Forgiveness [China X Japan] [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 25-03-2011 17:01

Every inch of China's body trembled and his legs became weaker. "Japan." He moaned. "I'm going to come." His voice was hoarse and almost inaudible. He just hoped he could keep himself from shooting until Japan was done.

((Terribly short crappish post D8))
Main: China
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 25-03-2011 17:23

"Japan..I'm going to come"

Japan looked at the other nation with half eyes and nodded.
"A-ah...m-me to-...Ah!"
He couldn't even finish his setence as he came in China's hand, moaning loudly, arching his back.
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 25-03-2011 18:02

A pleasurable shock ran through China's body when he felt Japan coming is his hand. The moan that Japan called out at the moment he came, was what got China over the edge.

He groaned Japan's name against his chest and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist when he thrust in two times more, before he collapsed on top of Japan, completely wasted.

"Hhmmmm~~." China's groaned satisfied and buried his face against Japan's chest. "That felt really good." He said. He looked up to Japan's face. "Did it feel good for you too?" He asked with a smile.
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 25-03-2011 20:26

Japan was completely out of breath.
He was panting heavily and covered his face with one arm, while holding the sheets of the bed with the other...

"N-no...c-comment..." he said, removing his arm, blushing a bright red.
He smiled back at China for a second, and then looked off again.

"F-fine..it did...
...it was really good desu.."
-------

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 26-03-2011 01:01

China slowly rolled off Japan and wrapped an arm around his waist. He pulled him slightly closer and kissed Japan's neck softly.

He took a deep breath and smelled Japan's skin, something that he hadn't smelled for a long time and something that he printed in his mind not to forget any time some.

"It is pretty amazing."
China said with a soft chuckle. "I thought you hated me only an hour ago."
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 26-03-2011 07:43

Japan sighed.
Yes, he did hate China, and yet he did not. He crossed his arms and blushed, trying to figure out his own thoughts, because he was confused as hell.

"No comment" was all Japan could say.
-------

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 26-03-2011 08:00

China was a little bit confused about the answer. He leaned on his elbow and looked at Japan from above. He hoped to see the answers he was searching for, but Japan's expression was blank like always.

"Do you still hate me?" China asked uneasy. Suddenly he had the feeling that he just had raped the man that he loved most. "I did not force you into anything, did I?" With a nervous expression spread over his face, he waited for Japan's answer.
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 26-03-2011 08:08

Japan sighed and looked at him, slightly annoyed, although he could have guessed that after all that, China would ask him that.

"Hontoni, do you really think that I would let you do this to me if I hated you..."
There, his answer. And Japan hoped that China was statisfied with it, because he was not going to say it again.
-------

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 26-03-2011 08:16

China smiled. He pecked Japan's lips once and hummed softly. "Your tea is getting cold in the garden. It would be a wast don't you think?" Kissed Japan again only this time he deepened it. His arms tightly wrapped around Japan's waist.
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 26-03-2011 08:19

Japan broke away and sighed, looking at the Chinese man from the corner of his eyes.
"I can always remake it, it is just tea..." he said with a little smile, before getting his usual expression back.
-------