I want to become one with you ( Poland & Russia )[Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-08-2012 21:01

[Dunno. But you did fine ;). At least, I understood what you meant.]

Poland felt even more embarrassed - and of course, being Poland, he did what he always did when he didn't know what to do - he started to blame anyone who was near, this time it was Russia.
"Like, I totally don't paint. And, like, since it was your painting, you should repaint it." And so saying, he stuck his tongue and stormed out of the room.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 17-08-2012 18:00

Russia was flabbergasted. Why was Poland so... so... hell, no words were strong enough to describe this childish behavior. The tallest nation had to admit ; himself was pretty childish. But... in his own way.

The Russian was nearly at his rupture point. He stroked fondly the frame before getting up and desperately sigh.

He walked out of the room, and looked at his house.

It wasn't his anymore. It was Poland's. All his mansion-like was painted in pink. All his paintings were now poppies and ponies.

He had a beet soup to finish... But... if anything happened again ever because of Poland... Russia would loose it.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-08-2012 21:23

Poland stopped in the hallway. Something felt wrong, once again.
Paint walls pink... check.
Change sunflowers to poppies... check.
Make Russia angry... triple check.
he tapped his forehead as he stood in the middle of the hallwayy, deep in thought. What was it?
And then in sudden enlightment he snapped his fingers. The furniture! It was too... Russian. Too little Polish stuff. Of course, he could get homesick soon, he had to make this his home.
He zoomed out of the house to his old house, pulled the furniture out of there and put them in the place of the old furniture. He kept working, when Russia came in, though Poland didn't notice him.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 17-08-2012 22:10

[ Wao, Poland is strong ! He pulled out aaall the furniture at the same time ? All alone ? o.o ]

Russia remained still. Himself was subconsciously wondering if he was even breathing.

He cleared his throat rather loudly, and, when Poland looked at him, he declared :

- Soup will be ready in twenty minutes.

He wasn't going to say anything yet. Maybe could he negotiate well... some things with the blond while eating.

Poland was more normal and kinder when he was eating, after all. Yes, this would be his strategy.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 18-08-2012 15:57

[Oops, sorry. I meant he went back and forth getting his stuff.]
Poland was in the middle of pushing his very heavy and very old couch to the spot where Russia's couch was before, when he heard Russia.
He turned his head.
"Soup will be ready in twenty minutes." Russia had said.
"Like, cool!" Poland said happily. "I'm, like, totally hungry!" He said, and his stomach rumbled as if in answer to his statement. Poland giggled.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 18-08-2012 18:33

Russia raised an eyebrow when he heard Poland's stomach. He sighed before going back into the kitchen, he had to set the table after all.

At first, he was really awkward with setting the table. After all, he always had someone to set it for him... And, logically, Poland was supposed to do it for him. Not the contrary.

His stomach began to rumble as well, and the Nation checked the time left. Five minutes. Just enough to put the serviette.

Yeah, he and Poland were messy eaters.

[ It's confusing when a word in your language suddenly pops out in English. ]

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-08-2012 18:49

[but logical. Trace back to the times the Saxons invaded england and... voila. But the same is in Polish. If I was to give you all the examples of English words in the Polish language, written and pronounced the same way, well,there'd be a fair good deal of them.]
Poland pushed the couch into place and sighed with relief. He then sniffed the air. Were those... dumplings?
"Yay! Like, we've totally got dumplings today!" He ran to the dining room where he sat down and waited for Russia to serve him the dumplings.
[Since Polish people like dumplings, and since they originally came from Russia... I think it suits this rp, doesn't it?]
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 24-08-2012 12:40

[ Pretty much ~

Loki's rambling : Yay, I've finished page 2 of a doujin <3 ]

Russia half-sighed half-smiled when Poland rushed into the room, well, that wasn't unexpected. He sighed 'cause Poland seemed excited about food. And smiled because he was expecting that. Everything was fitting. His plan was perfect. And being Russia, he didn't acted without plan... rarely.

Really, his pickax to wake England up was just...let's say a hobby ?

He put the plate with dumplings in front of Poland, smirking at his delighted face. Soon, yes, soon all this pink painting and furniture will not be part of this house anymore !

Oh yeah, he was so evil ! He sat down and ate his own food. He would just wait a little, for Poland to begin.

After some seconds and some bites, he asked finally :

- So, Poland, why did you throw away my furniture ?

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-08-2012 15:34

Poland stuffed his face wit dumpling. Good old dumplings. He smiled as he tasted every one of them.
Upon hearing Russia's question, Poland gulped down what he had in his mouth and said quickly, so he may eat more:
"Like, because it was totally your ugly stuff! And, like, if I didn't have my stuff I would get homesick." He said, and continued gulping down his duplings.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 24-08-2012 18:53

A vein popped on Russia's forehead. It wasn't that ugly. It was old, that's all. He watched Poland eating piggishly... well, at least Russia supposed that his dumplings were good...

-You know, you could go back to your home time to time, I don't bite that much. Like that, you won't be homesick....

And my house wouldn't be so pink, too. Russia completed mentally. Plus : to your advantage, I would let you go without any resistance. At all. If you could just... get out of here...