuff was for pussies anyway, like his stupid brother. Who he guided up lifting his head by his chin and placed a kiss on his lips before pushing him away. He really wanted Spain for himself right now.
Antonio filled him up holding him tightly and it almost pushed Roma over the edge to come himself. Romano kissed him gently and waited a little longer before pulling loose and felt the cum carefully trail down his legs. He turned and buried his face in Spains chest and started jerking off murmering words of appreciation in italian looking the spaniard in his eyes with a lovestruck expression.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 18-04-2012 00:47

Spain was panting overcome by his orgasm. He held onto Romano desperately and smiled when he heard the little sounds and felt the others movement. He'd make Romano come sweetly~
He had an idea already on how. He ran a hand trough the others hair until he had found that one rebelious curl that he knew was sensitive.
He played with it, curling it aroung his finger and then softly letting it slide again, softly massaging the skin at the scalp, or just playfully twisting it between his finger and his thumb.
"Ahhh mi caro, you're so sweet. Tell Spain what he should do to you~"
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 20-04-2012 15:30

Roma was letting it all out. Breathing really heavily, gasping his warmth against Spains skin. His muscles tight over his entire body like he was participating in the grand tour or something. It was if the whole world had seised to be and it was just the two of them for ever. His eyes were closed tight in full concentration and longing. His love tore at his hair in such a teasing way only he could, god and he loved him for it. He should answer that but his words didn't make any sense, he just wanted to come so bad.
"You sh.. hgn esp. I ahh.." He clutched spains ass with his spare hand and started shaking his moans getting louder "Ahh.. incoming" he said just before he released all over Spain. After that he just dropped exhausted onto him like a corpse.