Let's be friends! [Estonia and Australia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 26-06-2012 21:24

Estonia had started to eat his toast as well and found it rather interesting to taste but definitely not bad. Unique would definitely be a word for it."Hmm, its rather good.."
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 08:04

"Hah, of course it is! It's vegemite, after all!" Australia grinned. He quickly finished his toast, then got both of their dishes and put them in the dishwasher. "Well, we'd better go, or you'll be late." Australia laughed, grabbing his hat and giving one to Estonia. "Here. Ya never know when flies will be pestering ya. Think of it as a present." Australia laughed, before running to the car.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-06-2012 15:28

Estonia quickly finished his toast before getting up and grabbing his things.."Ah thanks," he replied with a smile when getting the hat. It would be a nice souvenir from his trip. He then quickly followed the other nation to the car.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 15:45

Once inside, Australia waited for Estonia to get in, before slamming down on the gas peddle. The jeep zoomed forward like never before.
"Yeah! Don't ya just love fast rides?!" Australia laughed. "We'll be there in half and hour, so you'll have more than enough time!" Australia grinned.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-06-2012 16:06

"Fast rides are always good.. he replied with a chuckle. Estonia never minded going really fast in a car if he thought it would be good to do so. And being on time was definitely a plus so anything that would help was fine to him.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 17:21

"Hey, ya don't mind some music, do you?" Australia said, zooming in and out between cars. "Do you have any favorites? Right there, in the pocket (I forgot the name... you know, it's this thing you open to take stuff or put them in? In the board of the car...) there are some cd's. Pick one!" Australia laughed.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-06-2012 17:38

"I don't mind some music," Estonia replied before going through the compartment and picking out a rock album of some sort before putting it in the cd player.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 17:59

"You like Queen too? England gave it to me for my birthday. I love it!" Australia laughed. "Well, in about twenty mins we'l be at the airport, so we'l be able to listen to a lot of music!" Australia grinned.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-06-2012 18:00

"Queen is fantastic," Estonia replied with a wide grin. "A pretty good present I'd say.." He added before sitting and listening to the music that really enjoyed.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 18:04

"Of course it is! I especially like "we are the champions" and "We will rock you"! Queen is the king!" Australia laughed at his joke.
-----