Let's be friends! [Estonia and Australia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 25-06-2012 22:06

Estonia chuckled at that before looking out the window. He gazed out to see he gorgeous sky. "Hmm interesting..it really is gorgeous, I see why its great for stargazing."
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 07:03

"It looks that way all year round. Sometimes before going to bed I go outside to stare a bit." Australia saw his home in the distance. "Well, we're almost there."
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 16:29

"Hmm I definitely understand why," Estonia replied still looking out. He noted that they were close to the home.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 16:38

Australia got out and grinned at Estonia. "We're here. I'll go book your ticket, if you need anything." He said, before running inside.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 16:57

"Oh okay, thanks.." Estonia replied also getting out of the car and making his way to the house and eventually to the guest room where he was staying..he would need as much rest as he could get for an early flight more than likely.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 17:18

Australia had just finished booking Estonia's ticket to America when the phone rang. "'ello? Ah, G'day, mate!" Australia laughed to the phone. "Sure, I'll send double. Silver or gold? Ya know, if it's gold, it'll cost a lot more... Hmm? What? Uh, I'll think about it..." Australia frowned and put back the phone and went to Estonia. "Hey, Estonia, Russia called, and asked if I want to become one with mother Russia... am I to say yes?" He asked, puzzled.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 17:21

Estonia was in his room for the moment when Australia came in. At the mention of Russia, he showed a definite annoyance."Ah him.. Always say no. You certainly do not want to be one with mother Russia." He shuddered at the thought of anyone becoming one in such a fashion.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 17:27

""Kay. What's wrong with being one with Russia? Isn't an alliance good for you?" Australia said, sitting down. He was very puzzled with the conversation he had. "It was really strange." He frowned. "He asked if I could send some more of my goods, ya know, silver, gold, and when it came to the price he started saying kol, kol, kol, I have no idea what he meant and then asked that strange question. Is Russia a bit... ya know...mentally ill?" He asked.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 17:49

"An alliance is good for you. But becoming one with Russia isn't an alliance.It's Russia taking your independence and forcing you to live with him. And yes..he's a bit mentally ill to say the least." Estonia replied a little exhausted and not surprised at all that Russia had behaved that way.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 19:58

"Huh. Well, I'll be sure to remember. 'Cause nobody takes away my independence!" Australia laughed. "Anyway, you better sleep, mate, 'cause your plane leaves at 7 a.m. sharp. We'll have to leave at 5, the latest. So, g'night!" He grinned at Estonia before leaving the room.
-----