Italy and Hungary [Straight love]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-05-2011 20:12

"Ita-chan, I was about to make some dinner. Would you like to help me make some pasta. If that is still your favorite?"
He did not need another second to think about that! Italy nodded furiously Si~ i lovee pastaa~~ He dashed off trough the door at the end of the hallway.. He ended up in the livingroom.. and decided he did not know where the kitchen was.. He stood there in the middle of the livingroom, not knowing where to go.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 09-05-2011 20:35

She giggles as she saw the Italian happily run around the house. He was so cute when he was running around like that, so young and innocent.
He ran towards the livingroom straight past the kitchen. She sighed a bit with a smile on her face.
She walked towards the livingroom and saw Italy standing there, looking a bit lost. "Ita-chan, the kitchen is this way." She waved him over and walked towards the kitchen. She sat down on the table and let the Italian do as he pleased.
"Don't forget that I can help you out. You don't have to make dinner all by yourself." she smiled.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 09-05-2011 20:47

"Ita-chan, the kicthen is this way" Italy heard Hungary call him, as a little dog he ran towards her into the kitchen. He started rummaging trough the closets, and found the right flours he needed. Also there were plenty off eggs. Italy started kneading dough and rolling his pasta. "Don't forget that i can help you out. You don't have to make dinner all by youself." N-no dont mind it~ I like to make this~ and i can do it really quick! And indeed, Italy was finished fairly quickly... Within three quarters of an hour two steaming plates were on the table, and Italy was gulping down his pasta as if he hadn't eaten in millenia. Pastasauce landed all over his face, but either he didn't notice or he didn't seem to care.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 14-05-2011 23:11

Hungary watched as Italy was busy in the kitchen. He was right he was a fast worker (when it came to pasta)
She smiled as she got a steaming warm plate of pasta in front of her.
"Thank you, Ita-chan~" She neatly took a bite from the pasta. "Hmm..~ It's delicious" she said and she looked at Italy for a reply only to see him wolving down his meal and making a mess of himself and the table. "I-Ita-chan you should take it easy. If you eat that quick you get a stomach-ache." She said with a tinge of worry. But Italy continued at the same speed, as if he couldn't hear her.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 14-05-2011 23:17

NOMNOMNOMNOM
"I-Ita-chan you should take it easy. If you eat that quick you get a tummy-ache" Italy shaked his head. He loved pasta and always ate it this quick... why would he get a tummyach--- "a-a-ahhh-" Italy grabbed his stomach.. it hurt!

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 16-05-2011 21:12

Suddenly Italy grabbed his stomage and groaned in pain.
She rolled her eyes "I told you to eat more slowly" She smiled a bit and stood up to comfort Italy. She patted his back while he was still gripping his stomage. Ita-chan are you alright should I get some medicine to help you?" She said a bit worried.
Hopefully it would pass quickly. She didn't want Italy to have pain.
She continued to pat Italy's back till he slowly stopped wincing because of his stomage.
When Italy stopped completely she went to her seat again to continue on her own plate before it got too cold.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 16-05-2011 21:40

Hungary walked over and started to pat his back. "Ita-chan are you alright should i get some medicine to help you?" Italy shaked his head, he was already a bit better, slowly he felt the pain going down, Hungary was there all the time patting his back, just like when he was little. When the pain was as good as gone Hungary went back to her seat. And started eating her pasta again, indeed, it was a waste to let it cool.
Italy slowly very slowly finished the last bit of his plate of pasta and put his dirty dishes in the sink.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 17-05-2011 21:09

She saw that Italy was already finished and she quickly (not to quick) ate her pasta as well and walked to the sink to wash the dirty dishes.
As the warm water starts to full the sink she gently slips the plates one by one in.
"Ita-chan will you help me out with drying the dishes?" she said with a smile.
Distracted by Italy a plate slips from her hand and she drops it on the floor and breaks. "Oh no... That was one of the good plates"
She said with a slight frown on her face. She goes through her knees to grab up the pieces
"Now I have to bu--OW..." She dropped all the pieces again and hold her hand with a cut on it.
A small tear dropped from her eye because of the stinging sensation of the soap on her hand in combination with her brand new cut.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 17-05-2011 21:38

"Ita-chan will you help me out with drying the dishes?" " veh~ i will help~" He quickly grabbed a towel for drying the dishes, when he heard a loud CLANG behind him, he quickly turned around. " H-hungary a-are you okay?" He saw hungary bending down, trying to pick up the pieces of broken dish ware, when she suddenly stopped.
"Now i have to bu--OW..."
Italy slowly saw a drop of red blood appearing on her finger. He also saw a small tear escape her eye. " H-hungary! "
He quickly started to rummage trough the closets for a band-aid. He found one, he quickly cut it the right size and ran back to hungary-san. He softly grabbed her hand and put the band-aid around the small cut. He then quickly kissed it, just like hungary had done when he was smaller.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 19-05-2011 23:24

She hold her hand and saw Italy running around the kitchen in search for a band-aid. He ran to her with a nicely cut band-aid and put around her finger. "I-Ita-chan I'm fi--- she blushed when Italy suddenly kissed her finger tip softly.
She looked a bit shocked at Italy who seemed so much more mature when it was needed. She continued looked at Italy as she stood there "Thank you ita-chan" she smiled and kissed him on the cheek.