Italy and Hungary [Straight love]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-05-2011 16:59

Hungary smiled and kissed him on his cheek "Thank you ita-chan" He blushed. It was weird, because she always used to kiss his cheek when she had brought him, and another person to bed every evening, but then it had felt different..

Italy just sat still.. like a statue.. not knowing what to do..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 20-05-2011 18:00

She watched Italy freeze up after her kiss on his cheek.
She smiled a bit and leaned closer and caressed his cheek. He became quite handsome as he grew up. Those beautiful amber coloured eyes and soft brown hair. She didn't notice but she had moved forward to Italy until she was barely inches away from him.
She could feel his breath on her face. She quickly moved forward and caught Italy's lips in a chaste kiss.
She quickly broke the kiss. What has she done?! She kissed him! That was not ment to happen. She blushed furiously and waited for Italy's reaction.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 27-05-2011 17:46

Italy still had no idea how to react, when he suddely noticed how close she was to him. He felt her caress his cheek softly. He really liked the feeling and-- no.. t-this was not how it was supposed to be right? She was like his older sister..
He was sitting, being utterly confused, when hungary moved even closer, and gave a quick kiss on his lips. His eyes widened. Hungary however moved back quickly, and sat in front of him, blushing madly. Italy was confused, he really had no idea what to do. Toughts spinned around in his head, but he couldnt get it clear. He stood up and walked, no, almost ran out of the room, up to the guestroom. He plunged down on the bed, and started crying, he didn't know why.. he just did..
Italy mentally punched himself, now he left Hungary alone in the kitchen, who now offcourse tought he really didnt like her. But , he did.. no.. he didnt..
He just..
didn't know..

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-05-2011 17:58

She averted her eyes as Italy still didn't move. I-Italy.. are you ok--" she cut of her sentence as Italy quickly stood up and ran upstairs to his guest room. She heard the door slam and everything was silent. Slowly she stood up, on her face, no trace of emotion. She started to clean up. She sat down on the chair before the gears in her head started to run. Slowly tears started to roll down her cheeks.
Why was she so sad? Did she really like Italy that much? But did he like her? He ran away from her so probably not. Small hick-ups escaped her mouth as she was crying.
Maybe she should go check on Italy. Also to apologize. It wasn't really ment to happen, was it?
She shook her head and wiped away the tears and stood up and walked to the stairs
Quietly she climbed them and stood before Italy's door. Her hand reached out to the door. Was this really what she wanted? She had to.
She took a deep breath and gently knocked on the door and waited on a reaction.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 27-05-2011 21:45

Italy lay on his bed sobbing, trying to get his toughts straight and clearer. He heard someone coming upstairs, and since Hungary was the only other person there, it could only be her. She knocked on the door. Then.. silence..
Italy did not want to hurt Hungary, or make her think she did not want to see her..
"c-come in... "
He heard the door open, and the bedsheets beside him, when she sat down. Italy lay there for a while, when he felt his hair being ruffeled. He sat up,put his head on her shoulder, and hugged her.
He smelled her, and it reminded him of when he was still small.
Suddenly, one memory became really clear. Italy had been really small, when he was chasing rabbits in the garden, and then suddenly a really scary boy started chasing him, Italy ran back and when he was almost home, he tripped over a rock, and flew trough the air. He had a really really hurting knee, and it bled! Hungary had picked him up and had carried him home in her arms, Italy had clinged to her, crying, he was comforted by hungary, who had been talking to him, when they walked back.
Without knowing Italy had tightened the hug with hungary, while he was remembering the past.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-05-2011 21:54

A faint "c-come in..." could be heard. She walked in and closed the door behind her and saw Italy laying on his stomage sniffling. She smiled sadly and sat beside him on the covers. She gently ruffled his hair.
Slowly Italy sat up and laid his head on her shoulder and hugged her.
A bit shocked about the sudden display of affection she stiffened a bit. Eventually she hugged him back and rubbed soothing circles on his back like she did when Italy was still small and was sobbing.
She felt his hug tighten as they were sitting there on his bed.
Softly she said in his ear"I-Ita-chan.. I-I'm sorry if I confused you or hurt you. I didn't mean it like that. I g-guess I got a bit carried away" She sniffled a bit as a little tear escaped her eye again. She slowly broke the hug and looked Italy in the face.
She smiled a bit and wiped away some stray tears from his face.
"Please forgive me" she whispered softly.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 27-05-2011 22:12

"I-Ita-chan.. I-I'm sorry if i confused you or hurt you. I didn't mean it like that. I g-guess i got a bit carried away" Hungary broke the hug, and looked him in the face. Italy saw a tear slowly rolling downwards. Her hand slowly brushed over his cheek, only then he noticed tears were also rolling down his face. "Please forgive me", in a really soft voice, hungary looked him in his eyes and he saw she really meant it. He suddenly noticed they were actually very close, he started to move even closer, even tough his mind screamed not to. When he could almost feel their lips touch he teared away. He quickly sat on the edge of the bed, his head between his arms.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-05-2011 22:33

She looked at Italy and waited for an answer. Soothing words of forgiveness. She was still slightly dazed as Italy moved forward. Her breath hitched as she almost fell those soft Italian lips against hers.
Italy suddenly tore himself away from her and sat on the edge of the bed holding his head between his arms.
She looked at the poor Italian. She really confused him didn't she.
She shuffled and moved herself of the bed and crawled before him and tried to meet his eyes. She heard his gently breathing as he tried to get his thoughts straight. Maybe she should just leave him be in his thoughts.
She sighed sadly and started to stand and walk to the door. "If You search me I'm in my own room. I'll see you."
She looked at the Italian who didn't gave any reaction. She opened the door but was stopped by a hand who grabbed her wrist.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 27-05-2011 23:01

Italy noticed hungary crawling off the bed and sitting in front of him, trying to look in his eyes. He averted his, and hid his head further between his arms. Hungary stood up "If You search me i'm in my own room. I'll see you" It took him a few seconds to realize hungary was leaving the room. Italy did not know what he wanted, but not for hungary to leave. As in a reflex he grabbed her wrist, to make sure she was not leaving. She turned around with a look of surprise in her eyes. Italy took her in a firm hug and whispered "H-hungary, I-I just dont know.. b-but at least be good friends.. I-i mean.. I really like you.. b-but i just.. Italy sighed, how would he ever say this.. " I- err.. well.. I really like you.. but doitsu, just some more.. " Italy started going off the main topic, since it actually wasnt the only reason why he was messed up like this.. actually the whole reason for being here... " Doitsu.. w-well.. actually im not so sure a-about that anymore.. t-there is a reason why im here, I-I wasnt just being annoying to Doitsu.. h-he really kicked me out of the house.. f-f-for me not to return for a while... Italy slowly started crying, he was really messed up, on everything.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 28-05-2011 20:36

She looked up with an suprised look. Suddenly she was pulled in a firm hug and Italy started to whisper in her ear. A blush crept on her cheeks because of the feeling, but she remaind focus on what Italy was telling her.
" I- err.. well.. I really like you.. but doitsu, just some more.. " he said with a sad voice. She closed her eyes as she felt a stab in her heart. she almost missed what Italy said after. Kicked out? Why that? What happened?
Italy started to cry again on her shoulder and she remained in the hug. She started to rub soothing circles on his back again.
The poor boy. Heart broken because of Germany and now she only makes it more complicated than it was. What a mess.
She broke the hug and kept Italy on arm distance by holding his shoulders. She gave him a sad smile "I understand Italy. But what happend with you and Germany?" She looked concerned. The two were the most obvious couple of all the nations. Their split up would mean a big gap in the nation love scene. Italy started to cry even harder and she decided that this was not the good time for questions. She gently moved over to his bed and placed him there and laid his head on her lap and gently started to pet his soft hair. "It's okay Ita-chan. Just relax. It will be fine. All fine" she looked a bit sadly down at the sobbing man. He must be so hurt and confused. It was all her fault.