Going Beyond Classmates[EstoniaxGermany] [Shounen ai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Going Beyond Classmates[EstoniaxGermany] [Shounen ai]

Post by Weronikus » 27-08-2012 07:18

Plot: Two students of a AU college have been working on school projects together more often than they used to. Will the growing realtionship between them evolve into something beautiful...?
------
Character: Ludwig/ Germany
Appearance:
[I couldn't find a decent picture where he wouldn't be in his uniform... let's just assume he's got a pair of black pants on.]
------
Start!

"Mr. Ludwig, you will be working with Mr. Eduard." said the professor, as he was reading out the list.
Ludwig nodded to himself in satisfaction. He had wokred with Eduard on countess times before, and he was a good worker.
He walked up to his desk.
"Looks like you und I vill be vorking together, vonce again." He said, smiling slightly.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-08-2012 15:34

Character: Eduard Von Bock/Estonia
Appearance:

[images don't seem to want to work so link for pic]

---

It was yet another project that Eduard was going to be working on. And again, the Estonian was pairing with Ludwig. Not that he minded, they seemed to make a rather good pair, if he said so himself. So he grinned when his classmate and frequent project partner approached his desk.
".. Indeed, looks like that will be the case. I'm sure things will go well."
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-08-2012 16:04

Ludwig nodded. He looked at his watch, and then once again at Eduard.
"I vill be going to the cafeteria now. If you vill join me, ve could talk about our prject und how ve vill make it?" He offered.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-08-2012 16:11

"Sounds fine to me," he replied before gathering his books putting them in his messenger bag and getting up to accompany Ludwig. "Good way to get some ideas out, and about that time to get some food anyways." He said only slightly hungry having skipped breakfast to finish some homework.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-08-2012 16:15

Ludvig gathered his things and went to the cafeteria. "I suggest" he said, as they both sat down with their food, "that ve vill meet at my place to make the project. Unless you vould rather differently...?" Ludvig asked Eduard.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-08-2012 16:28

Having gathered his food in the cafeteria, Eduard sat down with Ludwig and listened to the other student's suggestion. "Hmm, that would be fine. Probably be out of the way of whatever things my roommate might invite back to my place anyways."
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-08-2012 17:21

"Okay then. I have vork to finish after school, so come by about an hour aftervards, okay?" He said, mashing his potatoes into a pulp before starting to eat them.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-08-2012 17:31

"Alright, that's fine.. I'll be sure to make it there." He answered with a slight grin. He would make sure to come prepared with plans and on time. Since he knew full well, how much the other boy valued organization. Not that he wasn't fond of timeliness as well out of habit.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-08-2012 17:37

"Very good then." He said, smiling slightly. Having eaten, he picked up his empty plate and took it to one of the cooks.
"I vill see you then, since I have different classes now." He said as a goodbye, before heading off.
[I will just skip to the meeting, for I don't see what could happen now.]
Ludwing finished his work earlier than he thought he would, so he decided to shower. He had just finished when the door bell rang. He quickly put on a pear of pants, but didn't bother with his shirt.
"Ah yes, hello Eduard. Right on time, as alvays." He said, smiling slightly and letting him in.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 27-08-2012 17:43

Eduard finished his meal and waved to Ludwig before heading off to his classes as well.

A little while later, Eduard had managed to arrive at Ludwig's place at the time he promised that he would. ".. Hello Ludwig." He stepped inside but couldn't help but noticed that um, his classmate was shirtless and well his clammed up for a slight moment trying not to react visibly. But he managed to grin a little in return and run his hand through his hair quickly out of a slight habit.
Resident of the Internet