I want to become one with you ( Poland & Russia )[Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-08-2012 13:34

[Hahahaha!!! Nice ending! :D Loved it!]

Meanwhile, Poland had been quite happy spending time in his own home again. When he told Liet Russia let him go, he seemed quite shocked. But everything returned to normal. Well, except the fact everytime Poland passed Russia, the other nation suddenly went berserk... hmm... Poland wondered where that came from...

[So, like, the end time?]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 25-08-2012 13:42

[ I think so :3 It was fun ! ( I have to change the title, right ? Well add '[Complete]' ? °° )
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-08-2012 13:44

[Yup. Nice rp'ing with you. You pulled of a good Russia, and he's a hard character.]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia