I want to become one with you ( Poland & Russia )[Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-08-2012 19:02

Poland stopped eating and stared at Russia.
"You're, like, letting me go? Totally just like that?" He asked him, surprised.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 24-08-2012 19:27

- Well, why not ? I never restricted anyone... it's just... that... they were too afraid of me, I think... But since you're one with me, you have to come back at least one hour per day. Think of it just like.. visiting a friend ?

Get out of here. Get out of here. Get out of here. Get...
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-08-2012 19:41

Poland slumped back. "But, like,you're not letting me go forever." he said.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 24-08-2012 19:49

Let him go forever... But what a good idea ! He was so deep in thought that he didn't see Poland and his finished plate stealing his dumplings. He noticed it when the blond almost ate all his plate.

- Hey ! That's mine ! And of course not, I won't let you go forever. After all, everyone will be one with me.

Oops, he did talk too fast. Rest in peace, Russia.

[ What do you think about Russia snapping into a kind of sobbing mess, releasing Poland ? ]
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-08-2012 19:59

[If you wanna do it, fine by me. Might be funny XD. Oh and btw, forgot to aks earlier, what's you doujin about?]

Poland was just eating Russia's last dumpling when he snatched the empty plate back. He then smiled.
"So, like, then we'll have a lot of time to totally get to know each other!" Poland said. "I'll, like, be able to do lots and lots of totally cool things to you and this place!" He gestured russia's home.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 24-08-2012 20:35

[ It's about Katekyo Hitman Reborn ( That's right, lady, I'm not only fan of Hetalia ) the principal character thinks too much of his past, and got kidnapped, and experienced, and... well I just did the first page with drawings... Anyway, if you can read french, it's "Vongola Decimo I : La raison" ^^ There's 2 chapters in English published on Fanfiction.net, and 31 or 32 in French ]

- What... ?

Russia's voice reached a high-pitched note, while he was trying to hide the terrified light into his eyes.

He placed a calm mask, but inside, he was panicking like hell ! A... A... A LOT of time with Poland... he.... he was running towards his death ! Russia didn't wanted to die, yet ! He was still young ! He suddenly stood abruptly up.

- I... I... Shower !

He turned around, walked calmly towards the door, and, outside the kitchen, rushed like hell to the bathroom.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-08-2012 20:57

[Hey, I'm not only a fan of Hetalia either XD. But who is Katekyo Hitman? I never heard of him in any manga or anime I watched (then again, I didn't whatch so many XD)]

Upon seeing Russia run out of the room, Poland punched the table with satisfactory "yess!" Triumphantly, he sat down again and stretched after the good meal.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 24-08-2012 21:14

( Poland is so... evil ! Katekyo Hitman Reborn* it's the story of a below-low-average student, Sawada Tsunayoshi, cruelly named 'Dame-Tsuna' [ No-good Tsuna ] by his comrades, and then suddenly, a baby appear almost of nowhere and say : "I'm going to be your tutor, you'll be the 10th Mafia Boss of Vongola Family, the most powerful Italian Family in the world." )

In the bathroom, with the shower going on, Russia punched repetitively the wall. " I dun wannaaaaaaaaaaa !" he cried. He looked up to the wall, before freezing. What was this tiling ? W-Why a pony was on it ? And next to it, was it a pink poppy tiling ?

He wasn't at home anymore. Even his personal bathroom was contaminated. Everything was contaminated. Even himself was being contaminated ! He stood up, like in a trance, put his pants on, and walked into the kitchen again.

- What do you exactly want ?

His face was strained with tears, he didn't care. He couldn't bear it anymore.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-08-2012 07:34

[ It sounds cool! I'll definitely watch it.
And hey, Poland can be foul sometimes too. And since, in history, Poland's way of getting his freedom back, by fighting, didn't work, this is his new plan! XD]

"Like, my freedom!" Poland said.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 25-08-2012 13:19

[ I see °w° ( I just hope my next History teacher won't be boring. I don't wanna sleep in class. ) ]

"Fine.... FINE ! I give you freedom, please, just... don't..." and Russia begged. Unfortunately, he didn't finished his sentence, and broke down into a sobbing mess. He could just run away to go to his beloved little sister ! Yes, Poland broke Russia's mind that much.

Months later, Poland was gone, and Russia was meeting the Allies - 'Really ! Guys ! Just for fuuun !' America said - and, as always his didn't talk much. However, after the meetings, France always talked to him. And this time, it was about his once famous question.

"Russia ?" France asked.
"Da ?"
"I've noticed that... since months you didn't ask any "You want to become one with Mother Russia" at all... why... ?"

France looked up... to see a Russia utterly shocked.

"NEVER AGAIN !" He yelled.