Visiting Sweden [SwedenxEstonia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Visiting Sweden [SwedenxEstonia] [Other]

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 19:34

Sweden sighed internally. It was a long day. Finland had visited, stayed around till afternoon, and left. Now Sweden could finally relax after a long day. Not that he minded, though. He liked Finland's company. He decided to sit down and read a book.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 22:17

Estonia wasn't sure if it would be okay to visit and friend of his, or at least someone he thought of as a friend. Maybe he should give a call in advance and so did so, finding the Swede's number in his phone and giving a brief call. Inwardly he thought what if the other nation didn't care to be bothered or was busy? Well.. I suppose that's what the call ahead was for wasn't it?
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 22:19

Sweden was just getting comfortable in the armchair when the phone rang. "H'llo?" He asked. He noticed the caller ID was Estonia - he wondered what he wanted.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 22:26

Estonia started to reply, "Ah hello.. Wasn't sure if you were busy or didn't want to be disturbed or anything..but if not could I stop by..?" He really hoped that he wasn't rambling too much but who could say whether or not the nation was making a slight embarrassment of himself.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 22:28

Sweden groaned internally and was happy Estonia couldn't see his expression. "S're. Come righ' ov'r." He said, anyway. It seemed rude to decline. And anyway, spending time with Estonia was relaxation in a way too.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 22:32

"Alright be there soon.." he replied while gathering a coat and his keys and his wallet before heading over to Sweden's place. Which these days mostly was a ferry over directly from his capital. Not too far to not be worth the venture though he couldn't help but have a weird kind of anxiousness in the back of his mind. Oh well, shouldn't worry about that.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 22:35

Sweden hung up and looked around. Finland upon leaving left a few things out of place, and inviting Estonia over with a mess seemed hardly suitable. As Sweden knew Estonia will be at his place very soon, he quickly started tidying the place up a bit.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 22:38

Estonia completed the journey across the Baltic Sea and soon enough made his way through the streets to Sweden's home. There, he knocked at the door before simply waiting for the other to respond. He had his hands in his pocket and admittedly couldn't get that odd little feeling out of his mind. In any case, he tried to remain calm because he would have to face the other nation soon.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 22:40

Sweden had just finished vacuuming when the bell rang. He quickly put the vacuum back into place and opened the door. "H'llo, 'Stonia. Glad y' c'me ov'r." He said, showing him inside.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 22:43

Estonia grinned a bit, "Hello Sweden..hopefully you've been well." He said stepping inside, trying to be careful not to mess with anything but still get accustomed to being here.
Resident of the Internet