Visiting Sweden [SwedenxEstonia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 22:48

"Y's... M'st of the t'me." He answered, showing him to the couch. "D' y' w'nt an'thing? C'ffee? Tea? 'R Somethin' t' dr'nk?" He asked Estonia.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 22:50

"Good to hear it," he replied casually before going to sit on the couch. "Hmm some coffee would be good thanks." Estonia added on with a polite grin to his host at the moment.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 22:52

Sweden nodded and went to the kitchen. "Y' can watch somethin' on tv 'r read a b'k. I don' m'nd." He said, pouring water into the kettle.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 22:54

"Oh okay," Estonia before going to get a book that he thought he would like and making himself comfortable on the couch starting to read the book/
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 22:57

Sweden noticed Estonia grabbing a book from the shelf. He relaxed a bit that he won't have to wait impatiently for his coffee to be served. Sweden watched the water boiling in the kettle, waiting it to boil.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 23:05

Soon enough, Estonia was fully engaged in the book not thinking even remotely about what he had asked for. He was just too interested in the information he was gaining from this cultural book. Things that he really had not much of an idea about. Occasionally, he be tempted to comment aloud but reminded himself that he wasn't at home and such behavior might be considered a bit odd. After all, one doesn't usually comment on a book like they would through MST3000 or something.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 23:10

The water finally boiled, and Sweden poured some coffee for the both of them. "Brough' the c'fee." He said, putting both cups on the coffee table. He noticed now what book Estonia was reading - a present from Finland. He read the first few pages and got bored, so the book had basically been laying around. But on seeing Estonia's interest, he finally had an excuse of not reading it to the end. "If y' l'ke it s' much, y' c'n keep it." He said to Estonia, sipping his drink.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 23:13

Estonia only snapped out of the attention he gave the book when he heard Sweden's voice. "Ah okay.." He managed to put the book thought and get his cup of coffee. "Thanks.. not fond of the book?" He inquired while starting to sip at his coffee.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-06-2012 23:16

"Mmm... G't it as a pr'sent from F'nland. G't bored w'th it, but I didn' want t' tell F'nland th't." He shrugged.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-06-2012 23:22

"Ah I see.. oh well. I personally like it, so it's appreciated that you'll let me have it.." he replied with a small grin and continued to sip at his coffee.
Resident of the Internet