Italy and Hungary [Straight love]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Italy and Hungary [Straight love]

Post by talkenia » 19-03-2011 23:37

yo~
i was kinda like wondering if you'd like to rp with me?
hmm~ dunno what subject tough..

italy does think of her as his sister figure tough~
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 19-03-2011 23:41

Hey Ita-chan. A roleplay is nice I guess, but we indeed have to think what we will do. We might as well re-make the attic one we did on msn or something and then maybe with a slight twist. Or uhm... well we could do just something for that Italy comes over and Hungary is sick or something and Italy takes care of her or just a visit (I don't know....). We will probably get something I guess~ Let's hope we get and idea soon?
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 19-03-2011 23:42

veh~ indeed..
it could actually be based on the attic one~
it was pretty random already, its not that diffivult to make it go into any weird direction~ XD

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 02-05-2011 22:04

Ita-chaaaan,
this thing is dead something has to happen.
I guess I'll just start

---------------

Hungary was bored. She cleaned the house, smacked Prussia away and called Poland for their daily chat. Yep, she was bored as hell. She laid on her bed and sighed." Aah man, I'm so damn bored. I've done everything I had to do. I wish someone could visit so we could have some fun" She rolled around. She wasn't paying attention and rolled off the bed"Ow.. dammit. Now I'm bored AND my ass hurts" She pouted and got up. Hopefully something was going to happen quickly else she might go insane of boredom

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 07-05-2011 22:32

Italy had made pasta.. eaten his pasta.. annoyed the hell out of germany and was kicked out of his house..
His brother wasnt home.. and he didnt have the keys, so he couldnt go home..
He tried sleeping on a parkbench.. but it was waaay to scaryy.. there were all scary shadows and scary sounds, and scary.. you know.. just scary..
He ran away and passed by Hungary's house.. He decided, he hadnt't visited her in a long while.. and he needed a bed.. So he knocked on the door and waited for a reply

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-05-2011 17:33

Still rubbing her bottom while sitting beside the bed she heard some faint knocking on the door.
"A visitor? Nice maybe today will not be as boring as I thought."
She stood up and almost ran to the door. The knocking became a bit louder as she got closer to the door.
"Coming, Coming" She wondered who it would be. Hopefully would that person stay longer.
She put up a smile and opened the door to greet the stranger.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-05-2011 18:04

The door was openend in front of him, the light and warmth streamed out to greet him. Hungary stood in the doorway, smiling happily. Italy was so happy to see her that he glomped her.
H-hungaryy~~ I-it was so scaryyy~~ being alone outsidee~~ Italy looked up C-could i please stay the nightt~~ Even the little while he was inside, and even tough the door wasn't closed yet he felt better already, it was warm, and the presence of hungary made it all good.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-05-2011 18:10

"Ye-- OOPH" Her sentence was cut of by a full force glomp of someone and before she knew it she heard the hyper chatter of Italy.
She looked down and saw indeed the Italian latched on her and hugging her like his dear life depended on it.
"C-could I please stay the nightt~~" Italy asked after the whole waterfall of words. She smiled and pulled him a bit more inside the house and closed the door behind them before returning the hug to Italy and softly petting Italy's head. The hug felt almost natural, it's been so long since she hugged the boy. She grabbed the boy's chin and brought it up so she could watch his face. She smiled when she awnsered"Of course you can stay Ita-chan, Stay as long as you think is needed. I have no plans for the coming days so.." She was happy Italy came to her house. The boy always seemed to cheer her up even if his attention was not directed to her.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-05-2011 18:42

Hungary closed the door behind him and hugged him again. She lifted his chin and looked in his teary eyes, "Offcourse you can stay ita-chan, stay as long as you think is needed. I have no plans for the coming days so.." Italy's face lit up.. He could stay! "V-veh~ I-im really happy! I-i didn't know where else to sleep..
He hugged somewhat closer, it was such a long time ago he was last with Hungary. He used to live in her house, but when he got his own house, he hardly ever saw her again, even tough she used to be like a mother for him.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-05-2011 19:53

She felt him hug her even closer, if that was even possible.
She just continued to hug him and smiled fondly. Ita-chan was so big now. He really has grown up quite a bit.
After hugging for what it felt like ages she manged to pry Italy of herself.
"Ita-chan, I was about to make some dinner. Would you like to help me make some pasta. If that is still your favorite?" She took the boy on arm length and waited till his reaction. He still loved pasta, right?