Italy and Hungary [Straight love]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 28-05-2011 21:12

Italy continued his crying and Hungary just continued to pet his head in a soothing way. She felt bad for him. It must have been an awful break between him and Germany. She felt his tears go trough her pants as she sat there. She didn't care. Italy was important to her. He was like a son to her and now she even felt something more for him. She couldn't help to feel mad at Germany for making Italy so sad. She gently moved Italy up and pulled him on her lap, so he was sitting. While hugging his back she started to mumble sweet nothings to him. Trying her best to calm him down.
Italy's sobs became less and remained as little sniffles and hick-ups.
She continued to hug him and let her own tears silently flow as she knew he could never be her's.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 28-05-2011 21:23

Italy, did not know what to do..
He was so messed up...

He couldnt be crying forever, it would only bother hungary, and she shouldn't be feeling sorry for his feelings. Hungary hugged him tight, it felt really soothing. He soon stopped crying almost completely. He still kept hugging Hugary tight, he didnt want to let go, she was so warm, and comforting.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 28-05-2011 21:32

Tears kept flowing as she hugged him. Slowly her grip on the hug loosened and started to turn Italy around so he was straddling. She looked up at him as he was higher up than her. She smiled sadly and gently stroked his tear stained cheeks.
They were both a damn right mess. She smiled sadly as she gently pulled in a hug again only this time facing him. She cried a bit more and her form was starting to shake a bit. She took a deep breath and buried her nose in Italy's clothes. He smelled so nice. She clutched his shirt as she remained like that.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 28-05-2011 21:49

Italy suddenly felt hungary moving him. And he felt a hand move over his cheeks. Her hand was cold compared to his tear stained cheeks. He looked over at her and to his surprise, saw she was also crying. What for, was she blaming herself!? She then pulled him into a hug again, and he felt her bury her nose in his clothes, she breathed in deeply. Italy blushed. Italy looked down on her brown hair, she suddenly looked smaller. Instead of the person he had always imagined, someone older, he saw someone, gripping his shirt, asking him for help, or atleast, an answer. He would almost describe it as cute. Italy blushed a bit more. He pulled her away a bit, and looked in her face. He saw her face was red from tearing, just like his probably was. He wiped her tears away, and leaned closer. Their noses touched, Italy tilted his head slightly sideways and very, very slowly, pressed a kiss on her lips.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 28-05-2011 22:00

Hungary was pulled away very gently by Italy. She looked at him through her teary eyes. Her eyes fluttered close as Italy's fingers run over her cheeks to wipe away her tears. She leaned in the touch. His hands were cool against her flushed cheeks. After he was done she opened her eyes only to see Italy moving closer to her. Their noses touch and she blushed more. He tilted his head sideways and very, very slowly he pressed his lips on hers. Her eyes widened as she felt his warm soft lips on her own.
After her shock she gently moved against the kiss and deepened and closed her eyes. All feelings of doubt and fears swam away as she kissed him. A single last tear rolled over her cheek as she broke the kiss to breath.
Shyly she looked up at Italy who was almost as flushed as she was. She giggled a bit and pulled him in a hug again with a smile on her own face.
She wished she could stay like this forever. Him in her arms, warm and safe.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 29-05-2011 22:42

Italy felt hungary tense up at first, but then she relaxed, and deepened the kiss. For a moment he forgot all his worries, and for the first time in a long while he felt happy, and carefree. He did not want it to end. But then hungary broke the kiss, and she looked him in the face, two green orbs stared up to him. Her face had a nice pink hue. A giggle escaped her lips, and she hugged him again. Still he couldn't feel really okay, with all the problems around him. The idea of sitting here, so cosy, and happy, while doitsu was probably alone, working, trying not to think about Italy, made him sad, he couldnt help but to start crying again..

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 01-06-2011 19:04

As she hugged him she listened to his heartbeat which was thumping in his chest. She heard some soft sniffles above her and she looked up.
Italy was crying again, or better said, sobbing. She sat up straight and laid her hands on his red cheeks. Italy... What is it? Aren't you happy?" She looked a bit bit afraid at him. What if he wasn't happy with her? What if he left now because of all what happened? She didn't want him to leave. "You can talk with me. You know that." She looked at him again and softly kissed his lips to reassure him that she loved him. Tears were rolling over Italy's cheeks as Hungary kept kissing them away on his cheeks. "Please Ita-chan don't cry" she said as she softly ruffled his hair.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 01-06-2011 19:16

Hungary was so nice to him, he could sit there crying, He was afraid she would think it was her fault. She sat up and laid her hands on his cheeks. Italy... What is it? Aren't you happy?" He looked in her eyes and she looked back as if.. as if she was afraid. "You can talk with me. You know that." And she softly kissed him again. He didn't move nor react. " H-hungary.. D-don't mind me.. its not your fault... b-but its just.. Italy started spilling some more tears, he had never told his problems to anyone.. afraid of losing his image as a happy person, afraid of losing his friends. " D-doitsu is now probably, at home... A-all alone, a-and i just feel so sad for him.. but on the other hand.. it was h-h-him who Italy swallowed. h-he k-kicked me out of his house.. so he is probably glad i'm gone... Italy became silent...

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 01-06-2011 19:27

As Italy started to explain the situation Hungary couldn't just help to feel sorry for both of the men. She was probably ruining everything. Though if Germany was the one who kicked Italy out wouldn't he be happy as well. As those words escaped Italy's lips he started to cry even more and slumped against her shoulder to start crying all over again.
Softly playing with hairs in Italy's neck she tried to comfort him as best as she could.
"Italy I never knew that Germany was so angry at you. But you two are together as long as I can remember.
I think he really misses you Ita-chan."
She continued petting him as she said that the other man was more fitting for him. It hurt her but she knew Italy would be more happy with him. Or well that is what she thought.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 01-06-2011 21:21

"Italy I never knew that Germany was so angry at you. But you two are together as long as i can remember. I think he really misses you Ita-chan." Italy stopped sobbing for a moment, he moved away from hungary, and looked her straight in the face, "Hungary.. I-i know he wont.. We have been having trouble already for a long while, y-you know.. shouting.. I-i believe D-doitsu even ruined a door once because he slammed it too hard.. a-and now A single tear ran down Italy's cheek now he kicked m-me out.. h-honestly. .i saw it coming....