Let's be friends! [Estonia and Australia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Let's be friends! [Estonia and Australia] [Other]

Post by Weronikus » 19-06-2012 21:30

Alright, the plot's easy and used so many times... Estonia get's lost on his trip to America in a seastorm, and he finds himself on the coast of Australia, nothing but sand everywhere. The rest... we'll see :D.

-------

Australia grinned at the hot sun beating down on him. "A great day to practice, don't ya think so, Coco?" He asked his pet koala (I'm gonna stick to this name.). He took his boomerang from his belt. He made sure the angles were right, and threw. It landed a few hundred meters from him. He heard Coco's rumbling of a laughter. "Hey, I just need a little exercise, you mammal." he said laughing to Coco. He then went for his boomernag ad tried again. It'll work finally. He just needed to get back into shape.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-06-2012 21:41

Estonia thought he was going to sail towards America. At least that was the initial plan but a storm that he encountered had drew him seriously off course resulting in a few days of aimless wandering the sea, while panicking a bit and swearing at the misfortune. In the end, he ended up on this coast somewhere far from his intended destination. He could tell because the voices he heard were definitely not... American to say the least. Still, it was English so maybe he would find someone to talk to soon enough. "This was a most unfortunate occurrence." He muttered while walking along the shore.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 19-06-2012 21:45

Australia had already ten tries, which didn't work. He was beginning to get a little angry. And the fact Coco kept laughing at him didn't help. "Ah, geez, shut up already!" He through a pebble on her head, which bounced off, leaving her dizzy. Australia had to laugh at that. He returned to his boomernag. "Okay, one lat chance" he muttered "one last chance, mate, that's all I'm giving you!" He said as he threw the boomerang with all his might. Yeah! It wooshed far off, to return a few seconds later. "Yeah! See, told you I just needed to warm up!" He grinned at the still dizzy koala.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-06-2012 21:52

Estonia was wondering if he would ever find someone friendly to speak to. Especially considering the nation thing, that would make things rather tricky indeed but he did see someone throwing a boomerang a little ways off. "Maybe he'd be able to help me.." He opted to try to approach the other man, but had to be careful lest he get whacked in the head with the throwing object.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 20-06-2012 06:08

Australia jumped in glee as each of the next throws was successful. Coco, unable to make fun of him, turned around and sulked. "Hahaha, really, Coco, get used to me doing things right!" he laughed more as he threw the boomerang again and again. He suddenly spotted a kangaroo not far away. "Shall we get dinner, eh, Coco?" He said, directioning the boomerang and throwing it at the head. The kangaroo fell, but so did his boomerang. "Well, more training, it seems!" He laughed as he ran over to retrieve his boomerang and take the kangaroo home.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 20-06-2012 15:16

Finally, approaching the other man, Estonia anxiously started to try to ask for help."Ah..excuse me..hello, I really am not sure where I am. Though I know it's not where I planned to end up and frankly I'm rather disoriented and nervous at the moment.."
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 20-06-2012 18:59

Australia was just examining the kangaroo he hunted with his boomerang, mentally giving himself a pat on the back for doing so, when he heard a rather nervous voice behind him. He spun round, and on seeing the blonde, bespectacled man, he grinned. "G'day, mate! Beuatiful day today, innit? Well, everyday in here is like this, since it is Australia, but totally man, did you see yesterday's storm? Just came out of nowhere! Can't say I mind, though, a little rain here is always good! when the first drops started falling, well, we started celebrating! I mean, rain falls here maybe once two months or less! Except winter and autumn..." Australia suddenly realized he was blabbing on and on to the man. "Anyway, welcome to my place! Feel free to roam the land and adventure! Beware of snakes and scorpions and spiders... unless ya wanna die!! hahaha, good one, eh? If I do say so myself." He then slapped the man in the back lightly. "Anyway, you're that glasses-mate who's related to the little guy, right? And the scaredy-cat, whose boss was in an arranged marriage with the cross-dressing guy, right, mate?" Australia grinned at the man in front of him. Seriously, he had to get better with names - remebering only the biggest countries' names wasn't good enough.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-06-2012 01:28

Listening to the other man made Estonia realize quickly that he was in Australia. Which would explain a whole lot about his surroundings. He nodded agreeably to the other's talking about the weather and the storm that had come out of nowhere and landed him in this place originally. He laughed slightly at the comment about wanting to die because of the dangerous creatures around here."Well I'm Estonia and no, I'm not related to Latvia, the little guy you speak of and Lithuania the "scaredy-cat" though we're friends."
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 21-06-2012 05:46

"Estonia! That rings a bell! Jeez, I'm hopeless with names!" Australia laughed. "Hey, maybe you'd like some cold beer, eh? After all, you'd have to be exhausted walking 'round like this in forty degrees! C'mon to my house, we can talk there! Just gotta take the stuff and get Coco - she'd be angry if I forgot her yet again." Austrlia grinned at Estonia, swinging the kangaroo over his back by the legs and picking up the boomerang.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-06-2012 16:04

Estonia chuckled a bit at Australia's comment about being hopeless with names, though he occasionally had his errors as well."Some cold beer sounds pretty good right around now really. Oh okay, " he replied to the invitation to got to the other nation's house.
Resident of the Internet