Let's be friends! [Estonia and Australia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 20:09

Estonia nodded in agreement and wished the other nation a good night. When Australia had left the room, he quickly prepared for bed and fell asleep rather quickly.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 20:19

Australia went to his room and prepared to go to bed. He then fell on his bed with a contented sigh. He'll have to wake early tomorrow, so he tried to go to sleep as soon as possible. Before that he made sure to set his alarm on 4 in the morning, to have enough time to prepare.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 20:42

Estonia rested relatively well but found himself up at about 4 in the morning and wandering around getting ready to depart.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 20:49

The sudden ring of his alarm woke Australia so he jumped from his bed and smacking himself in the slanting ceiling. Cursing under his breath, he ran to get dressed and then got to the kitchen, where Estonia was already sitting. "Ready to depart? Everything's packed?" He yawned, rubbing his hurting forehead.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 20:50

Estonia was sitting with his things packed and next to him, he greeted the other nation."Morning, I'm ready and my things are all packed."
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 20:53

"Good, then! Now, for early breaky! I say - toast with Vegemite!" Australia grinned, taking out the toast bread and putting it in the toaster. "Wanna have some too? Or something else for you? Oh, and tell me what you wanna have for the trip, in case the on board lunch will be awful." he laughed.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 20:59

"Some of that would be fine .. as for the trip, I don't really know..if its better than what's going to be on board,I'll eat it.," Estonia replied with a small grin.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 21:02

"Don't except much from those airlines!" Australia laughed, aking a toast with vegemite for Estonia too. "Except Quantas. Yeah, my airlines rule! They have the best food, if I say so myself." Australia finished with the toast and handed it to Estonia. "Here. I'm gonna make you a classic lunch - bread with cheese, eh?" he grinned.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 21:09

Estonia listened appreciately and accepted the toast. "Bread and cheese sounds fine.." He replied thankful for any kind of decent food to be on the flight.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 21:12

Australia just finished with the bread when he started eating his toast. "Oh yeah, this stuff is great! Really, there's nothing like vegemite over the world 'cept here!" Australia grinned, munching away. He chekced his watch - half an hour before they had to leave.
-----