The carpet of love ( Italy Veneziano & Taiwan )[Unknown]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 14-11-2012 20:30

He smiled sadly, but softly. "There, let's go out of this hospital, you can sleep on me of you want, I'll bring us home... To the closest point of Veneziano in Italy, to make sure that he will be okay." He would be exhausted after that. He hugged her close, and let his power teleport them into one of their house, near the sea. They directly landed on the bed, and Romano crashed against it, falling asleep.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-11-2012 21:49

Taiwan blinked, and one second she was next to the cathedral, the next - by the seaside.
"Romano teleports?" She said, surprised. She then saw him fall, exhausted on the bed. She smiled fondly at him, and decided to help him get his strength back, and thank him for brining him closer to Veneziano. She went downsairs, and looked for the kitchen, and once she found it, started making bolognese. She finished after a few hours, and took the plate up to Romano.
"Romano~ I got something..." She said softly, putting the plate on the bedside table.[/i]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 21-11-2012 08:12

Romano groaned when a voice - he was too sleepy to say whose voice it was - disturbed him. He pushed his head further into his pillow. As he was about to drift off to sleep, he suddenly felt like someone was stabbing his skull. He whimpered, trying to keep it at least a little cool in front of Taiwan. Was his brother okay ? No. No he was not okay. If what he felt was only a tiny part of what his brother felt, he knew that Veneziano was suffering right now.

He sat up, rubbing his tired eyes, and looked at the plate in front of him, then at Taiwan. "Thanks..." He smiled a little, taking the fork. He then just noticed that it was spaghetti bolognese. Another smile passed his lips, but with a little more melancholy.

Damn. They had to find Veneziano and fast. He began to eat in a fast pace. "Woah ! That's super-good !"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 21-11-2012 20:14

Taiwan smiled happily.
"Thank you!"
She felt a bit strange. Her ability to speak normally has been slowly returning, but she still felt strange...
Her thoughts were disturbed a bit ss she saw how fast Romano was eating, and laughed a bit. With the laugh came a sudden, quick burst of breeze through the open window. She was startled by it, and her mood change swiftly from happiness to surprise, and just as quickly the breeze ceased.
"I wonder where it came from..." She mused, closing the window for no more such events. She then turned to Romano, suddenly feeling worried.
"Romano, what about Veneziano? Shouldn't we go for him?" She was certain her worry was painted across her face. She didn't want anything bad to happen to him. She looked outside and had a sudden longing for fresh air.
"Let's go outside, okay?" She said, pulling his hand gently. Somehow, she was certain she would know what to do once outside - it was a certain gut feeling, it felt almost natural that only outside she could feel better, safer...
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-11-2012 12:40

Romano nodded, following Taiwan, he had finished his meal, anyway - and, even if it was bit too salted, it was good ! As Taiwan was leading him in the house, he closed his eyes, to feel where his brother was, what was happening to him.

But he only felt their connection being stirred, again. It worried him, he hadn't moved yet, had he ? It was getting dangerous. A worried frown made its way to his eyebrows, as he bit his inferior lip.

Veneziano felt himself being picked up, and then threw somewhere. From the noises he thought it was a truck , or something big like that. He began to see everything in grey, and his eyesight began to blur.

It was like his spirit was escaping from pain, letting only a blue glow in his body. It hurted, truthfully. Alone in the dark of the truck, his fingers began to move by themsleves, just some minutes, before stopping.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-11-2012 17:51

Taiwan, once outside, felt herself sighing with relief. Only now did she realize she felt very... contaminated inside, as if she couldn't move well, she almost felt a suffocating stillness inside. Now outside, she felt the relief of being free of the four walls, and let the small breeze with gratitude.
She stopped still for a moment. Why was she feeling this way? She never did before. Why did stillness and the wind suddenly have such an impact on her? Was she becoming crazy? What was happening to her?
As her worry rose, so did the breeze. It changed swiftly from a relieving breeze to an uncertain wind, growing in strength all the time... And yet, Taiwan didn't feel it's cold whipping her skin, quite the opposite - it felt so utterly normal... She looked back at Romano, worry painted all over her face. She was starting to panic, and the wind became ever stronger as her feelings strengthened.
"Romano... I don't know what's happening!" She wailed, but it was lost in the wind.
She suddenly thought of something - how come when she was starting to depsiar the wind strengthened? Can it go the other way around?
She tried calming herself. Happy thoughts, she thought. Think happy thoughts...
At the same time as she was becoming calmer the wind started calming down. A theory started sprouting in her mind. Slowly, she went to Romano, looked him seriously in the eye and said slowly:
"You'll probably think me mad, but I... I think I have some power over the wind... I... I think the demon left that power, he said he was a wind demon... Or am I just losing my mind?" She asked, trying at the same time to keep her emotions at bay, not to make a hurricane.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-11-2012 18:18

Romano's eyes snapped open when Taiwan panicked. When she finished, he chuckled slightly. " It may be possible that you've keep the demon's powers."

They, after all, had that kind of power too... But in more than 2000 years, they had the time to learn how to control themselves. "Don't worry, you can learn to control them more or less in a easy way."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-11-2012 18:26

Taiwan gulped and nodded. She took Romano's hand, and felt a gush of affection for him, that he understood. She looked him gravely in the eye.
"I don't care if I do or not... But I need to get Veneziano. I believe you need that too." She said, pulling his hand gently to get him to move. Unconciously, she made the wind move again - it attacked Romano from behind, pushing him forward, so that he nearly toppled over as he skidded a few steps forward.
"Sorry!" She yelped quickly, trying to make it die down.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 25-11-2012 14:47

Romano chuckled a little when he felt himself being pushed by the wind. It was normal, if she couldn't control it right now. "Don't worry. Just..." He winced a little, not feeling their link as strong as before." Just let's go, okay ? We will need to find him fast !"

"Hey doc ! The nation is finally broken !"
"Good."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-11-2012 17:00

Taiwan concentrated on Veneziano. Oh, how she wanted to know what's happening to him...
A sudden gush of wind blew voices to her:
"Hey doc ! The nation is finally broken !"
"Good."
She felt herself breathing hard. She looked at Romano.
"How can we go?! Do you think you can teleport without falling unconcious later on?" She asked him. She had to keep her emotions at bay, because otherwise they'd be blown away by the wind.
Blown away...
She shook her head. No, that would never work, she thought.
-----