Forgiveness [China X Japan] [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 26-03-2011 08:28

China looked at Japan and nodded. "Yes you can." He said. A soft kiss was placed onto Japan's neck before he sat up straight. "Shall be go bck to the garden then? I still haven't had my tea moment with you yet."

He pushed himself off the bed and searched for his clothes and for the White kimono of Japan, planning to help him dress again.
Main: China
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 26-03-2011 08:40

When China got off, Japan sat up and touched his neck. He betted that China left a lot of marks, but he hoped he did not.

"I am never going to let you help me dress up again..." Japan said, getting off the bed himself, grabbing his Kimono.
"Never"
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 26-03-2011 08:58

China sighed softly when Japan said so. Because of his lack of expression he was never sure if he meant what he said or not.

He slowly dressed himself and looked from the corner of his eyes at Japan too see how he dressed as well. It was an arousing sight, almost as arousing as undressing. He fought the urge to lick his lips and quickly looked away, making sure that he wouldn't make Japan feel uneasy.
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 26-03-2011 09:20

Japan saw that he looked and sighed. Really, he had never thought that China would be such a pervert.
He had respected the old man, ever since he was young. Not that he was going to tell him that, that would horribly harm is pride.

Come to think about it, this whole scene already harmed his pride.
Japan sighed again. Well, as long as nobody heard and knew of it, he was going to be fine.

"Are you done? The tea is getting colder and colder..." he said when he was done putting on the kimono.
-------

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 26-03-2011 09:30

Japan mentioning the tea was a reason for China to be a bit faster. He pulled his shirt on and fixed his messy ponytail. "I'm done." He said and walked to the door, ready to leave.

He slide the door open and waited in the door opening until Japan would come as well.
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 26-03-2011 09:46

Japan walked past him, carrying his shredded kimono and the sewing kit, when he suddenly remembered something.

"Ah, now that I remember...
Why were you sneaking around in my house while I told you to wait?"

he asked China with an serious face.
-------

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 26-03-2011 10:09

China suddenly remembered the tea he spilled over the table. "Oh no! The table!" He called out shocked. He searched for the cloth he had searched for in the kitchen and found it on the ground behind them.

He quickly grabbed the cloth and walked outside to fix the table.
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 26-03-2011 10:14

Japan frowned, then followed after him.

"What happened to my table?" he asked, hoping that it would be what he thought it would be.

"You didn't spill tea over it did you?"
-------

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 26-03-2011 10:20

China swallowed. "Am I going to regret it if I would say I did?" He asked. He became a bit smaller at the thought of Japan being angry at him. Then he quickly walked further. He had to clean the table quickly, even though Japan probably already knew that he had spilled it.

Once in the garden he quickly start cleaning the mess he had felt.
Minor:

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 26-03-2011 10:57

Japan shook his head and sighed as he followed him
"Hontoni desuka, you are so predictable.." he said as he sat down, looking at China who was cleaning the table
"It is kind off interresting though..." he mumbled.

Japan opened the sewing kit and started to sew the sleeve of his kimono.
-------