The carpet of love ( Italy Veneziano & Taiwan )[Unknown]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-11-2012 21:07

Romano narrowed his eyes. He wasn't a good student he didn't remembered all of the sacred bible verse to conjure demons away. But it seemed to work the catholic way, so why not... ? As the Demon grabbed his throat, he used the same process as Veneziano. He kicked its arms away before skipping away. The door was open. But he couldn't save Taiwan and Veneziano.

Usually, he would just leave the other behind and rush to help his brother but... it was Taiwan. He frowned as he swiftly knocked Taiwan unconscious. He thought for a moment, what was the easier ?

It was easier for Taiwan to be freed away from that monster.

It was also easier to let Taiwan there, grab his brother and run.

But if he did that, his brother would never pardon him. He closed his eyes as he gulped back his tears from frustration and fear. He took Taiwan by the waist, and ran.

I'm sorry, Veneziano. I'll try to follow our connection to save you.

Veneziano kind of heard his brother as his eyes widened. D-Did he just get abandoned ?

"He don't seems to be listening anymore." A man said. The others nodded, before grinning devilishly. The nation began to yell not long after.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-11-2012 15:16

Taiwan snarled, and then was grabbed by the waist. The suddeness of this made her quite surprised, and didn't notice the door frame, on which she hit her head and fell unconcious.
It's your fault, your fault! If you didn't tell him, he might have done it!
Thank god he didn't...
You shall pay, girl!
Taiwan was once again in the darkness, with the demon infront of her. But this time, the demon looked like her. And this time, she was struggling to get up to her feet. She finally acheieved it and looked the Demon squarely in the eye.
I won't pay. I have nothing to lose, nothing to regret - unless I give in and hurt my loves. Then I will pay the biggest price. So I won't ever let you win!
Let's see how willing you'll be to continue being so brave and thoughtful when I'm done with you. The demon narrowed its eyes.
You can do anything. But I won't give in. And if you kill me, do so!- You'll stop hurting them, then, becuase you'll have nothing to attach to!
I can't kill you, but I can do this... The demon raised a talon and ran it through her stomach. Taiwan howled with pain. A big red stain bloomed on both her unconcious body and her subconcious version of herself.
The demon forced it in deeper, and then took it out and looked at her questioningly.
Will you submit now?
N-n-nooo... N-No!
But the demon ran it's talon into her arm - she fell to her knees as the demon slashed at her - but she will not let it hurt Romano or Veneziano... She was covered in her own blood when the demon stopped. She felt the metal sting in her mouth, and couldn't see anything as it flooded her eyes. Her nose was blocked, too - she couldn't see, breath, she ddin't hear anything. But the demon's voice continued to boom in her mind.
Submit, and I'll heal you... Submit, and you won't feel the pain anymore.
Taiwan was in pure agony. But she will not give in.
Body pain will pass - will it be because it'll heal, or because I'll die. But spiritual wounds will never heal. I'd rather spend my time in hell than to see others in it.
You want more? The demon said angrily.
Taiwan laughed in her mind bitterly.
No one in their right mind would want more - but I won't hurt the Italies. It seems that you don't know the power of love.
The demon hesitated - and then spoke in a low voice.
The world isn't made up of good and bad, the ones who know love and don't you silly girl. It's made up of the intelligent and the stupid - the ones who've been through it and saw it's many negatives, and the ones naive to what it does. And I'll tell you what it does - it weakens. Love wekanes you! You're suddenly prone to sacrifices you normally wouldn't make, endangering yourself while you could be saving yourself, and with pure ignorance you let yourself be used for your 'loved one'! Humans are so dumb; they haven't the power to understand how love is meaningless and troublesome - it's demons who have the intelligence to see different!
Taiwan was so surprised by what she heard...
You mean to say - you've known love?
Of course I have! You think demons like me are born?! We come to be from our feeble human forms. Upon death, our hatred for love and kindess is so great, we are chosen to the honor of living forever, while stupid things like you die! Love is for the weak - cold logic is the only thing that actually rules the world.
Taiwan couldn't help it - she fired away - after all, hse had nothing to lose.
Who did this to you?
The demond hesitated again, and then spoke. Taiwan could feel in her mind it was being truthful.
I was born in 1315. The stupid and useless things such as 'human rights' didn't exist then. I was a slave, working for a powerful knight. He was also a knight, who believed in stupid things as love. I was naive and ignorant, and believed in such things, too. He would reward me for things done right, and lightly punish me for misdeeds, whic I didn't do much. Other knights jeered at his kindness, but he didn't mind them. And then one day, he returned from one war. He was so happy to have won, and brought back more slvaes. I thought I'd have company, and it'd be fun, but after that it became worse. He returned from wars and battles not in glory, but in disgrace. His patience was shorter than ever, and soon his noble manners towards us were coming to an end - he would beat me and my fellow slaves into unconciousness. And even then he would be done. One night, a slave girl I ... fancied forgot to bring him his beer. He trugded down to out little hut, pulled her out, and that was the last I saw of her. All I could hear were moans and cries of plea, and then he returned with a grim and angry face, and bloodied hands, saying I'm to bring his beer. I knew from that moment things like love, kindness and care didn't exist. There was only a false sense of hope, trust and false feelings. I tried to kill that knight. He killed me, instead. But lying on the hard floor, waiting for death, I uunderstood my error. I awoke the next day as a demon, invisible to humans. I used this power to rid the one who caused me pain. Then I got orders to be in charge of the wind... and that was what I did until that stupid blonde boy attached himself onto me.
Taiwan listened to all of this, concentrating on the demon and not on her pain. She knew she would heal; even her bigest wounds would finally heal, since she could not die. She thought of what the demon said, and then understood. The demon couldn't be beaten with force, because it was force. It could be beaten with the weapons it foolishly left behind.
I understand your agony.
What agony?! My agony passed years ago! You should concentrate on yourself, you fool!
I'm not talking of your body agony. But of your spiritual agony. I pity you, for losing your loved one.
I didn't love her! I fancied her, but she was nothing to what I have now!
Since you told me this, I understand you, so I will stop fighting you for what you did to me. Because I...
What?!
for...
No! Do not end that sentence! DO NOT, or you will pay!
...give you.
The demon this time, howled in agony. Slowly, it started disappearing, crumbling to nothingess, until it disappeared.
Taiwan regained her conciousness, spluttering with blood. The wounds on her mind-self came to exist on her actual body - and it hurt a lot more than in her mind. She cried silently, and the watery tears cleaned her eyes, so she was able to see.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 13-11-2012 18:56

Romano hurried himself out of the basement, changing his way to carry Taiwan in a piggy-back-ride, and stopped some seconds when the bright light hit his eyes. He narrowed them, trying to see where he was.

Everywhere, the sand was waving, as if he was in a sand ocean. He then noticed the hot temperature, but not because he was feeling hot - it felt the same in his part of Italy - but because his hands began to sweat - which was strange, since he only sweated from his hands because he was in a death or life situation... mafia proved him that.

He looked down, wondering why. It was Taiwan who was sweating.

Where were they ? He closed his eyes, trying to feel where they were, and the way to go to the Vatican. He only felt pain penetrating sharply his heart. He gasped.

That's right, I only can do that when my brother's here.

And if he tried to do it anyway, he only felt what his brother was feeling. He clenched his teeth. He would save Veneziano. A-After all, it wasn't like it was the first time he let his brother behind, right ?

It hurts as much as the last time, tough.

He felt Taiwan's body move a little, even if she was unconscious. He focused his strength within his head, diffusing it within his arms, his legs, Taiwan's body and used the cursed gift given to his brother. It would just... make him weaker. Way weaker.

Vatican... He thought, and when he re-opened his eyes, they were blue again. Tears fell from his eyes, blue ones, and he leaned a little, as the tears fell from his face to the ground.

Blue light engulfed them.

Veneziano yelled in pain again. " STOP ! MAKE IT STOP !" He tried to get up, but the chains made what seemed a sadistic jingle, gladly reminding him that he was tied up, to the mercy of weird mans... and that his brother went away.

He felt their connection being suddenly stirred. Making it hard to breath for him; his heart was beating slower.

Romano fell to his knee just in front of the Vatican, hardly and loudly breathing in, but forgetting to breath out. His eyes kept the blue color as he penetrated the Vatican. Fortunately, an high-graded passed by, gasping at Romano's eyes.

"Son, you used that demonic power from the within of yourself again !"
"Old man, shut up-" He gasped out, still trying to breath. "- a-and make yourself useful to the damned Lord. Help her from the demon possessing her."
The priest frowned at the nation's language and led him into a huge room. The roof was full of colored glasses, making the room appear in thousands colors. It was truly beautiful. It was one of Veneziano and Romano's favorite rooms. He would have gazed at the windows if only he wasn't in a hurry.
"Over here, son." He pointed a table with the palm of his hand. Romano hurriedly nodded, laying their beloved one on the wooden table - fortunately, there was a pillow he put under Taiwan's head.

"We will have to pray, now, Son." Romano wanted to retort an 'Are you fucking kidding me ?' but he restrained, fell to his knees again, still breathing hardly. He joined hands, shutting his eyes, praying as much as possible.

He only opened one eye when he felt a moist drop on his head, few minutes after, calmly rolling down his neck. He lifted his head, and his still-blue eyes widened. That was blood ! He jumped on his feet, looking over Taiwan. "O-Old geezer ! What the fuck is wrong with her ? T-Tell me ! Why is she bleeding !"
"Don't worry, Son, the demon is going away."
"The hell ? Don't fuck with me, you priest !"
"I'm not." Romano grabbed the man's collar.
" Why you-" A psssht was heard and they both turned to the sound, the nation yelling a loud 'Holy fuck'. When Taiwan opened her eyes. Romano sighed in relief. He rushed to her side, hugging her. "Thank whoever you want, I don't care ! You're safe." He kissed her.
He turned to the priest, and the man gasped again at his blue eyes. He whistled between his fingers, and two other priest came in, throwing two buckets of liquid on it. Romano's eyes instantly turned back in their own color, as his usual face was showing up.
"Why the fuck did you threw that at me ?!"
"It was holy water, my child."
"Holy water- my ass !"
"God won't forgive your insolence, excuse yourself, my child."
"As if I gave a single fuck." A priest whacked him hard on the skull with a bucket. "Aaaaaaow ! Why the hell did you hit me ?"
"It was an holy bucket, my child."
"Don't fuck with-" Another bucket. "O-Okay ! Please dear almighty Lord, Father of all of us, hear my pray, I sinned. Forgive it, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top and blah blah blah..."
"Italy Romano Lovino Vargas ! When will you learn that you don't mess with God."
"Oh please, I've learned that... what ? A thousand years ago ?" He turned to Taiwan again, taking her gently in his arms. "Okay, gotta go, now. Bye, old geezers, thanks for nothing."

He rushed out of the Vatican, to go to the nearest hospital. " You're okay ?" He gently asked.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-11-2012 21:35

Taiwan continued crying as Romano took her out of the Vatican. When he asked if she was alright, she found her voice and started wailing to her crying.
"P-Pain! Dem-mon! He, one o-f us! Pain! Hu-man! 1315!" She cried out different words, but she couldn't form a whole sentence. She was so exhausted, so in pain, she just cried her heart out, now and then shouting "Pain!" or "Knight!" Or other such disembodied words.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 13-11-2012 22:07

He hugged her closely. "It's okay, it'll be okay. We will heal you-" His breathed shortened suddenly. What was happening to him ? Or was it Veneziano ?

She continued to talk non-sense. "Don't worry. I'll listen to you, I'm listening. Rest a little. There. Our heart is beating, we're okay. Yours is beating okay, too !"

Veneziano was threw back into his cell. His head rolled on his side, drool coming out of his mouth. He fell on the ground, his muscle too sore to even stay in a sitting position.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-11-2012 22:18

She abruptly stopped crying, and pushed herself from Romano. "No,no,no!" She said quickly, jumping to her feet and immediately falling to her knees.
"Pain." She said through sudden tears to him. She then remembered something. "Ve-Vena." She knitted her eyebrows as she thought of the word. "Ve-ne-zia-no!" She said, pointing frantically. And then she broke into new tears. "Pain! Demon! Pain!" She continued shouting, shaking her head with the tears.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 13-11-2012 22:34

Romano hurried himself next to Taiwan, taking her hand. "Taiwan ! I know where he is. We always know where each other are. Let's heal you up, okay ?" Seeing that she didn't calmed down, and was still shouting, the elder Italian took gently her chin, which seemed to make her stop moving, and pressed his lips against her's.

He took her in his arms again, and opened the hospital's door. "Urgency !" He yelled. Some nurses looked at him, gasped, and took immediately Taiwan in. He never let go of her hand.

As Veneziano was out, the doctor gasped at the room. "The Eye ! The Eye disappeared ! And the other, too !" They approached the last prisoner. "And that experience is dead... what do we do ?"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-11-2012 06:42

Taiwan blinked as Romano kissed her, and quietened. When she was taken to the urgency, she was washed, and when they did so, they realized she had no wounds. They wanted to let her go, but...
"Pain!" She yelld again, almost angrily. "Veneziano! Pain!" She lay her head on the matress of the clinic bed.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 14-11-2012 14:39

Romano stared silently at the result. No wounds. He frowned in confusion. Where did all that blood came from ? Right now, he didn't want to know, it was a relief that Taiwan was okay.

Then the doctors wanted to let her go, and she began to yell. He squeezed a little her hand, and shooing the doctors away, he brushed away some of her hair which fell on her face.

"We will save him, don't worry." He said. And as Taiwan opened her mouth to say something again. He simply put his head on her shoulder. "I know he's in pain. I feel it. Just take your rest, I'll go searching for him. But maybe you want to search, too ?" He asked, worrying. She didn't know what was in the mafia.

Yes, it was mafiosi who kidnapped them. But not some brutes. It was scientific mafiosi. They were one of the worst kind. There was the brutes; the dumb ones, usually, the head - which was usually the cowards and the informants. These one were usually the annoying ones. In the dangerous ones, there was the hitmen - like Veneziano and himself -, who weren't attached to any family, and the scientist. The hitmen were dangerous for a good reason; make them angry, they can do whatever they want to your family, because you have to sell them information for them to make the job. The scientist were dangerous because they didn't respect human's rights. It was forbidden to experiment on humans. But they did it anyway. Kidnapping people to force drugs in them. It wasn't all, they usually bore a lot of information.

Like Veneziano's and Romano's powers, for example.

Romano knew that they didn't take his brother just because he was the first one in their view.

He was considered as the useful one.

As much as Romano was the one with more powers and strength, it was Veneziano who was useful to prevent danger.

The ability to read the future.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-11-2012 20:11

Taiwan nodded, and got to her feet. Her face momentarily screwed up.
"Pain." She simply said, but kept her head high and on wobbly knees went after Romano.
"Pain Veneziano." She said, pointing outside, "Pain Veneziano, then pain." She said, pointing to herself. She looked at Romano.
"Me pain... Veneziano, Romano hurt. Me pain." She said. It was the first semi-sentence she had uttered since being let go by the demon. The shock made it impossible at the beginning to speak clearly at all, for the mind had closed itself at the traumatic experence, and is only now reopening.
-----