Going Beyond Classmates[EstoniaxGermany] [Shounen ai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-08-2012 18:53

"You're welcome." Eduard replied with a grin beforewaling alongside Ludwig holding hands.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-08-2012 19:10

Germany walked along, eyeing the surroundings. No matter how relaxed he could be, he'd always keep an open eye to anything around him - the unending uncertainty of what can be behind every shadow. But it was tiring, too.
"How do you do it" he asked Eduard, "that you seem not to mind vhat may happen in a second from now?"
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-08-2012 19:43

Eduard walked along, remaining observant but still relaxed."Well.. I do mind. I keep careful, but I tend to also keep calm. Helps one think clearly through various situations." He said after a moment of thought.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-08-2012 20:33

"It is a little hard." Ludwig confessed "To do both at the same time. I keep trying to find something that might actually not be there at all."
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-08-2012 20:47

"..I can understand. It took a while for me to even get remotely decent at it. But over time, it gets better.." he said reassuringly.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-08-2012 20:53

"I see." Ludwig said. He wasn't entirely reassured, but it will have to do. Still scanning his surroundings, he finally got home. "Vell then, first I suggest having some cold drink before ve get started, ja?" Ludwig said to Eduard. He smiled. "And as much as I think you look cute in my oversized clothes, I think it vould be best if ve both shovered and dressed into more proper clothes, ja?"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-08-2012 20:59

Once back at Ludwig's place, Eduard agreed with Ludwig's suggestions."Hmm, a cold drink would be useful.." He still looked down a bit embarrassed about being cute in the oversized clothes. "You're right.. showering and getting dressed in better clothes would be good."
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-08-2012 21:09

"Right then, I'll go after you then. I think some of bruder's clothes may fit you vell. His room is on the left from mine - you can't miss it." He added the end grumbling, for Gilbert had been quite a bother with his recent 'decorations' on his door and in his room. Posters with 'I am awesome!' and 'Nobody can beat my awesomness!' written on them made Ludwig so dizzy, he got angry.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 30-08-2012 21:12

"Alright then.." Eduard said before going upstairs to find Gilbert's room. In there, he managed to find a simple t-shirt and jeans that weren't too embarrassing or loud. Unlike the rest of the Prussian's wardrobe. In any case, he went into the bathroom, showering and getting out ready and dress in about 30 minutes. He was used to being ready in this amount of time since it fit in well for his routine.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 31-08-2012 07:35

When Eduard came down again, Germany said with a small smile. "You actually found something normal in his vardrobe? Impossible!" He said with a grin, before going to shower himself.
-----