I want to become one with you ( Poland & Russia )[Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-07-2012 16:52

Poland looked at Russia smile at the sunflowers. So that's why he came hear? Just to look at some sunflowers? He kicked the doors closed and jumped down on a chair, curiosly watching Russia go around tending his flowers.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-08-2012 15:24

It was around one week, since Poland had become one with Russia. And, at that time - yes, one week was long, very long... with Poland, at least - Russia didn't even think about being bossed around. Really.

And now, look at him. An apron around his hips - his coat was on the hanger - while brushing of the dirt of his own pink house with a deckbrush.

Yep, that's right. The little nation had now painted all his house in different shades of pink. Well, every single room... but one. The room where his sunflowers where.

No, he won't admit he's glad that Poland spared this room. He sighed and put away his brush.

He... Did he still had his pride of "Scariest nation ever" ? Well, he was challenging with Germany... He sighed again. It was now time to cook.

When he first tried to cook, it was a disaster. From Russia's point of view, it seemed the apocalypse to Poland : his beautiful, marvellous pink wall was burned ! The wall was black...

First, it was Russia's wall, two... well... This day, even if the food was a ... strange thing - did it move, just now ? - he was sooo happy. His wall was black not pink

The Russia stroked slowly his scarf, no need to unleash his anger now. He began to cut the beet for the soup.

Yes... definitely. He had still some pride... hadn't he ?
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-08-2012 17:14

[I was starting to wonder why you didn't answer. If you're bored with it, just let me know, 'kay? I won't bite ;)]

Poland felt like laughing when he saw Russia in an apron. and he nearly did so , too. But just when he was going to do that he got bored in watching Russia cook (he had no intention of cooking for some time, it was too boring), he went to the sunflower room. He knew something was wrong with it... he just didn't know what it was. And then it came to him. The sunflowers were too... yellow. There wasn't enough red or pink here! Poppies would do the trick! Poland started throwing the sunflowers out the window, making a lot of noise just fir fun, and quickly bought some red poppies. When he was done, he came to Russia and said proudly:
"I gave the sunflower room a totally new look! It's like, way better!"
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-08-2012 17:41

[ I am so sorry TTwTT Had to study and computer wasn't in program even if I wanted to... ( I'm not bored ^^ ) ]

Russia was about to cut the beet when...

"I gave the sunflower room a totally new look! It's like, way better!"

And Russia ended up cutting some of his fingers. He quickly moved his fingers out of the way. Damn Poland. He surprised him.

And then, few seconds later, the words were registered.

"You did what ?"

He had perfectly understood what Poland said. Even too perfectly. Right know, he was trying to calm down the murderous rage which climbed way too fast in him.

Maybe he just painted the wall pink, my sunflowers paintings are juuuust fine. They're fine. Really.

Wow, he sounded schizophrenic... Well, who wasn't with Poland ? A raging persona and a calming one.

The raging one who was screaming : "Kill him right now !" and the calming one who was... calming the other.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-08-2012 13:36

[Don't worry, studies have their priorities, right? ;) But that's funny, it's, like, the middle of the summer vacation here.]

Poland was too proud of himself (again) to notice Russia's change.
"I, like, totally changed the sunflower room into the poppy room! It, like, looks sooo much better." He said. "Like, I used the last of the paint to totally paint the walls and put the poppies instead of sunflowers. It, like, looks better now." He smiled to himself.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-08-2012 14:18

( Really ? When your summer vacation begin, then ? ( 19 holiday's days left, here ) )

Calm yourself down, Russia, calm yourself down.

After all, his paintings could be safe. Poland wasn't that berserk, after all, was he ? Definitely not. Poland looked like an annoying- he meant, a frail little country who wasn't always playing fair to keep up with big and strong country like Russia.

Yeah, not fair at all. My poor, poor scarf. cried internally the creepy-smiling nation.

He turned around and rushed to his precious ex-sunflower-and-now-poppy room. The door crashed onto the wall, and revealed a utterly shocked Russia.

-Where are my paintings ?

He turned around to see a innocent-looking Poland, watching him with bright and joyful eyes. Was he thinking that Russia would like the new design ?

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-08-2012 09:47

"I, like, didn't know what to do with them, so I totally put them in the storage room." He pouted. "I'm, like, totally not cruel like you." he then skipped inside and motioned the paintings and live plants with his hands. "So, like, isn't this totally great?" He said happily.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 12-08-2012 19:05

I would like to see the same bright, bloody red on the floor. But in a liquid way.

He really needed to calm down.

- I don't like red.

And he walked away as fast as possible. He needed to see his paintings. When he opened the door, he searched after his masterpiece - it has taken fifteen years to finish it.

He found it and... felt like crying. A big slash created a giant hole right in his drawing's middle.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-08-2012 19:08

[Sorry for not answering. I was in a hurry before. So, right, the summer vacation ends on the 1 of August. But when I say 'middle' I mean there's still some time before sth ends. That's the way me and my family talk over here, and everybody understands. Sorry for the misunderstanding.]

Poland followed Russia nad when he saw the look on his face, he glanced at what he was looking at.
"Oh, like, right." he said. "When I was, like, bringing it down, I totally slipped and it tore." Then, Poland said the last thing he would ever say to such a person like Russia.
"Like, sorry." he mumbled under his nose. He nevere felt guilty in his life for something he did - the feeling was quite new to him.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 16-08-2012 18:28

[ No problem ^^ ]

Russia was about to explode in furious 'Kol' when Poland excused himself. An that little word - 'sorry' - prevented him from beating the new resident black and blue with his pipe, and then, killing him with his pickax before cutting him in thousands little pieces - and even more - for fertilize his sunflowers.

He shuddered at the thought. No, no. He won't use his corpse to fertilize his precious plants. If Russia did that, his yellow sunflowers would turn into Pinkish-maybe-kinda-sorta-like reddish poppies.

And if this situation happened, Russia would freak out. Literally.

"A fault confessed is half redressed. I hope you can do something for that."

[ Guaah... I don't know the the expression 'Une faute avouée est à moitié pardonnée' 's translation. Hope this is right x_x ]